• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I believe it's Itagaki Street. And I think it's scheduled for an English release (with the name Fortune Street) too.

Also, I liked the Stat Matrix. :3

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Ah, so that was it.
Well, the deck command system introduced with BBS is the best up to now, so Nomura and co. are likely to keep elements from that and mix it together with new things.
Put in some things from Versus for good measure as well. It's actually one of the reasons why I still "forgive" them with taking so long with Versus...the experience they gain now with this may be put to good use with KH III.

With "Command board" you mean the "Stat Matrix" from Re: Coded and the "Monopoly" of BBS, or am I misguided here?
To be honest, I liked the BBS-Command board quite a bit and with a bigger system that could be expanded into a full fledged, funny board game with more players added like the Itadaki special or how that japanese only thing is called. ^__^

Combine some elements from the stat matrix with the monopoly from BBS. Think of it this way. You can get critical mode by chance or level up your abilities, strength, defense, magic with leveling up your panels or linking multiple panels. things like that

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's how Re:CoM handles it (if you change the settings; by default it's L1 and R1)
Would be easier instead of the up/down keys. My fingers rest on the L2 and R2 buttons during play so scrolling would be pleasurable.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Would be easier instead of the up/down keys. My fingers rest on the L2 and R2 buttons during play so scrolling would be pleasurable.

This is true...however, I've seen people who play with their fingers on L1 and R1, but I'm more like you, with my fingers on L2 and R2. Sadly, I didn't change it in Re:CoM because I like to play games in their default formats...IDK why...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They should make it interchangeable with the L1/R1 buttons, but only have one of them be the lock on button. None of that "Hold both down" or "double tap" lock on crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back