• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
They probably don't want a single character to be over-used, it can actually sicken fans, especially when they start going a little OOC here and there.

LucasDraleau

Darn...so that means a TWEWY sequel can't be a surprise and come out relatively soon because Neku is in KHDDD :(

No, not at all, SE is actually using Twewy in this game, because of the possibility of a Twewy sequel. You know, to get fans to "remember" Twewy, and to get new people interested.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm not sure how true this is, as I don't always keep up with FF as much as I should, but I heard Balthier was orginally going to be in the first Dissidia. However, since he was in Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, they decided to leave him out. Apparently they said if they ever did another Dissidia, he'd be in it for XII. But obviously that didn't happen.

Square is weird. Balthier was more of XII's hero then Vaan.

And I think "Twister" works well with KH. Mainly because it's so Neku to drown out the world with his music. I think it'd be fine if they left it the way it is or rearranged it. It's not like they're going to suddenly make 3D have all TWEWY music.

And didn't Nomura more or less hint there might be something in the works for a TWEWY sequel? And didn't he also say, in his latest interview, that Neku and Shiki got seperated? Maybe that means we'll be looking for her. Maybe Riku might even have to partner with her as she looks for Neku.

Personally, if Rhyme's in the game, I'd want her to partner with him. I think she'd give him confidence. I think Riku would want to kill Josh and Beat, so Shiki or Rhyme it is. LOL. If he plays The Game at all.

Forgive me if any of this is wrong. I haven't been online for awhile, so...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That bit about Balthier is absolutely true. I don't remember that he was guaranteed a spot in Duodecim, but they did cut him from Dissidia because he was in War of the Lions.

snow_flake40

Awards
Wait. If Square don't want their characters appearing in too many games at the same time, then what does that mean for characters in Theatrhythm? Hopefully Square won't be weird with them like they were for Laguna...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If we're talking about TWEWY characters, I suspect that when Sora unlocks the keyhole of sleep and the sleeping worlds return to their original form in the realm of light, then Neku and the other TWEWY characters will probably meet up with Leon and his gang.

Am I the only thinking that the realm of sleep may be the KH afterlife?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only thinking that the realm of sleep may be the KH afterlife?

Most, if not all, of us believe the same thing. Where have you been Memory Master? o_o

Wait. If Square don't want their characters appearing in too many games at the same time, then what does that mean for characters in Theatrhythm? Hopefully Square won't be weird with them like they were for Laguna...

I don't imagine Theatrhythm would count...Well, I'm hoping it doesn't count.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't imagine Theatrhythm would count...Well, I'm hoping it doesn't count.

Something tells me it won't either. I mean, technically, it should count...but there is something odd about Theatrhythm that makes me think it won't count...maybe it is because the charaters are in an avatar mascot style.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I don't think Theaterhythm counts for anything.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I kinda hope Xion shows up, Sora is suppose to find out about her somehow right?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I'm going to try translating the attack commands. So far there's...

たたかう = Attack
エリアルスラム = Aerial Slam
アイスブレイカー = Ice Breaker
ターンカッター = Turn Cutter
スライドダイブ = Sliding Dive/Dash
ショックダイブ = Shock Dive
クアルラ = Cura

Edit: Thanks to Jadentheman for corrections!

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
アイスブレイカ=Icebreaker you read it wrong
スライドダイゴ=Sliding Dash
シヨツクダイゴ= Shock Dive (I believe this move was in re:coded?)
ターンカッター= Turn cutter (probably gonna be renamed in the NA version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back