• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

Curse you >,< :p

Not funny :/

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU SO FUNNY
You're more funny than that girl who said her friend had 358/2 days one year before it's Japanese release.

i'd still laugh my ass off if they were.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ahhh I see 3DS, thanks for telling me haha. I only know the information that my friend gives me when we meet up. He works at SQENIX~ He said he thinks KHIII is for a release late 2013 as they haven't started much on it yet. I only know about the projects he is working on which is mainly the Final Fantasy series, so it isnt very helpful here.

In Japan or the US? He really shouldn't be telling you that stuff...but whatever~ I don't know if you are lying or not but lalalalala~

Somehow, I find Late 2013 to be logical for KH3...

Well I thought LVL1CM was pretty hard :/

Yeah. You were at Level 1 in CM. I admit that the whole Cave of Remembrance thing was complicated, but it was still easy when you look back at it.

disneyfreaksXIII

first i buy a psp for the soul purpose of playing bbs and now i have to get a 3ds and possibly a vita, again, just to play kingdom hearts
I really need a job

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Yeah. You were at Level 1 in CM. I admit that the whole Cave of Remembrance thing was complicated, but it was still easy when you look back at it.

Most of it, yes, but imo, the added content balanced it out

What I would want to see, alongside reaching rooftops:

New Traverse Town areas.

inb4 secret 4th district

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

first i buy a psp for the soul purpose of playing bbs and now i have to get a 3ds and possibly a vita, again, just to play kingdom hearts
I really need a job

Get a job, or leech of your friends. Get some that have the consoles/prepare to get the consoles and who like the Kingdom Hearts series and borrow the systems and games from them

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What I would want to see, alongside reaching rooftops:

New Traverse Town areas.

THIS. I'm sure Traverse Town (if it didn't split apart after KH1 and is its own true world now) would have gained some new Districts from other lost worlds~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

THIS. I'm sure Traverse Town (if it didn't split apart after KH1 and is its own true world now) would have gained some new Districts from other lost worlds~

I think entering the shops and they lead to new areas would be nice.
They have a lot of clothing stores there. I'd like to buy clothes and customise Sora and Riku but it will never happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That is also what I want to do (like TWEWY but you can actually see what they wear because it would be funny to see Sora in a school girl uniform and heels for the soul purpose that they increase his attack)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That is also what I want to do (like TWEWY but you can actually see what they wear because it would be funny to see Sora in a school girl uniform and heels for the soul purpose that they increase his attack)
Make it happen, Ethy :D

StVen

Just wondering, where is the original article? Is this all of it? xD

This is really sweet. HD remaster ftw!! I will surely 100% going to get that :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hahaha well believe what you want, you are actually looking pretty silly to me as you have no idea about my connections in Japan. I forgot how fun forums are

I'm looking silly? We have no idea who you are, you've only made 15 posts. Sure, we don't know anything about your connections, but I lie and make it seem like I have connections to Square Enix.
And I find it odd that Square Enix have decided on a 2013 release for KH 3 when Verses, which is stopping KH 3 from being made, seems to be still in early development since it hasn't reached full development, prolonging the release date.
Also your first post in this thread consisted of:
  • Not believing a trusted Japanese magazine source.
  • You saying, as if fact, that Kingdom Hearts 3 will NOT be released on the PS3
  • Thinking that KH 3 was 40-50% completed, even though the game has not been officially announced, nor work started on it
  • Saying information about Verses everyone has known since 2006.

lol get over it.

it's just a joke.

also: Hamster Lord, Age 14.
Oh my god, Hamster, couldn't you tell I wasn't serious? :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hahaha well believe what you want, you are actually looking pretty silly to me as you have no idea about my connections in Japan. I forgot how fun forums are...and thats pretty stupid of a girl to say that, since you can only get it a week before official release in Japan if you are friends or relatives in the company :p

We are all just a bit jaded. We get a lot of trolls that come around saying they have connections when they don't.

Well, games get released in game stores early (or ship out early by accident) so it isn't uncommon. But she was lying so it was pretty hilarious.

If you have connections, great! Please be sure to tell us whatever info you may come upon in the future. Just a warning: if you do provide info you'll need some proof or we'll all think it is false. Then we will troll hard back. We are pretty good at that. I agree with Chaser on his points, though.

Also, press gets the games early as well.

I just hope nobody finds out that your friend is giving you info. He could seriously get fired for that.

Make it happen, Ethy :D

Done and done. Fanfiction will be made tomorrow, and the silly Shego one will be released on dA~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We are all just a bit jaded. We get a lot of trolls that come around saying they have connections when they don't.

Well, games get released in game stores early (or ship out early by accident) so it isn't uncommon. But she was lying so it was pretty hilarious.

If you have connections, great! Please be sure to tell us whatever info you may come upon in the future. Just a warning: if you do provide info you'll need some proof or we'll all think it is false.
Indeed, yes, you need proof. And that doesn't mean a post from your friend saying "Yeah, hi, I'm her friend who works there and it will happen" cause that ain't proof.
Hehehe, she was silly

Done and done. Fanfiction will be made tomorrow, and the silly Shego one will be released on dA~
Hooray ~

blueheart

Bronze Member

If they are making an HD remaster of KH1, it would be nice and\or cool if they added a couple deleted scenes, like the ones shown in the Beta trailer. Not all, just the ones that would fit in the game the way it is now.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

ROXAS and XION in Traverse Town!

Well, that idea just screwed up the only interesting thing I liked in this interview.

I don't think there is a thread for this but here are the results of the survey fans took last month.

Famitsu's Readers Want Kingdom Hearts on PS3

I have to say, either Japanese fans are fools or International fans are fools. Either way, both are fools.

Roxas is #2? And Axel #3? Obviously there was a lot of AkuRoku fans taking this survey.

(And KH2 wasn't all that hot...how can they make it #1?)

Roxas (or is it, Roxus? lol) and Axel have a lot of fans (I thought Days!Roxas would have scraped his popularity, yet I guess not since he ended up second). I'm not surprised about the Character results, except a bit on Terra. I'm happy he's liked to that extent because he's awesome. I wish we had the rest, though, just to see where each ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back