• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

that's most likely it.

Also, guy's keep in mind this might be fake.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

If XH and Xemnas become revived, that would really contradict with the return of Xehanort. Though I suppose the wording of the spoiler is pretty janky at the moment (let alone pretty unreliable, too).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

that's most likely it.

Also, guy's keep in mind this might be fake.

Yeah, but if it is real then it looks like MX is going to get what he wanted, if indeed its hinting toward a second Keyblade War.

EDIT: This just hit me but once we get the secret ending and stuff we'll have our first real glimpse at KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think a second war is coming. They mentioned the first war, and we never saw it, so we get to fight in the second war... like Harry Potter.

KHplaya

If there indeed will be a second war, the epicness would be too much :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think a second war is coming. They mentioned the first war, and we never saw it, so we get to fight in the second war... like Harry Potter.

Didn't Nomura mentioned a long long time ago that to tell the story of the Keyblade War would require powerful technology? Since KH3 is most likely to end up on the PS3 then he could have very likely intended for KH3 to be about a second Keyblade War to begin with.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Oh wow. You're right. I completely forgot. :|
CAN'T. WAIT. CAN'T. HOLD IN. EXCITEMENT.

Unreeaaal. Especially when it's something we've been waiting for so long. Man. I'll never get over it.

incoming BBSv2 incoming BBSv2

That'd be a real killer for some people. It's highly possible, though.

washi95

Sounds about right to me, a second keyblade war would be a great cliffhanger to end DDD and start Kingdom Hearts 3 on. The only quarrel I have with it (if it's legit) is SoD, MX and Xemnas existing in the realm of light all at once, but then again, if all those in torment are getting revived, and will all be there at once I suppose it doesn't matter much.

The Ace of Knave

Those rumors sound very believable, I wouldn't be surprised if they're true.

Hopefully the secret movie at the end is indeed for KH3 and not BBS Volume 2. Something tells me that might have just been a practical joke by Nomura, because we have literally heard NOTHING on it. It's possible they scrapped the idea in favor of finishing Versus XIII and getting straight to work on KH3 after.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

(did you know that SE has been deleting the videos/making YT take down for "BBSv2"/"A Fragmentary Passage" online for a few weeks now? Just throwing that in. *insert Conspiracy Theory Keanu meme here*)

Mr Yippie

what if they reuse a secret movie like BBS's

oh man

oh lawd

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if we saw all the Xehanort's come back. Kh3D is supposed to be a mind-kill, pretty much.

I'm still leaning hugely on the idea that everyone will be "saved" but then imprisoned (including Sora & co.) which results in destiny falling into the last person available (aka Kairi).

I don't even know what to expect from DDD. But as soon as I gets my opening I'm avoiding the Spoilers like grenades. I don't really mind getting spoiled to rumors about the endings, just everything that is actual itself.

Also, I don't think anyone should expect KH3 to be the next KH. I really doubt it's going to be the next game.

The Ace of Knave

(did you know that SE has been deleting the videos/making YT take down for "BBSv2"/"A Fragmentary Passage" online for a few weeks now? Just throwing that in. *insert Conspiracy Theory Keanu meme here*)
For real? Just recently?

I guess that settles it.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Xemnas, XH and Xehanort all existing in the RoL?

awful.

completely terrible ridiculous idea

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Xemnas, XH and Xehanort all existing in the RoL?

awful.

completely terrible ridiculous idea

Eh, I'm not really surprised to be honest. I don't like the idea itself, but Xehanort is gonna want an army. And I highly doubt anyone from Org. XIII is going to be willing to join other than Isa and Braig, and as awesome as it could be for Xehanort to also have Disney Villains in his league... I just don't see it happening.

Radar

Bronze Member

Maybe they won't make the game. Maybe having kh3 next is for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back