• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well with the update including DLC for 3DS, why not have exclusive Dream Eaters? I mean, we got Omega for XIII-2 or somethin, right?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This is probably what we'll get, but who knows. Square can surprise us. Maby the pre-order thing could be the HD remake. Im up for that too.

Awesome though that would be, I can't see them offering something like that for free as a preorder bonus, or even for 20 bucks more like the Zelda remote for Skyward Sword. SE would probably release the HD remake separately (as they did with Re:CoM).

That said, I doubt the exclusive Dream Eaters we'd get would be that powerful (no use breaking the game early), or at the very least easy to get (want more battles like Kurt Zisa or Phantom from KH1).

Elyk Sivad

Website
www.facebook.com
Awesome though that would be, I can't see them offering something like that for free as a preorder bonus, or even for 20 bucks more like the Zelda remote for Skyward Sword. SE would probably release the HD remake separately (as they did with Re:CoM).

That said, I doubt the exclusive Dream Eaters we'd get would be that powerful (no use breaking the game early), or at the very least easy to get (want more battles like Kurt Zisa or Phantom from KH1).

With all of that said, were back to posters and figures, and maby special bosses

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No DLC. They'll start to divvy exclusive stuff to stores and it'll be annoying, as a perfectionist and somebody that liked to have everything in games.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Honestly...our best bet is going to be either postcards with look 3D, a poster, or decals. The trend lately is leaning towards decals, but both Re:CoM and Days had preorder postcards, and 3D postcards just seems like it makes sense.

Also, a limited edition 3DS is still highly likely. The limited edition Birth by Sleep bundle was announced around the middle of November 2009, and the game itself was released January 9, 2010. That isn't even 2 whole months before the game was released, so 3 months is a lot of time for them to announce it. The biggest question for me was if Nintendo was ready to allow 3rd party game companies to make their own limited edition 3DS' yet since it is still relatively new. However, considering there is going to be a limited edition Metal Gear Solid 3DS in the works, clearly Nintendo is already on board.

Now, many people are talking about what could be the anniversary item for KH's 10th anniversary. I agree with those that don't believe DDD is the surprise. However, perhaps a limited edition 3DS being released everywhere would be a nice 10th anniversary gift? The Deep Silver GBA SP was released in Europe and Japan, while the DSi and PSP were Japan-exclusives. None of the consoles have come to NA (though the GBA and PSP could play US games), so perhaps they will release the 3DS worldwide? I am waiting for them to announce a limited edition 3DS and I have yet to decide if I will get it if it is a Japan-exclusive.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Maybe just unlock something early then? May not be much of a bonus, but it could be free DLC you'd normally have to pay for.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe just unlock something early then? May not be much of a bonus, but it could be free DLC you'd normally have to pay for.

I honestly do not think the game will support DLC considering Nintendo just announced DLC will be available for some games.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If I don't get special decals, a Keyblade Stylus, a Kingdom Hearts-themed 3DS case or a Dream Eater figurine, or some kind of in-game content, I will be disapointed.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd be surprised if a Kingdom Hearts 3DS came out so soon after the Zelda 3DS. Square has to know that KH would never make as much as Zelda, so it doesn't seem like a smart idea to put out a special edition 3DS so soon. -shrugs-

Pre-order bonus'? I'd feel lucky to not get stuck with side decals, honestly. I much preferred the post cards and poster that came with Days, versus the decals and stickers for Re:Coded and BBS.
I can't even recall there being a pre-order bonus for Re:CoM, and I didn't pre-order any other KH to know if/what they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back