• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No, this was down the street from the convention center and had been put up way before Anime Expo and E3, so this was more about informing people who wouldn't know otherwise and may not be video game fans (because that part of downtown is mainly financial businesses) than marketing to anime fans who would have already known about the game's existence.

Wasn't it visible from the convention center? I was at Anime Expo that year, and I recall walking outside and starring at a giant Vanille lol xP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't it visible from the convention center? I was at Anime Expo that year, and I recall walking outside and starring at a giant Vanille lol xP

Maybe if your tall or standing on the side of the center, but standing on Fig and Pico right outside of the center you should only see the Staples Center and some of the Nokia center stuff. The farther you walk down you can see Lightning, who was what I'd see on the end of the corner going North.

What I'm saying is it was not placed there to attract anime fans to the series.

kupo1121

Awards
Maybe if your tall or standing on the side of the center, but standing on Fig and Pico right outside of the center you should only see the Staples Center and some of the Nokia center stuff. The farther you walk down you can see Lightning, who was what I'd see on the end of the corner going North.

What I'm saying is it was not placed there to attract anime fans to the series.

Fair enough, I always thought that the convention center had some significance to its placement though, but I'm not an expert, so I wouldn't know how they decide those things.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
KH3D%20File%20Folder.jpg

The file folder that's being used a preorder bonus in Japan.

kiei

that is so cool, wish I was in japan to get one. I've got one from kh1 that I got in a grab bag (expensive grab bag) from the store. I like things like that.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
That folder is beautiful, I could totally use that for my Chemistry class~ Now, if only it had a secret compartment on the inside that would let me play KH3D without anybody knowing...

kupo1121

Awards
That folder is clearly very flimsy which is disheartening considering it could probably get damaged very easily. Not to mention it is just the cover art. Eh, if I was able to get my hands on one, I'd take it, but if not, I could care less <_<

kupo1121

Awards

Wow...that is actually a really nice cover. The past couple DDD covers have been all right, I wasn't too big a fan of some of them since they were just cover art or stuff like that, but I love when they have the really nice cutscenes as the cover...like this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back