• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu 3/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
FamiWeb has updated their site to announce the March 15th issue of Famitsu will contain new Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] information. Also, thanks to KH13, we know the issue will contain an interview with Tetsuya Nomura!

That Muggle Geek

Awesome! More Kingdom Hearts news (especially this close to the release date) is always good! ^_^

Anyone have any theories on what will be in the new Nomura interview?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Probably a lot of him saying "Well, you'll just have to play and see (laughs)" and "It's very mysterious. Fans won't get it at first and not until they reach the end will everything fall into place"

Topic will probably be centered around characters we've seen in the trailers but don't know their role as of yet, and TWTNW and why it is there in the RoS.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Awesome! More Kingdom Hearts news (especially this close to the release date) is always good! ^_^

Anyone have any theories on what will be in the new Nomura interview?

Since we're this close to release the danger of spoilers is pretty high.

Plenty of (laughs) and vagueness of course, lol, it's Nomura we're talking about.
It also depends heavily on the questions asked, but I could imagine there being some stuff about the snippets of footage shown at the 10th anniversary event.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Since we're this close to release the danger of spoilers is pretty high.

Plenty of (laughs) and vagueness of course, lol, it's Nomura we're talking about.
It also depends heavily on the questions asked, but I could imagine there being some stuff about the snippets of footage shown at the 10th anniversary event.

im thinking aspects of gameplay and maybe a hint to a new world?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Probably a lot of him saying "Well, you'll just have to play and see (laughs)" and "It's very mysterious. Fans won't get it at first and not until they reach the end will everything fall into place"

Topic will probably be centered around characters we've seen in the trailers but don't know their role as of yet, and TWTNW and why it is there in the RoS.

Possibly somthing, on the secret endings, hopefully.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I love the Nomura Interviews because we always get the typical Nomura Catchphrase:

LAUGHS!!!
((Echoes))

KevVentus

Awesome! So much Famitsu!!

And being this close to release, it must have some pretty interesting news

How have overseas release dates been announced in the past? I don't really remember

Ikkin

Bronze Member
You know what I'm hoping for? Information about what Nomura's doing after 3D. I'm not sure how much more I want to know about 3D before its release (things tend to get way too spoilery this close to release, even if he seems to be doing better about it this time), but info about BbSv2, KH3 and Versus? Yes please!

KevVentus

I wouldn't be surprised if he lists the projects after 3D in a very vague manner

An update on Versus would be just great though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Versus is moving forward at a very good speed! Expect more information on Versus in the coming months (laughs)" if Versus gets mentioned.

sasuke 189

Q: who is the mysterious boy?

Nomura: "I can't reveal the specifics, but you'll have to play the game (laughs)"

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I swear he must hang out with Hideo Kojima, and Masahiro Sakurai.

captain

Bronze Member
You know you're a fan when you get excited for news that there will be news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back