• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu 3/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I swear he must hang out with Hideo Kojima, and Masahiro Sakurai.

We've known he hangs out with Kojima for years xD The two are like best friends and have frequent dinner meetings :3

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
More information this close to launch? Thank you, thank you, oh and by the way thank you! Can't wait to see what we get.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
More information this close to launch? Thank you, thank you, oh and by the way thank you! Can't wait to see what we get.

We technically are still receiving at least one piece of new info each day for about the past month (just not all of them are newsworthy). I'd expect it to keep going on until the release~

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Oh, hopefully well get a date for the ultimania as well

Tidus14

I think we will hear how long the story is. he did the same with BbS, right?
I had a dream last night and He said in the interview that de story is 20 hours in total.. and there werent other worlds.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I had a dream last night and He said in the interview that de story is 20 hours in total.. and there werent other worlds.

This game looks heavy with cutsceanes, the way bbs sleep was plus , becasue this is gonna be a "gotta-catch-em-all" kinda thing + breeding. gameplay time could extend to 35+ hours and that proably wont be including the whatever bonus goodies we receive

Crystal

Silver Member
Hopefully there will be an interview about this game.
I wonder why there is no Versus' news >.>

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Holy Shit, I had a dream too. Only in mine Riku was duel wielding

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I want Nomura to elaborate on what the hell he meant about the end credits.

Is weird thought, watching the kh creidts is a normal thing, just so we can see the post story of the disney worlds, but becasue he made such a deal about it i am expecting somthing different when it is proably one of those sceanes but with voices

JustSnilloc

FamiWeb has updated their site to announce the March 15th issue of Famitsu will contain new Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] information. Also, thanks to KH13, we know the issue will contain an interview with Tetsuya Nomura!

Out of curiosity... How is it that you are 9/10 times the first to find news?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This game looks heavy with cutsceanes, the way bbs sleep was plus , becasue this is gonna be a "gotta-catch-em-all" kinda thing + breeding. gameplay time could extend to 35+ hours and that proably wont be including the whatever bonus goodies we receive

I would think that the storyline will probably in itself be around 20-25 (30 for slow grinders like myself). With all the added content, to 100% the game (and that just includes getting every DE, not leveling each DE up to max lvl, whatever that is) I'd say we are looking at 40-50+ hours at best. It really is shocking how long grinding can take, but it is all worth it. Right now, I'm just scared that the limited edition 3DS won't come overseas...I need to know what we are getting for the 10th anniversary.

Dude, Master Spockanort has some underground connections

If you are Nomura, so help me you better tell us RIGHT NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back