• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaJackpot

Re: People are getting the game early.

Good news everyone! I just asked the guy whose videos I posted about recording the last world, or it's cutscenes. He said yes!

I hope he knows that he has to flip the video image in an editing program for the scenes in the final world. Youtube automatically blocks it, otherwise.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

How do you know? Cyberman65's videos of the Japanese final world is still up.

UltimaJackpot

How do you know? Cyberman65's videos of the Japanese final world is still up.

Yeah, but he had to flip that one cutscene after Sora's final boss. There's some sort of flag that gets activated when you upload that cutscene to youtube that automatically blocks the video world wide. The only way to get around that is to 1) Alter the pitch of the sound in the video, or 2) Just flip it in a video editor.

If you look at Part 3 of his TWTNW portion of his playthrough (at 17:01, to be exact) you'll see that amidst all of the japanese text, the number 13 is also backwards.

Ultima Spark

[video=youtube;qKcyaYu_0iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKcyaYu_0iQ[/video]

Lea's voice seems kinda...off. The uploader specifically stated that it's not a problem with his recording device, so I'm a bit worried to find out how he'll sound in the endgame portions.

lol @ an item being obtained midway through tho', is that a 3DS thing?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Yeah, but he had to flip that one cutscene after Sora's final boss. There's some sort of flag that gets activated when you upload that cutscene to youtube that automatically blocks the video world wide. The only way to get around that is to 1) Alter the pitch of the sound in the video, or 2) Just flip it in a video editor.

If you look at Part 3 of his TWTNW portion of his playthrough (at 17:01, to be exact) you'll see that amidst all of the japanese text, the number 13 is also backwards.

Okay, I told him this, and asked him to upload it to dailymotion if he can't mirror it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lea's voice seems kinda...off. The uploader specifically stated that it's not a problem with his recording device, so I'm a bit worried to find out how he'll sound in the endgame portions.

You get Mementos. It is a new thing for KH3D in order to help people catch up.

Their recording device may be fine but it isn't direct audio and definitely is distorted so it isn't the most accurate sounding thing.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

He sounds exactly the same to me...

axel95

Awards

Just out of curiosity, is there a chance someone could get the game early if they have next day shipping from Amazon?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Nintendomination has the first 70 minutes uploaded in his usual spectacular quality.

[video=youtube;yd0vWl9SKGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0vWl9SKGI&feature=g-all-u[/video]

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Is yen sids true power exposition, he really hasn't done much else

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

[video=youtube;TiNtRD_vZfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=TiNtRD_vZfE[/video]

Hunchback of notre dame character's voices.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Nintendomination has the first 70 minutes uploaded in his usual spectacular quality.

[video=youtube;yd0vWl9SKGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0vWl9SKGI&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Wow, that is amazing

Seighart

Awards

Well yeah i knew that, i was wondering if anyone called their local gamestop/bestbuy to see if they were breaking street dates

Caxm

Guys, I came back from the realm of nothing just for this!

Anyway, I love Yensid and Sora

Yensid- "You must start anew with a clean slate and forget what you know"

Sora- "But Riku and I already proved ourselves! We can take on anything"

Yensid- "You must begin your training as Keyblade Masters"

Sora- "Bitch I can handle anything. Riku and I will pass so fast it will wipe your gloom STRAIGHT OUT OF HERE! ADVENTURE YEAH MOTHERkupoER! COME ON RIKU LETS GO KILL AND SHIT"

Riku- ".................. o_o"

OH YES They added A Saxophone to Traverse Town's Theme and made it all smooth and Jazzy!

Ultima Spark

Well, I just found a clearer livestream, and the "Memory of a Promise" and "Lea Awakens" scenes both just played (guy just finished La Cité des Cloches with Sora and is at the Grid with Riku), and it definitely sounds like Quinton Flynn's deliberately using a deeper voice for Lea than with Axel. That doesn't do much to alleviate my worries (I like slightly high voices...), though it could be the situation affecting it.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Sora claims he's already at master level and Riku doubts himself. It's so ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back