• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Sings 1D!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHAT SONG DO WE SING (YOUTUBE THIS SHIT FOR MAXIMUM POINTS)

• What Makes You Beautiful

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Live While We're Young

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Heart Attack

• Best Song Ever

• Story of My Life

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
To preface the rest of the thread, let's tackle the elephant in the room: what happened to KHI Sings Minis?

Well, to be completely honest, there's a good chance it won't happen any time soon. The external hard drive that I had saved all the files on (the very few that were actually sent to me) was basically destroyed a few months ago. Now, I typically save all PMs with the download links in them in a special folder in my PM box, but after stepping down from my position as Administrator, I was forced to clean out my PM box in order to receive new messages. Not thinking of the KHI Sings Minis situation, I ended up deleting everything. I'm sorry for not saying anything about it sooner, but the end of last year was rough for me for a few personal reasons and KHI Sings was the last thing on my mind tbh. Where this basically leaves me is this: I've given what's left of my external hard drive to my dad's best friend who's an engineer and who has fixed the thing in the past, but there's no guarantee that he'll be able to salvage the data off of it. That being said, KHI Sings Minis: The Disney Afternoon is likely going to be on the backburner for a while until I learn where we sit with the original data.

But what better way to ease the pain of the wait than by throwing ourselves headfirst into a brand new KHI Sings, ONE DIRECTION STYLE.

Now I know what you're thinking: "Taylor, One Direction is terrible." That's a firm opinion, and one that should ultimately drive you to participate in what we can only assume will be the most genuinely hilarious KHI Sings event yet. I mean, we all knew Viridian City and I'll Make a Man Out of You were going to be absolute homeruns for this community. Those songs just scream success. But One Direction? We're playing with fire here, and I don't know about you, but it definitely feels damn exciting.

And you know what? Valentine's Day is coming up. What does this have to do with anything? Well, what better way to appeal to your desired member of the opposite sex than to rev up the engines on your most desirable, pleasuring bodily organ: the voicebox. Not really an organ, you short-sightedly mutter to yourself? It will be once we're done with it. Nobody needs chocolates and flowers when you have the luscious tones brought forth by a choir of Kingdom Hearts fans repping One Direction vocals. Put that shit in your V-Day card.

If you don't sign up for this, you are not a true proponent of KHI Sings. This is the most outlandish, unorthodox, idiosyncratic installment of this series yet, and to not play a key part in what is truly likely to set records in the history books would make you the largest gosh darn tomfool the world has ever seen. Today, we all join hands and leave behind what little is left of the self-respect we still hold onto. Today, we style our hair with obnoxious amounts of product. Today, KHI Sings either soars to new heights or crashes and burns (again). The fate is in your hands.

VOTE NOW. SIGN UP NOW (IN THE THREAD BELOW). KHI SINGS NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER.

Due Date: February 7; Song: What Makes You Beautiful

These People are Signed Up Whether They Know it or Not!

Taylor
Guard
Solosis
Passion
Luap
Master Spockanort
MangaCrazy101
Enchanted Rose
Ruran (hopefully)
Sawah
GrandMaster_Chris
Wehrmacht
Hypoxium
Reagan Rayden
Noblesse Oblige
Solar
Orion
Narukami
BluberryStar
JR199913
LunarMaster54

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THESE VOCALS

I'm in

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I thought it would never happen again. I'm signing myself up.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
You losers better sign up for That's What Makes You Beautiful, or so help me...

D

Deleted member 36435

i dont know why you would even vote in that poll this is never going to actually happen

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Not exactly sure how this works as I've been away a fair while.
But it sounds like fun. Sign me up? lol

it's pretty straightforward. once we've got enough interest in the project, i'll post a date that people need to submit their recording by. basically, it should just be a recording of you singing whatever song is ultimately chosen. that means no background music to accompany you; stictly an acapella performance. after that, i take everyones' files and splice them together into one big super song and we call it khi sings.

and it's beautiful and everyone cries and we ride off on our horses into the sunset.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
victor just hates the idea of america and great britain uniting in song

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Depends on when I get a microphone, which I've been shopping around for, for a few weeks now.

Then ya'll will finally hear my beautiful, nasally, voice with the "wherethefuckisthatfrom" accent. It will be glorious.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
SERIOUSLY though.

But also, why isn't Kiss You in the poll?! Would definitely be my 2nd choice.

look i can't put all my favorites in or else people would assume i'm biased i can only put the most popular ones in and hope for the best!!!

taylor listens to 1d

gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

damn they were going to comrpise most of our disneyland playlist dude :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back