• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kid FF charcters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well they had to Disney-fy them, otherwise they really wouldn't have fit in. Could you imagine FFX Tidus and Wakka in KH? Seriously

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
In FF he looks like 18-20 years old. In KH he looks alot younger so he would fit. I wasnt bothered by the change.

Lancelot

Awards
wakka just enjoys ditching his balls at sora's head anyway, and tidus is always whipping out his big wood, so in the end its pretty bawlz

Lancelot

Awards
lmfao i didn't even think of that when i said it. sorreh ;~;

A

Azrael

was anyone dissapointed on how lame Tidus and wakka were in KH. I always thought tidus was cool becuase I like FF10, but this is sad.

At least he wasn't bitching about how Jecht sucked as a dad

WwhiptailwW

I thought that they were a bit sillier, but I wasn't to dissapointed. Tidus in particular.

Kitsune_XIII

At least he wasn't bitching about how Jecht sucked as a dad

So true...
And wasn't spazzing about Yuna having to die.
Or that he hated Seymore...

I liked the FF kids. They were amusing.

Wakka's voice made my ears bleed though. They did a decent job with everyone else, and then Wakka started talking and I was sorely tempted to mute my TV till I was passed any point with Wakka in it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I didn't really care much for how they changed Tidus and Wakka. They weren't really big to the story so I didn't pay much attention. When I look back on it, I thought it was kinda funny to fight a kiddy-version Tidus in a sword fight.

Aria

braver by the minute
I didn't really mind, you didn't even see them a lot so I wasn't really bothered by them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I also hated it when they turned Y.R.P... into fairies in KH2... I mean I liked yuna so much after seeing her in X-2 and now I'm just dissapointed...

Aria

braver by the minute
I also hated it when they turned Y.R.P... into fairies in KH2... I mean I liked yuna so much after seeing her in X-2 and now I'm just dissapointed...

Yeah that one bugged me a ton. I mean fairies????

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yeah. The whole Gullwing fairies bit completely caught me off gaurd. They were still funny but, I couldn't help but stare at how much bigger DONALD was compared to them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah I know right... and as a matter of fact I liked paine alot in X-2 but in KH2 she made me cry when theyshrunk her down to 1/50 of her original size and added little black wings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back