• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(read: KH2)
How was that hyped? I'd read you're response to that :p

I'm sorry, hun. D: I'm sad over it as well.
'Verses' taking a while only has one upside to me. It's allowing me to save enough so I can buy a PS3 and have lots enough money left over

Oh forgot about that. Damn spoiler-packed KH trailers.
Precisely :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i so love kingdom hearts!!!

Go away smart spam bot thingy.

How was that hyped? I'd read you're response to that :p

Everybody had been excited over the mysterious org members, and the BHK, and the 1000 Heartless battle and just how "awesome" the worlds were.

'Verses' taking a while only has one upside to me. It's allowing me to save enough so I can buy a PS3 and have lots enough money left over

Yeah, and the quality of the game. It looks like it will have amazing graphics. And I already have enough for it. I'm just waiting for the special bundle.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Everybody had been excited over the mysterious org members, and the BHK, and the 1000 Heartless battle and just how "awesome" the worlds were.
I read. And yeah, I believe that that would be way too much hype

Yeah, and the quality of the game. It looks like it will have amazing graphics. And I already have enough for it. I'm just waiting for the special bundle.
FFXII has a huge world, yes? imagine how Verses would be on an even more powerful system. Thats why I'm excited for it.
i have enough for a PS3 and the game(special bundle or normal) but that would leave me with very little. I still have to get a 3DS for the 3 KH games, a phone and the PS3 so I'm glad it's taking a while(but it seems more than 5 years. thats a little bit insane)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm sorry, hun. D: I'm sad over it as well.

It's all good :3 ...I still want Versus though.

Same. Plus them taking all this time better mean they've put in a crap load of effort into it.

i so love kingdom hearts!!!

you_shall_not_pass.jpg

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I read. And yeah, I believe that that would be way too much hype

FFXII has a huge world, yes? imagine how Verses would be on an even more powerful system. Thats why I'm excited for it.
i have enough for a PS3 and the game(special bundle or normal) but that would leave me with very little. I still have to get a 3DS for the 3 KH games, a phone and the PS3 so I'm glad it's taking a while(but it seems more than 5 years. thats a little bit insane)

What 3 KH games are you referring to? I can think of only 3D and I'm assuming Re: Coded is one of the ones you're referring to....

But yes, I've actually refrained from viewing any of the little material they have for VersusXIII. Something told me years ago that it was gonna take a long time to be released and I had learned from KHII that making yourself hyped for a game that is years from release is nightmarish. Even then, I had no idea it'd take this long, I thought we'd have received it within the past year, but whatever. What with 3DS and the one "mystery title" we have left....actually, we may be beating the mystery title around the time they get serious about the development of KHIII. Oh Lord, why??? D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh alright. Days isn't really a bad game, just relatively so. It's almost certainly the worst in the series anyways.

I don't think it's a bad game, i just get sick of the tower scenes after day 300. And besides, I actually liked the story :3

So, on a level of 0 to 10, how shocking do you THINK 3D's ending is

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
2. Can't imagine it being something we haven't anticipated before. And if not, somebody would have written a fanfic on something close.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
While some of the shock will almost definitely be numbed (come on, we know the drill; even if Nomura hadn't claimed that the ending would be shocking, the nature of the KH plot makes it all too easy for us to sit around on here and theorize up to the point that we ALWAYS come up with what's really going to happen at some point, whether we realize it or not), I still think it'll be at least a 7. BBS was probably one of the easiest to anticipate; and while I certainly had a lot figured out myself as far as what the fate of TVA was and how they were connected to SRK, there's still something to be said for actually playing the game for yourself and seeing it then.

Radon

mofo
I'm gonna say 4. If we haven't theorized it before the games release then I think when we're half way through playing 3D we will be able to guess it. Really just by telling us that the ending is shocking has already taken away from it as we will go into the game expecting a shock.

platinumrug

I definitely cannot wait to learn more about this game as well... Although, am I one of the only ones that would like for a console KH game to come out already? I mean, handhelds are fine and all, but I haven't played a handheld game since Pokemon Fire Red, and even before that, Pokemon games were the only games I played. I tried to play COM when it first released on the GBA, but I never got past neverland and even then my damn cartridge froze on that point and couldn't go any farther. I'm just eagerly awaiting news on a console version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I definitely cannot wait to learn more about this game as well... Although, am I one of the only ones that would like for a console KH game to come out already? I mean, handhelds are fine and all, but I haven't played a handheld game since Pokemon Fire Red, and even before that, Pokemon games were the only games I played. I tried to play COM when it first released on the GBA, but I never got past neverland and even then my damn cartridge froze on that point and couldn't go any farther. I'm just eagerly awaiting news on a console version.

Unless the mystery game is for like...the Wii or something, you're going to be waiting a looooooong time.

And welcome to the forums :3

Edit: 2, 900th post! YEEEEES! Just a hundred more before Feb. 18

platinumrug

Thanks, I was trying to find an introduction forum, but alas I could not. I figured as much I'd be waiting a long time, but I never liked the fact that handhelds were getting these amazing games... I haven't bought a handheld since the GBA lol. Guess I'll have to for KH3DS it seems.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks, I was trying to find an introduction forum, but alas I could not.
Right here, my good man:
The Foyer

I figured as much I'd be waiting a long time, but I never liked the fact that handhelds were getting these amazing games... I haven't bought a handheld since the GBA lol. Guess I'll have to for KH3DS it seems.

Def. get a 3DS because then you can play Days and Re:Coded on it, not to mention there's a chance for CoM to be released on the 3DS store under the Gameboy section.

platinumrug

Damn, guess I'm more blind than I thought I was lmao. Thanks, I'll go make a thread soon. I suppose I should buy another handheld eh? I've just been so used to consoles over the past... 8 years or so. I love KH enough to get a tattoo, I should love it enough to buy a handheld only for the game right? (don't judge me :() lol.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Damn, guess I'm more blind than I thought I was lmao. Thanks, I'll go make a thread soon. I suppose I should buy another handheld eh? I've just been so used to consoles over the past... 8 years or so. I love KH enough to get a tattoo, I should love it enough to buy a handheld only for the game right? (don't judge me :() lol.

Am I to assume that you haven't played Birth By Sleep for the PSP? You're missing out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Um, yeah. You should. Especially since one game on the PSP is a main title and 3D coming on the 3DS is "on par with a main game" which pretty much means it will be a main game as well.

And you are definitely missing out not having BBS. It is the better than KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back