• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That would be cool to see it would be like Vantias all over again. and riku would have to fight him or something.

Digidude111

my theory (probably wont happen) is that yen sid gets killed at the end of 3D and sora becomes his succesor, leading to him getting a major boost in strength. most likely wont happen, but hey, im just predicting during the beta stages.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Disney wouldn't allow Yen Sid to die. And nobody dies in KH

Kamichamadude

i was about to argue with the nobodies dying but most of them will probably come back...
I'm pretty sure Xions dead though? And Eraqus?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i was about to argue with the nobodies dying but most of them will probably come back...
I'm pretty sure Xions dead though? And Eraqus?

The nobodies never lived. If something doesn't live, they can't die.
Xion became apart of Sora again.
Eraqus' heart was inside Terranort

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's pretty obvious he's referring to the Organization's Somebodies (Lea, Even, Ienzo, etc.)

If he was talking about their somebodies then he would have said something about them, instead he said
with the nobodies dying but most of them will probably come back...
which shows that he was talking about their nobodies and there is the chance for their somebodies to come back

Kamichamadude

I was talking about the nobodys dying.
And coming back as there somebodies (Isa Saix, Lea Axel, Ienzo Zexion, the works)

Kamichamadude

*My Opinion/Theory (not stated by Nomura or any part of KH team)*
Definitely will, an amazing secret ending on par with BBS (by BBS I mean KHII's secret ending BBS)
That could be the thing which would be an awesome CG cutscene about either the Mystery game or KHIII.

Kamichamadude

But shocking could be that hes quitting making Kingdom Hearts so he killed everyone, I don;t know about the rest of you but Disney needs more death?
Not necessarily in KH but in general... Sorry went off topic >///<

Radon

mofo
Do we know if there's still gonna be a mystery game? When BBS was announced Nomura said there were 2 mystery games to come before KH3. We have Re:coded, BBS:FM and 3D.. That's 3. :/

NotaHero21

Do we know if there's still gonna be a mystery game? When BBS was announced Nomura said there were 2 mystery games to come before KH3. We have Re:coded, BBS:FM and 3D.. That's 3. :/

If i'm not mistaken there is suppose to be a new main character introduced in the mystery game. If so It will be hard to decide when it takes place as we aren't aware of this persons existence yet and so can not guess at what time he came into the picture. I guess sometime after 3d is probably unlikely though.

UltimaJackpot

Pretty sure Nomura said Re:Coded wasn't one of the mystery games, and that in Re:Coded's case, it was just an extra project added on or something.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
>_> I've been wondering about that mystery game. So, either there really is a mystery game or it was just BBSFM, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back