• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
does anyone agree with me that maybe the reason why we haven't heard anything about Aqua or the DS is because she is the DS for part of the game then later turns to the good side and MX finds a new apprentice thats why the DS is in the Secret Ending

Uh lol no

<.< The DS is male. Aqua is female. So, no.

D

Dexter

Lol wha!? Aqua can't be the DS for the following reasons:

1. DS bodyshape is the shape of a male, not a female
2. DS & Aqua's body don't match
3. How can Aqua be the DS in the begining if MX also has a DS?....
4. If anyone is the DS it's Terra
5. It doesn't make sence, case closed...//

A

Anima Relic

WTF!? I was talking to Anima Relic, not you. Didn't you see the quote I quoted? Anima Relic double posted and I was just warning him because he's new here, and some people will slit his throat for (figurtivley speaking of course) double posting. I no your not a newb, and I know you can bomb people.....lol.....//
I wish someone would try to get on me for double posting, they act like I did it on purpose, and besides I'm not the only person that double posted before so calm that shizzit down, yeah that's right I can use slang if I want XP

D

Dexter

Wait are you know mad at me too!? Why do I feel like the only jewish kid without a christmas tree>?^^.........//

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think if we can play as all three (I know we can play as at least two of them) they will have different capabilities, much like Sora and Riku's differences in CoM.

I agree with this. In the game, Terra is known more for power, so it's likely his physical attacks are the most powerful. Ven is more known for speed, so he'll probably have fancy acrobatics and fast combos and such. If Aqua is the last playable character, I'm certain her focus will be magic.

As for summons, if they return, I hope they're more useful than they were in KH2.

A

Anima Relic

I want to be able to have TAV in the same party. Three Keyblade users in one party, even though that didn't help much in the end.

Awards
Thought I'd post this in here for the hell of it:

We can't forget the all too important phrase, "It all began with Birth by Sleep". I've really been trying to take this from a logical point of view. What began with Birth by Sleep? Obviously the events of the Kingdom Hearts series. And so what then, would be the original cause that spurred on these events? Xehanort, clearly (at the moment). It must have been his arrival, or his creation. So, then, Xehanort was born by "Sleep"? Maybe. This quote certainly suggests it:

The wall of light and darkness exceeded each other, creating the original me, and Terra waited for me impatiently

So then now we need to ascertain as to what exactly is meant by "Sleep". Since the first time we saw the secret ending, people have suggested that Sleep refers to Sora's year of sleep or Riku's sleep in the prologue of CoM (among other theories). Neither make sense since it all began with Birth by Sleep, meaning that whatever this Sleep was, it was in the past and preceded all other events. However, those two might work in concept. Sleep might refer to literal sleep, as is the case with Sora, or a metaphorical sleep, much like with Riku. While I'm not ruling it out, I'll put aside the literal meaning of Sleep for the moment, mainly because there's a connection for Riku's type of sleep. "The wall of light and darkness". This should sound familiar:

You've been sleeping here between light and dark... Here, blanketed by darkness, sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal.

Go here if you haven't realized yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i90a5hpA-a4...feature=related

Now, I'm not implicating that Riku's specific event has anything to do with Birth by Sleep, but it could be that Birth by Sleep occurred in a similar manner. This would be for Master Xehanort. And that's also where I believe the "Another" and "No Heart" comes in. People say Another might suggest that the Xehanort we know is Another (Master) Xehanort, which would make no sense considering the name, which serves as an anagram for Another, would suggest that Master Xehanort is Another since he is the one who originally had the name. How it all plays out, no clue. But Master Xehanort's creation must have had Terra involved, since he was "waiting impatiently". However, I don't know if Terra was directly involved or if he simply knew about it because I have my hunches that the creation might be connected to Ven, DS, or both. Ven because he knows Xehanort, but has forgotten about him. Also, the fact that "Ven" is an alias has me suspicious. People brush it off as his true name simple being Ventus, but I can't help but feel that it would be obvious. Nomura is refraining from saying the true name for a reason, and Ven is an ALIAS, not a nickname. I think the true name might have something to do with Xehanort. Lastly, there's the quote of Master Xehanort that sounds similar to DiZ talking to Riku:

MX: It seems you have lost something. However unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be an eternal lost. Once you obtain it, grip it and understand the truth.
DiZ: Sleep is eternal. It is a door to the truth. Take it, and your sleep ends. Take it, and take your first step towards the truth.

This statement by Master Xehanort is also extremely similar to the one given to Sora by Marluxia. It leads me to believe that Castle Oblivion plays a role as well. This is not the sole reason, though. Nomura said Castle Oblivion was around before the Organization and that they simply found it. My bet would be that Master Xehanort created it, as there's no way he can leave this up in the air.

While I'm at it, I might as well post this too, which is evidence for Xehanort possessing Terra (or something along those lines):

xehanortterra.jpg

The ONLY thing that was done to that picture of Xehanort was recoloring of his eyes, skin, and hair. Their facial similarities, in my opinion, are beyond coincidence.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
While I'm at it, I might as well post this too, which is evidence for Xehanort possessing Terra (or something along those lines):

xehanortterra.jpg

The ONLY thing that was done to that picture of Xehanort was recoloring of his eyes, skin, and hair. Their facial similarities, in my opinion, are beyond coincidence.

Oh, and it gets even better too. Try inverting the colors on that picture for a treat.

And better yet: MX has orange eyes. Terra's eyes are blue. Mixing those two makes brown. What color were Xehanort the apprentice's eyes? Brown.

D

Dexter

I'm hoping it's DS. I want some Xehanort play... [shifty eyes]

So do I but if the 3rd character isn't Aqua then it seems to be more likley Mickey, because of all the scans with him.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i wish the thrid playable character is either Aqua or DS or mickey or maybe MX

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
its most likey probably gonna be Aqua there is a 75% chance its her

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
its most likey probably gonna be Aqua there is a 75% chance its her

~ that is true. i don't exactly remember were i read this (maybe wikipedia) but, i think it said something about her being a playable character.
~ i think i read this some place. don't quote me on it or be a noob and flame me.

I'm think Aqua has a 1/3 chance.

If she was playable, they probably would've confirmed it already.

~ they haven't confermed anything about her yet. and even if they did, it is a secret character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back