• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Event 9/30 - Crystals of Light in Wonderland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks, Zephyr and Sign!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh yeah, nothing suspicious here at all, let's all get into this.

gnurtanio

Awards
Take this with a grain of salt, because this could still change next week. The Mickey SR+ card from the last event for example was just a SR card in the beginning, although this time around all these cards already exist in the database.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There is also a Cheshire Cat SR card that will most likely be awarded for defeating a certain level Trickmaster.

scratch the last comment that i posted yesterday.. Now i aiming for LV 15 bangle.. its kinda useless though for LV 35+ raid boss (not quite increase crystal gaining because i died in 3 hit).. but from 1- 34 i felt there is the difference.. and thanks Shard, you make my day for posting this, i definetly want to aim Mulan, Alice and Yen SID SR+, thats why first my target is increase my bangle to LV 15 ASAP (now Lv 12).. wish me luck

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The wonderful man known as Zephyr translated the intro for us and this Moogle grows more shady with every passing second :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks, it's a bit underwhelming that the scene plays out almost exactly the same as last time (and the epilogue doesn't seem to be so different either) but at least the Moogle gets pushed around for not bringing enough crystals to his master.:tongue:

magi

For those who partecipated to the last crystal event : did the moogle give you your old bracelet or a new one?

Tsurugi

Awards
I just threw about 50 ethers at a subspecies, now have 130 left! Going to lv my bangle to 11 and hope I can snatch myself an SR!

GiroZX

Awards
Just asked my party leader, he says he had a LV15 Bangle at the end of the last event and according to what the Moogle said, we ALL got a brand new Bangle.

Which brings the question: What did the mysterious figure do with all our original bangles?
And what will he do with this ones?!

Nial

Awards
Hello everyone, long time reader, first time poster. First of all, i wanted to thank you for all the guides and help you gave with kh chi, they were really helpful. Then, i would like to ask your help: i bought from the trade shop for this event the thing with the big "AP" on it, but nothing happened, and my prize box is empty, so i was wondering if any of you knows what i actually bought. Thank you so much for anyone that answers, and sorry if my english is terrible, not a native speaker. Here's the screenshot with the thing i got:

264nuvr.jpg

Grellmax

Awards
MENU > Items (looks like a potion bottle). Use that and your max AP will increase by 1

Grellmax

Awards
I feel this event hasn't been long enough considering all that is on offer. I hope they extend it until Thursday.

And you're welcome Nial :)

BluberryStar

Awards
I feel this event hasn't been long enough considering all that is on offer. I hope they extend it until Thursday.
Yeah I agree with you. I think this event is shorter than the last event. And the price for the rewards are too high. It is quite impossible to collect that much Lux in a short period :( I just hope they extend the event (which I doubt).
Btw, has anyone figured out the new pattern of the Raid boss? It starts from Lv 3, then 7, 12, 16. So it's 3 + 4 + 5 + 4(?). I think the Trickmaster is playing tricks on us -__-

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah I agree with you. I think this event is shorter than the last event. And the price for the rewards are too high. It is quite impossible to collect that much Lux in a short period :( I just hope they extend the event (which I doubt).
Btw, has anyone figured out the new pattern of the Raid boss? It starts from Lv 3, then 7, 12, 16. So it's 3 + 4 + 5 + 4(?). I think the Trickmaster is playing tricks on us -__-
I agree this event is waaaaaaay to short. Wonder how the new people are doing it...

There was also a LVL20 sub, so +4... and what you mean with playing tricks on us??

CloudxStrifs

Awards
I think not having a pattern was the point it is a wonderland creature after all whon has a right to put logic on it

Korai

Awards
I'm confused here, is the event ending on the 9th or is that just part one or something? It feels way too short, like it should last another week or something.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm confused here, is the event ending on the 9th or is that just part one or something? It feels way too short, like it should last another week or something.

It was probably supposed to be three days longer - the days they extended the Behemoth through, but that's still just two weeks, it is pretty odd.

Korai

Awards
So does anyone know if the store is staying open for a while after the event like last time?
Or is it closing with the event?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
So does anyone know if the store is staying open for a while after the event like last time?
Or is it closing with the event?

There's no reason to suspect it wouldn't, since everything else about this event has been recycled, but if you're paranoid, feel free to get the jump on it before the maintenance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back