• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending(possible spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

My overactive imagination is on over drive, due to boredom. Is anyone else, like seriously wanting this to happen? I picture a scene where they come out of the realm of sleep and similar to when Aqua goes up to Ventus Sora has his head bowed In the Mysterious Tower, he looks up we see yellow eyes, Vanitas or Xehanort that would be overwhelmingly amazing to see Riku in shock the king goes to attack him but he dissapears through a coridoor of darkness, boom the secret ending to kingdom hearts 3D in a nutshell, while Sora himself sleeps in a distorted realm of sleep within the mansion in twilight town where BBS Volume 2 takes place.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
There probably will be a secret ending and it will probably be baller, a glimpse into KH3 finally. I hope they don't put any more titles in between this one and KH3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There probably will be a secret ending and it will probably be baller, a glimpse into KH3 finally. I hope they don't put any more titles in between this one and KH3

We've known about one more title before KH3 for quite a long while now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The mystery game, hinted at by Nomura ever since 358/2 Days came out.

There is no site for it yet, but it is rumored to be BBSv2, a working title according to the secret ending of BBS Final Mix: Zero Point.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
yeah I remember now hearing bout bbsv2, just wasn't thinking. But ya cool il wait another 5 years to play KH3, again

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
yeah I remember now hearing bout bbsv2, just wasn't thinking. But ya cool il wait another 5 years to play KH3, again

They're not going to work on KH3 until Versus is done anyway. The mystery game will probably come out next year at the earliest or the year after at the latest.

Also "again"? lol

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah i was thinking they'd finish Versus before KH3 too, which looks raw as hell. 5 years- an exaggeration but like how after KH2 we've had how many titles in between and it's been like 5 years from KH2 til now in 2012. I mean ya all the other games are needed for the story but it's just taking a while, they're all epic and deep but KH3 has the most anticipation behind it prob

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Shouldn't it be irrelevant anyways what the next game is called? The 3 is just a number.

The fact about FF Versus XIII needing to be done should have been said so often already that even the backwater parts of the internet should by now know it.

I really need to learn to ignore the constant KH 3 whining everywhere, even in the reviews of KH games at game sites, so annoying...*rolls eyes*

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You know, as long as the story keeps on moving, and we don't have a pointless game such as Days, not to say its bad, just didn't do anything to the story really, we will be alright. I hope KH3 makes it to PS3 considering that Sony does not plan to unvail another system this year and hopefully for the next few. If square was smart, they would pull a naughty dog and split, so that they can develop graphics and sounds one place and develop story and whatever else in another. Though I'm sure its already in the works. Nomoura just hasn't had enough drinks to come up with a good idea yet.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
They're not going to work on KH3 until Versus is done anyway. The mystery game will probably come out next year at the earliest or the year after at the latest.

Also "again"? lol

I hate to be a noob, but I've been seeing Versus mentioned around the forums and have no idea what it is. What exactly is this supposed to be...? |D

Beardman

I understand it to be a different story in the Fabula Nova Crysallis extensions of Final Fantasy XIII.

Ruran

Awards
I hate to be a noob, but I've been seeing Versus mentioned around the forums and have no idea what it is. What exactly is this supposed to be...? |D

Final Fantasy Versus 13. It's a game that Nomura is currently working on (and has been for years) and since it and KH3 are such big projects he doesn't want to work on them at the same time. When it's done it'll be the last FF game he'll work on for a while then he'll give KH his full attention.

Beardman

I say we get back on topic.

The original post sounds good. I think Nomura could do something good with that idea.

Ruran

Awards
Wait, are we talking the secret ending or ending, ending? Because I don't see the game ending with Sora and Riku still in the RoS then officially waking up in the secret ending. For the secret ending I'm hoping they hint more at the mystery game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back