• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts game on Facebook!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey Kingdom Hearts freaks! I was surfing around on facebook this morning, and found this very interested thing.. Did you guys know there's a Kingdom Hearts puzzle game on facebook? It's called 'KINGDOM HEARTS: Re:coded Gummiship Studio' and in my opinion it's quite fun. It's been around for a while, is what the high score is revealing.

Anyway, the cool part about this is, that it's Square Enix official!

billede1l.png
billede2y.png

Check the game out here, if you have a facebook account. If not, I recommend you make one, it's quite entertaining, and it features the original Gummi Ship creator music from the first Kingdom Hearts game <3

KINGDOM HEARTS: Re:coded Gummiship Studio

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The game is boring to me. :(

Me as well. I was more entertained by that other game on Disney's website. You know, the one that called Axel a Keyblade wielder?

Maxyli138

Kingdom Hearts even invaded Facebook? Shocking.

Well it's not the most exciting game in the world, but I've seen worse.

Crystal

Silver Member
What is the game about?
Never register a faebook account before, so don't know about such game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What is the game about?
Never register a faebook account before, so don't know about such game.

You click on the blocks and the ones touching the block you clicked on that are the same color will disappear. You'll get points for depleting them; the more blocks you deplete at a time, the more points you'll obtain. The goal is to try to wipe the entire screen clean and make the level's quota of points.

Crystal

Silver Member
You click on the blocks and the ones touching the block you clicked on that are the same color will disappear. You'll get points for depleting them; the more blocks you deplete at a time, the more points you'll obtain. The goal is to try to wipe the entire screen clean and make the level's quota of points.

Sound a bit boring, but maybe should give it a try :)

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm going to link to this while I'm at it, in case you were curious and never played it before. This is the game Ethnic and I were talking about. Far more entertaining imo ^^

KINGDOM HEARTS Magical Puzzle Clash

Stupid region thing! Can't play it outside of USA ._.

kinda late found this out on kh13 couple weeks ago

Hmm, I don't check back regular on KH13. But was it posted on here? o:

yea that game is kinda boring but thanks for the effort though

You're welcome, just thought I'd share it with other nerds <3

S

SerranoLincoln

The facebook game does not have good graphics so no use playing that game on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back