• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Stores Ready for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Any of you here know or heard anything about a collector's edition for KH2.5? I know SE can be sneaky about that stuff and annouce it like at the end ... I think. I don't want to preorder until I am sure.
The US has a "Limited Edition" you get when you pre-order the game. It comes with a pin and that's it.

I wouldn't hold your breath for much else, since its release is only two months away.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Excited! Hopefully when this comes out we'll start getting an idea of what trophies we'll have to start working for. I am sooo praying that they made difficulty levels stack this time!

Chaser and I have been stalking trophy tracking websites for the past few months, waiting for the list to show up lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chaser and I have been stalking trophy tracking websites for the past few months, waiting for the list to show up lol
It has honestly been multiple times a day for the past few months, waiting and waiting.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It has honestly been multiple times a day for the past few months, waiting and waiting.

I've check from Gamefaqs to Playstation3trophies.com, nothing yet so far but we should see something at least by Wednesday.

Antar

Awards
Thank you for the link! I can't wait for the streams, I'll keep my eye on Twitch for them. Hopefully one of you guys will stream when I'm home and not in school.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
How does the leaking policy work in Japan? I can pretty much walk down to the stores and get mine if it's leaked early, but I don't have a PS3 to play it on rofl

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How does the leaking policy work in Japan? I can pretty much walk down to the stores and get mine if it's leaked early, but I don't have a PS3 to play it on rofl

Cover art is so beautiful that's it's worth it? IDK lol Yeah, I've heard Japan is much more lax than the US, but even the US isn't bad, once a place leaks it, it's too late, that place isn't gonna get stopped UNLESS it's weeks early or something huge too early (like Pokemon X and Y).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back