• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: This was supposed to be two separate post (one as a response and the other being my reaction) but my laptop is being weird tonight.
It was but I merged them because we don't allow double posts

You guys realize it's just a montage I made right!? :p
Boy you put Pewdiepie in a video and fo' sure aren't getting me to watch it :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - PewDiePie & FilthyFrank E3 2016 TRAILER REACTION! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's so bad about PewDiePie?

Oh I remember him. Didn't he do a playthrough of the first game and quit in Wonderland?

I'm surprised he wasn't yelling "cheesegy" every 3 seconds
That is meant to be a homophobic slur

I remember watching it and being completely annoyed by his schtick because he was playing bad on purpose and making himself lose. He didn't seem like he wanted to really play the series lol so I think that was his excuse to stop.

Which was a shame because someone had purchased the game and I think a PS2 for him to play it. What a douche

So yeah, someone spent their own money and bought him the game and I think a PS2 and shipped it to him because they wanted to see him play it. He loaded it up and, from memory, spent the tutorial screaming into the microphone and saying a homophobic slur and then quitting the game completely, which is utterly rude to someone who spent money so he could play it.

You don't have to like Kingdom Hearts, but that's just plain rude.

Awards

I think he called the mystic staff in the tutorial a "Gay Stick"

Awards

I think he also stopped playing because he probably thought it was "too long".

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I think he also stopped playing because he probably thought it was "too long".
To be fair, that's a fairly valid issue. Most KH Let's Plays take up anywhere between 15-50 episodes at least, from what I remember. They're quite a commitment.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Is creating a fake video and promoting your YT channel in here a thing now?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Is creating a fake video and promoting your YT channel in here a thing now?
It's Airbag. This is what he does.
Normally he keeps obnoxious Youtubers out of his videos though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Is it a loss that I don't know either of those guys?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

To be fair, that's a fairly valid issue. Most KH Let's Plays take up anywhere between 15-50 episodes at least, from what I remember. They're quite a commitment.

He could have just played it in between stuff if it was that big of an undertaking. With serious dedication he could have finished the whole game + recording and editing in two weeks.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Is it a loss that I don't know either of those guys?

As long as you don't care about forcedly-funny LPs or who the Youtuber with the currently most subcribers is...
No. Really no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back