• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ not coming to North America and Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

Actually, USA did release some Director's Cut games, Dragon Ball Z:Budokai 3 GH was the director's cut edition of the japan's but many people bought it for what? 4 more characters and the Japanese voices. But since that was Dragon Ball Z and this is Kingdom Hearts, there might be a different... Just saying that Director's Cut games do come out here.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually, USA did release some Director's Cut games, Dragon Ball Z:Budokai 3 GH was the director's cut edition of the japan's but many people bought it for what? 4 more characters and the Japanese voices. But since that was Dragon Ball Z and this is Kingdom Hearts, there might be a different... Just saying that Director's Cut games do come out here.

Um, yes it's different. This is SE. SE doesn't release Director's Cut games here. Either it's the original game or they wait for the special edition to be released and localize that.

Obviously, it would have been unwise to do that with KH2.

TepidShark

Awards
Except for the fact that Re:CoM is included in the set. The reason that past special editions haven't come out in the US is because they didn't want to sell basically the same game. However, Re: CoM is a new game kinda so because of this it makes our chances of getting both games greater.

Mickey Killer

Except for the fact that Re:CoM is included in the set. The reason that past special editions haven't come out in the US is because they didn't want to sell basically the same game. However, Re: CoM is a new game kinda so because of this it makes our chances of getting both games greater.

Still, I wouldn't put it past them to keep Re:CoM away from us.

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah, if they only gave us Re: CoM, I could live with that. But if they do that they should do English voiceovers for it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well SE will be losing some fans over this not just in america, but anywhere else. I mean KH2 itself wasn't that good at least they could have gave us this version. I atleast wanted to try the Re:COM.

Xman's Keyblade

Well SE will be losing some fans over this not just in america, but anywhere else. I mean KH2 itself wasn't that good at least they could have gave us this version. I atleast wanted to try the Re:COM.

Uh-Huh, I mean this is pointless that they are continuing with all of the other games, but ignoring KHII:FM+, that is a major disappointment to everything that Nomura-san work his butt off, and tossing it aside, like raggedy old doll.

If the people waited for two to ten years, than that means they'll not only lose a lot of money, but a lot of fan support because of their own arrogance, and the cruel irony of it all, is that it will be their own fault for being too damn greedy and for not sharing their games with the fans who made the franchise what it is today.

Now is that a b*&^%?!?!?!?!:angry::cursing:

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Takushi Rena....

WE RIOT BABEH!! Grrr...no violence? ****that! *grabs a fake keyblade* BLIZZARD!!....I SAID BLIZZARD!! Damn it!! >.< Okay fine. No violence. -_-

xD Okay I can't really join ya in the riot. I'm in AZ...BUT PRETEND I'M THERE SCREAMING "GIVE ME FM+ OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!"

But hey. Monkey said there was going to be a FM+. I stick with that till I see proof. ACTUAL proof that there isn't going to be a FM+ in USA.

TepidShark

Awards
Takushi Rena....

WE RIOT BABEH!! Grrr...no violence? ****that! *grabs a fake keyblade* BLIZZARD!!....I SAID BLIZZARD!! Damn it!! >.< Okay fine. No violence. -_-

xD Okay I can't really join ya in the riot. I'm in AZ...BUT PRETEND I'M THERE SCREAMING "GIVE ME FM+ OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!"

But hey. Monkey said there was going to be a FM+. I stick with that till I see proof. ACTUAL proof that there isn't going to be a FM+ in USA.

I agree people can get there information from every which way but I don't trust it until there is proof.

SenSx

I'd like to join you for the riot, but I won't come to US just for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back