• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well I'll post my template tomorrow. Time to unleash an early cameo of my finest character.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
yea Seph just told me i can go for Defensive... and i got a chunk of that temp done... and in progress of finishing my main character's temp...
Alright brother, I'll be waiting, your in the rp already though, so says the law of rum!

Sooo, is my temperary Kairo accepted :O
The day I deny you, is the day I deny a naked skater girl, and as my ex would say.

"YOU MOTHER F**KER! YOU HAVE THE SELF CONTROL OF YOUR BROTHER!

And after that you just have to ask how the hell do you know that?

Anyway your in s1keanureeves

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Name: Adam Mighton

Species: Human

Powers/ Abilities: As a mage, Adam utilises magic of many sorts. But, like I said, many sorts. As he samples every type of magic he can find, he doesn't take the time to perfect any one type, thus leaving him with moderately powerful spells in some places, extremely weak ones in others, and virtually nothing too amazing at this point, though that's obviously liable to change. Of course, all this means he has a sampling of most well-known magical spells, so he's very versatile.

Side: Many shades of grey, really.

Special Abilities: He has knowledge of the spell Meteor, though it is not exactly very strong. Meaning, he can call a fairly large chunk of rock, but nothing enormous. As it is now, it's not much special, but, as I stated, that's always liable to change.

Appearance: He is 5'10" in height and has shoulderblade-length blond hair. He keeps an extremely close shave at all times, so don't expect to see him with a beard... ever. Unless he's, say, been held somewhere against his will and not given access to a razor... But that's a given. The clothes he wears vary, so it's probably not a good idea to go into too much detail about those here.

Personality: Quiet, calm, and not exactly the type to... talk. If he sees a problem, he won't waste time, he'll just find a solution and go on his way. However, he has some problems on the other side of the spectrum. If he takes a particular liking to someone, he'll become extremely clingy and obsessive... So, very unpleasant person, all in all.

Bio: An inhabitant of Traverse Town for the entirety of his life. There isn't much to say about him, aside from the fact he's been practicing magic for many years. He doesn't exactly have any goals, and he doesn't live with his family, nor talk about them... or anything, if given a choice, for that matter. He regularly uses the numerous weak heartless around his apartment in the second district for practice, concerning magic.

Weaponry: He doesn't exactly carry around any weapons. If he needed to, he would end up using anything at hand at the time. Seeing as he uses magic so often, though, he doesn't need weaponry as much as most other people seem to.

Extras:
Theme Music: YouTube - 05 - Wild Honey Pie - The Beatles Remastered (2009) The White Album Disc 1 [Stereo]

Battle Music: YouTube - Van Halen - Eruption (Studio Version)

Eh. Not exactly very long, but it gets the job done, I hope. I know it's nothing special, but... Well, I kept getting sidetracked.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Oh lol xD, i am so happy..but you'll piss your pants when you see my new and improved Kairo :3
That why I'm rediting me temp bro, lol can't get out shined in my own rp now can I?s1keanureeves

Your temp's great girly, I'll put you on the front like the others tomarrow, right now Johhny's pnly runing on Energey drinks, and the fear of being killed by Matt or Alex!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
That why I'm rediting me temp bro, lol can't get out shined in my own rp now can I?s1keanureeves

Your temp's great girly, I'll put you on the front like the others tomarrow, right now Johhny's pnly runing on Energey drinks, and the fear of being killed by Matt or Alex!

Umm... thank you!

I don't know who Matt and Alex are, but I hope they don't kill you...

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Oh lol xD, i am so happy..but you'll piss your pants when you see my new and improved Kairo :3

Umm... thank you!

I don't know who Matt and Alex are, but I hope they don't kill you...
Most of the time thier my best friends! Tonight They wil ltry and kill me for things I'm not allowed to say on this type of site.......it involes spring break + tacos + a girl + a very drunk fight + me with a camera + me hiding in the close with my labtop.

My name is Alex.

Oh hey guys, I am somehow alive in an obscure and irrelevant manner.
YAY your alive!

I'll probabley post my own temp after my death or maybe after my class is over tomarrow. College sucks! I miss sleeping late!

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
*spazzes and curses loudly*...... im aware of Sol's choice and i back up any decision he makes to soil his mind away in books... i mean go to college... i mean go to college parties... i mean... what were we talking about again? oh yea...

I CANT POST MY TEMPLATES for some reason :S

EDIT: *SPAZZES* i gotta freaking edit it in parts i can't post it all up at once T_T FML!

Defensive General Temp:

Unborn Name: Angelos or "Angel"

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Unborn

Position: General

Squad: Defensive

Powers/ Abilities:
- Iron Guard: A magical ability that forms thick metal plates on the caster's body, but it lowers his/her strength and magic.
- Iron Dragonslayer: A active magical ability that the caster can form any metal from his hands, feet and mouth. He can change his arm into a metal mallet with a good amount of mana used and change it's shape at will.
- Earth Bound: A magical ability that connects the caster's mana to any surface and cannot be pulled or blown away. This ability is good during tornadoes and hurricanes.
- Spike Shot: A magic attack when the caster is in mid air and forms a sphere with his mana. When the sphere his any surface, instantly it shatter around, sending out sharp shards of the sphere in a wide range, unharming the caster in any way.

Magic:
Earthaga
Eartharga
Earthox
Metalga
Metarga
Metalox
Curaga
Curox
Combine-Constrict: [see my other template for info on this magic, i don't wanna retype the same thing...]

Special Unborn:
Theses unborn are called Angels, and they resemble a rather eerie, darkened form of angels. They have thin, sharp wings and their all blind. Their senses to pick up other beings are extremely high and their only weakness is they can't tell which being is ally or enemy and will probably destroy each other if in a large group.

Appearance:
Angel.jpg

Angelos stands at about 6' and has very thin, blonde hair. He has a rather slender build and light tannish skin with crimson red eyes. He doesn't usually wear a shirt or shoes by that matter and instead wears baggy blue jeans and has his wings out whenever he feels comfortable or when he's ready to fight. Don't underestimate his appearance, on the surface of his body, someone left a limiting tattoo on his back to restrict his powers.

Personality:

Angelos is very quiet and doesn't speak much about himself. He is to himself and only thinks about himself. When he is given a mission, he puts 100% to make sure that mission is taken out carefully and it is done well. He is not good with teaming up with more than himself because there will be casualties.

Bio:

Angel's existance was solely to protect Brol ever since Angel or Angelos was created. After Brol was defeated by a dark being twice, he was split into his nobody and his heartless. Without his heart, when the two beings decided to fuse back together, they managed to form Angel, Brol's subconscience. You could say that Angel is the essence of Brol, but a piece of him that wasn't needed. After Cado sacrified himself to resurrect Brol, Angel and Brol became an undefeatable team.

As soon as Slexif came to power, Angel and Brol went out with a help of his friends and defeated Slexif. A few years back after getting separated from the others, Angel finally confronted Winter, a ex general of Slexif. The only way to defeat Winter was to fuse with him and it seems Winter suceeded in taking over Angel's body. Now, rising back to the top with the other generals, Angel stands strong as the highest defensive general the Unbirths have.

Weapons:
- 4 blade Scythe: A enchanted scythe with four blades sticking out than the usual one.
- Sleif's Sacrificial Sword: A souvenier from the previous adventure that Brol's nobody and heartless acquired. They said it use to contain the 14 brothers hearts and power, able to destroy a mere world with it. It seems when the nobody and heartless fused, Angel had this in his possesion.
- Brother's Insanity Scythe: A scythe that belonged to the original Brol, not the resurrected Brol you see today. This scythe was known for it's immense energy slashes and it's strong blocking abilities.
- Thunder Scythe: A thunder enchanted scythe, used for blockades and retaliations during a big fight.
- Crystal Fissure Scythe: A earth-metal enchanted scythe, used for it's extremely high defensive abilities.

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add)

Theme Music:
/////

Battle Music
Coming Undone by Korn
Freak on a Leash by Korn
Crazy Train by Black Sabbath

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
~~~~~~~~
Keybladers Temp

Original Name: Gabriel "Brol" Ruiz [lol my real name is here...oops XD]

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Human

Powers/ Abilities:
- Leo's Aura: One of Brol's active magical abilities that creates a invisible heat cloak over himself, which lowers the damage done by any ice and water attacks in half but doubles any fire and lightning damage.
- Leo's Fury: This ability gives Brol the power to double his speed but decrease his strength for a few minutes.
- Leo's Claw: This ability gives his weapons piercing, which breaks away defense and directly attacks the opponent by shrouding his keyblade in a thin red cloak.
- Leo's Roar: This party ability gives his allies 80% of his strength and raises his defense by 30% for a maximum 6 minutes. He can also do the reverse, give his allies 80% of his defense and raise his strength by 30%.
- Earth Mole: This is another one of Brol's active magical abilities that lets him phase through one walls and the ground itself.
Original Name: Gabriel "Brol" Ruiz [lol my real name is here...oops XD]

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Human

Powers/ Abilities:
- Leo's Aura: One of Brol's active magical abilities that creates a invisible heat cloak over himself, which lowers the damage done by any ice and water attacks in half but doubles any fire and lightning damage.
- Leo's Fury: This ability gives Brol the power to double his speed but decrease his strength for a few minutes.
- Leo's Claw: This ability gives his weapons piercing, which breaks away defense and directly attacks the opponent by shrouding his keyblade in a thin red cloak.
- Leo's Roar: This party ability gives his allies 80% of his strength and raises his defense by 30% for a maximum 6 minutes. He can also do the reverse, give his allies 80% of his defense and raise his strength by 30%.
- Earth Mole: This is another one of Brol's active magical abilities that lets him phase through one walls and the ground itself.

-Magic:
Earth
Earthra
Fire
Fira
Cure
Cura
Reflect
Boom box: A simple Magic spell that creates a small boom box beside the caster, playing his selected music.

Side: Light

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Part FREAKIN TWO of keyblade template... I'm really sorry Sol i dont know why i can't post this all up in one -_-

Special Abilities:
-Combine-Constrict-Combust: [C123] [Magic] [Life Mana]

-Combine: This magic spreads out the caster's mana around the target and forms any shape he wishes. Sometimes this mana can be used to make weapons and such because the mana can shape anything from a few chunks of rock and earth to even winds and fires.

-Constrict: This higher level magic sends a good majority of the caster's mana into the shape of previous spell, Combine, into a condensed magical object, which cannot be destroyed easily. Chances of destroying this are highly unlikely with so much mana compressed. The caster will feel immense headaches and slight paralyzation after this magic has been casted. Usually, this magic is for capturing opponents and for forging weapons but some use it for battle.

-Combust: Is a forbidden magic that is a step further after Constrict. It pulls magic, or energy, from the body of the caster himself, not magic he already has and injects it into the condensed shape and forces it to implode, destroying the shape and anything inside. The reason it is forbidden is because not only does it force all the energy out of the caster's body, not all the body will recover that energy, causing permanent eye damage and paralyzation of limbs and possibly the brain and heart . Using this ability a few times ranged between a few years is not bad, but over usage will result in imminent death.

-Dusk Bond: [Magic] [Life Mana]
- A forbidden magic that Brol managed to create with the knowledge of using Combust. As the user forces his energy and his mana at the target, Fate and Destiny, or the 4 sided die will roll. This dice can only be seen by the caster and the target. Depending on the number will decide their fate. As soon as the bond takes effect, both the target and caster will be surrounded by an indestructible bubble and will disperse as soon as the magic is over.

-1: The magic is cancelled and all mana and energy is properly returned to the caster [Chances: 20%
-2: The buildup of magic destroys the caster in a molecular level. [30%]
-3: The build up of magic destroys the target in a molecular level. [30%]
-4: The magic is cancelled and all mana and energy is sent to the target, not the caster, resulting in the death of the caster. [20%]

Appearance:
With a new appearance, Brol stands at 6' with a slender build and dark tannish skin. He wears rather black clothing and a pair of red gloves, cross collar and thick, black combat boots. Beneath the silver hair, lies deep red eyes and a few scars across his face. From his old, friendly appearance, you wouldn't be able to recognize Brol anymore. The only thing you’ll be able to recognize him by is his typical thick DJ headphones on his neck.

Personality:
Brol is very persistent to find who he is and when you try and bring something up that he isn't aware of, he gets really mad. He is actually quite the curious case and doesn't hesitate to strategically figure out the best way around complicated battles. The only problem is he lost his memory about his close friends, so if he comes around you and seems to know you, listen to him because maybe he might have something interesting to talk about. When he comes around to trust others, he is actually quite friendly and cheerful. He usually has a few songs in mind as he joyfully hums.

Bio:

Before he acquired his keyblade, Brol use to belong in a small group of friends called 14 Brothers who originated in Eternal Suburbs which turned into Oxdicon Factory after an immense Heartless take over. After they fought their way out of Oxdicon Factory and gained their true powers, they roamed around the worlds, maintaining balance of power on a strong evil being nearly wiped them all out. When Brol was split into his nobody and heartless, the two managed to resurrect one brother back, Cado. After they defeated the being, it vanished from existence through the hands of Brol's nobody and heartless and his remaining brothers and friends. Cado then decided to use himself as a shell to bring back Brol. With a new body, Brol rose once again to defeat yet another threat. Suddenly, the rise of Slexif came and Brol ventured off one last time and on his path found his keyblade and his rival and friends, Ryu and Kage.

He was quite the keyblade master and possibly one to rival Ryu or Kage himself, but during the previous Great Keyblade War, surprisingly his memory was erased entirely. After the war, Brol succumbed deeply into the vises of darkness and almost gave into it if it wasn't for Angel, now a general for the Unbirths. It seems the more journal entries Brol recovers from his journal, the more he remembers. Up until now, Brol managed to nearly complete his journal only to remember the last words Kage ever told him back in Traverse Town before he disappeared from the other keyblade masters. "...Don’t feel bad, me and you were the same, were both players in a large game, we can fight and fight to win but the cold hard truth is that we won’t be around to see the end game .....Whoever is pulling the strings in this game knows our power and our fate, so in the end we’ll use everything we got just to die before it all ends, So I guess we’ll just remain punters for now...."

Keyblade: Brother's Bond [i will....draw it out later... with a desc. LATER T_T]

Extras:

Theme Music:
Cochise by Audioslave
Be Yourself by Audioslave
Shadow on the sun by Audioslave
I am the Highway by Audioslave
Float on by Modest Mouse
Dashboard by Modest Mouse
Dramamine by Modest Mouse
Fat Lip by Sum 41
Even Rats by The Slip
Those Shoes by The Eagles