• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Could be worse, man. You could be, like, invisible chopped chocobo. Except it's, like, not even real chocobo. It's, like, made of tofu or some shit.

Not that I'm sayin' anything or nuthin'. >.> *cries in the damn corner*

ugh tofu chocobo...

BTW Solareon, nice job with the edits on the first page, really cool what ya did with our characters bio's. 'REP'... well I would REP you but...

Peace

Awards
Name: Ed Renkin

Species: Human

Side: Neutral

Appearance: About 6'1", Has brown eyes, medium-length brown hair, well muscled, and kinda tan. Usually wearing a green jacket, dark blue jeans and work boots. He also wears grey sode (samurai shoulder armor) with dark blue ridges on both upper arms of his jacket.

Personality: Calm can be one of the few words that can describe him. In battle, he's straight forward and tries to deal with his opponents quickly, but that doesn't mean he can't be brutal. He doesn't use magic at all. One of his favorite techniques is battojutsu.

Bio: Born and raised in a normal family. He trained with his uncle to learn how to fight with a blade. After learning the ougi, the keyblade chose him to be his wielder. Ever since that day, he's trained with his keyblade using its unique abilities to fight. He spent the next few years traveling the worlds and helping people, being completely oblivious to the rising forces of the Unborn. (Or at least that's that's the story he usually tells)

His next stop is Traverse Town.

Keyblade:
The Impaler - A completely copper keyblade that has the range of the Kingdom Key. Its only ability is called Darkness into Light. This power allows Ed to use his Mako to attack. He can use it to create slash waves, spikes, and even shields. It can also be used to sense other living beings and create Materia. Even if he doesn't attach his chain to his Keyblade, he can still use this ability to a small extent, just by being in physical contact with it. NOW WITH IMAGE LINK!!

Abilities:
Battojutsu: Striking while drawing the blade. Due to the keyblade not having a proper sheath, he has devised his own way of doing it.

Dark Knight's Blade: The blade of his sword will be covered in Mako shaped like a cleaver, increasing its cutting power exponentially. The blade's length is also extended to be as tall as him. This power also lets Ed make cuts from a distance.
Beowulf's Fists: His keyblade will disapear. Then, Gauntlets and grieves made out of Mako will form around his hands and feet. With these on his limbs, the force of his punches and kicks as well as his jumping height will explosively increase. (Beowulf in action)
Lucifer's Wings: Ed will make his keyblade disappear and summon eight broadswords made of Mako onto his back that will align to look like wings that will allow him to hover about three feet off the ground. He then wields these blades and stabs them into his opponent(s). If the blades pierce flesh, the blades will merge with the person's Mako making it impossible to remove. For the finisher, he summons his keyblade and throws it into the heart of his opponent (or the ground), making the blades explode. (Lucifer in action)
An additional abiliy of this power is that he can merge all of the swords together into two larger swords. When these swords explode, they each have the same amount of power as a stick of dynamite.

Theme Music: LAST RAG (by rungran)

Battle Music: Public Enemy (by Masato Koudo)

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
If I knew he was going to post the bios, I would've done a better job. ;-;

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
If I knew he was going to post the bios, I would've done a better job. ;-;
Temp acceted peace, oh and don't worry Evan ya bio was good, but the main reason I put it up was because I'll re-edit your characters with thier current actions in the rp, oh and seph2 can you send a pm message to all the new general and captains in the rp.s1demteeth

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Temp acceted peace, oh and don't worry Evan ya bio was good, but the main reason I put it up was because I'll re-edit your characters with thier current actions in the rp, oh and seph2 can you send a pm message to all the new general and captains in the rp.s1demteeth

M'kay. D:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
OCC: this is just a base temp. I am going to completely re-model it, but it just gives you an idea of my guy, but it will be further detailed as this week goes on :3

Original Name:Kairo

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Unborn

Position:: General

Squad:
Offensive

Powers/ Abilities:
Kairo can manipulate the dark energy in people’s hearts

Aura Matter: A simple aura that surrounds Kairo at all times
It looks like the aura surrounding this guy
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs17/f/20...by_Gileryd.jpg
Dark Matter: An attack in which Kairo gathers about five medium sized spheres made up of Dark energy that comes from the base of the cloth of Taritarizo’s clothing. Then when he gets all of the required energy for the five spheres, they are fired in a strait line but when they near the target they combine into a giant sphere of dark energy and it explodes.

Flame Darkness: An attack, in which Kairo gathers a combination of his fire energy and his dark energy and he turns it to a form of a giant square of energy and is fired in a circle which then surrounds the enemy(s) and it wraps around them like a bind of some sort to burn them minimally.

Great Sphere of Madness: quite a strong attack that requires Kairo to gather a lot of energy to his blade. the attack is divided into three portions. the first portion is a barrage of energy wave produced by Kairo waving his sword. the second part is 3 gigantic spheres of negative energy that surrounds the enemy (s), the speres close in and explode but only do damage to the enemy not to Kairo . And the final portion of the attack is a huge ball of energy that has the power to destroy a whole world if it wanted to, it is 100 miles in circumfrence and 100 miles in radius and it is controlled by the darkness in Kairo heart then it is fired with great force.

Golden abyss:
Stage 1:
The first stage is the basic part of the move, this is when Kairo raises his physical power to the required level to be ready for the other stages intensity of power.
Stage 2:
The second part of the move is the stage in where Kairo gathers life force energy to start out his attack. He begins by delivering a series of kicks,punches, and sword slashes of his own life force. Then following that, about 10-20 small-sized golden-yellow orbs of energy position around the enemy or enemies. In no specific position, they will not explode, but instead as the attack continues they will increase in density, power, and in size.
Stage 3:
In the final stage of the move Kairo unleashes some of the power from his Aura matter. When the right amount of the dark energy from aura matter is in play, the orbs surrounding the enemy reacts to the aura surrounding Kairo, they begin to flash in a darkish red color. As the orbs start to glow and come together to form a gigantic orb composed of dark energy, Kairo's sword starts to react to all of the negitive energy and it produces mini waves of negative energy that flows through the air of the atmosphere. And when there is just the right amount of negative energy in the air, the flashing orbs combine together to make a giant abyss like orb that will be fired automatically right after it is formed.

Other skills: Kairo can use fire, darkness, and negativity in other's hearts as his own advantage. Yes it is actually possible, to have three elements in one body is truly a great power. Sometimes the fire is used as a back up element for his true power.The darkness of his power is mainly used as a defensive part. Like armor that is made up of complete darkenss, that sometimes takes control of his own being, but this rarely happens. the negativity of his power, comes into play for all of his previous moves, mainly when he uses his moves that are converted into Orbs, that is the main source of his negativity of his powers.

But there is other special ability that Kairo can use, it is a somewhat of a summoning technique, the way he does this is gathering his power from all three elements, the air starts to radiate with darkness, fire, and negative energy. after a while of gathering the required energy, KAiro then raises his sword high up in the air, Dawning black disappears completely, but the energy from it is converted into a giant sphere that appears in sky, it remains slate gray, but as it starts to form into a gigantic shadow of something. Then after minutes of that stage, the shadow figure takes upon a lighted form. A massive dragon, with the wings of the color of the mighty darkness dragon that roams the home of the Unborn. It's body is the color of the fiery skin of the mighty fire dragon that protects the home of the Nobodies back in the World that never was. On to the rest of it's body; wow its very strange, for the rest of it is a mix of black, silver, and red... indeed a magnificent sight.

A massive dragon, with the wings of the color of the mighty darkness dragon that roams the home of the Unborn. It's body is the color of the fiery skin of the mighty fire dragon that protects the home of the Nobodies back in the World that never was. On to the rest of it's body; wow its very strange, for the rest of it is a mix of black, silver, and red... indeed a magnificent sight. The abilites of this dragon is amazing, it has the power of all three dragons and plus many more. this dragon can cause many earthquakes to happen, and at the same time it can control the darkness in every location it visits. The main power it controls is an ability that can cause catastrophic damage to the world it's in, and to the opponent. It's a massive wave that is combined from gathered energy from every scale of this dragon, and to be exact, there is 10,000 scales on this dragon, so 10,000 particles of all three elements will gather, and eventually come to the mouth of the dragon, and he will fire it in a circular motion..the result, almost destroying the battle feild, however there is one weakness in this, the dragon will be de-summoned after this is completed..
Appearance:
W_DarkSwordman.jpg

Personality: Just like what his name is Kairo is a hot boiled S.O.B...he is one of the most cold hearted captains who are a part of the Unborns. He does not like to be disturbed when he is doing something that he is busy with whether it be exercising or just sitting down
Bio:

Weapons:

Dawning Black: A long slender katana, it has a grayish blade with a black handle. It has the ability to creat waves of negitive energy when swinged. It also can increase in size by the command of Kairo. And to a certain point when the sword is so large it will split up into two seperate blades. One has a white-greyish blade with a black-redish handle. And the other blade is a bitch black with a white-deep sky blue handle/hilt. When these blades are split up into two seperate blades it allows Kairo to have even more power plus his original power.

Extras:

Theme Music:YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife

Battle Music:YouTube - Slow Burn - Atreyu

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
RAWR, I though the position for Unbirth Offensive General was taken? Oh wait, you probably reserved it. *facepalms* On a new note, how do you come up with attacks like that?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well it just takes a great mind, vivid imagery, and some great ideas :3. although, this is like half the size of the remodeled version I'm going to do this week :3.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
King X, I just wanted to inform you that after looking at your character's picture, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have Nemora forever call him, "Emo" just for the heck of it. XD

Herm... Does a little pre-pubescent girl with abilities to control various plants and poisons suit the role of Captain well? ... I feel so out of place with the little girl compared you all of your oldies. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back