• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

Sora's story continues as what Nomura says and mayb in KH3, Sora, Riku and Kairi have now grown a lot.....

Blindfolded_Riku

the guy in the order coat could be zexion .. every single org members died except him (fallen into ruin) i think he will be in kh3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The shadowy thing IS Sora. I think he's just wearing a helmet. It said a 'Memory of Xenahort', maybe this has something to do with "The Mindless". Memories are in our brains.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Well Ansem states that Xehanort isn't a normal person. He has skills in the Dark Arts that surpass that of any normal human. He is able to learn things quickly aswell... So maybe Xehanort is part of another race? Like dieity like beings?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

MyInnerFred said:
Well Ansem states that Xehanort isn't a normal person. He has skills in the Dark Arts that surpass that of any normal human. He is able to learn things quickly aswell... So maybe Xehanort is part of another race? Like dieity like beings?
or maybe xehanort was already the leader of the heartless from the start, look how fast he learnt the darkness, and how quickly he threw himself into the darkness

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

riku104 said:
The shadowy thing IS Sora. I think he's just wearing a helmet. It said a 'Memory of Xenahort', maybe this has something to do with "The Mindless". Memories are in our brains.

in this world, yes, but in the kingdom hearts world, memories are in your heart.
and to back up my inner fred

One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to
exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly
quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

If I can seek Xehanort's heart through psychological experiments, I may also be
able to unlock his sealed-off past.
It seems that another of my disciples, Even(vexen), also has a strong interest in
Xehanort's memories.

But I wonder whether it is truly good that is in him.
Certainly, Xehanort possesses a rare talent...

It is far too excellent. Even surpassing that of a human.

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...

well maybe the reason that they dont have keychains is because maybe if they are in the furute...maybe they get the form from their sutis... i dunno and what kingblade said about he thinks thats sora walking towrds them...what if that person is wearing a helmit with like fuzz coming out if the top..it kinda looks like it... maybe its just me...

keyblademaster16

their is no way that is mickey inless drank a potion from alice an wounder land. he 2 feet tall not 6 feet and that is might be kairi becuase of her femine chest. another thing the guy in the middle could be ansem???????????? the shadoe looks like sora. oh yah wat was that thing that dissapears behind the middle knight. as the words pop up they say the
the lost two
memory of xenanort
keyblade wars
so thats wat i think. ill get more info when i actually play the game

Roxas0321

How do U kno its Sora??

KingBlade

by sinspire^

I am saying that the dark figure is Sora....

New2Ya

I'm lost...

MyInnerFred said:
Also the person in the dust is wearing some kind of Order-like Coat. Before the wind starts blowing and the picture gets super distorted, there is a second, not even that long, where the image is pretty much in perfect shape. You can see that there isn't really any hear and it looks like a Order Coat.

ashadow6pc.jpg
That's Axel.

I mean, that's a fact! He has that Order coat, long hair, and he has his fire wheel weapons... Yup its him.:rolleyes:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The Knights may be evil. Sort of how the Organization ruled over the lesser nobodies, they might be the rulers over the new enemies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

A friend of mine were having a talk about "soulless" that people think will be about KH3.

Me: How can those knights be soulless?
Friend: .........
Me: A soul is something that has no Phyical Form:meaning no face nothing.
Friend: Exactly!!! Soul has no form of phyical feature. THOSE KINGHTS ARE SOULLESS...
Me: Someone is behind that mask...

Is my friend, right?

Vivi -Rebirth-

This is my opinion:

The Kingdom Key Keyblade shown in the Secret Movie is Sora's Kingdom Key, not King Mickey's Kingdom Key.
Those Knights are not the main characters Kairi, Riku, and Sora. The Keyblade War obviously takes place before Kingdom Hearts.
As for the mysterious fourth Knight, I have no idea who it is.

As you all know, Xehanort was around in Hollow Bastion before Kingdom Hearts took place when the Ansem Reports were being written. Which is how his name came up in the Secret Movie. The lost two could be new characters who have a role in the Keyblade War. Chasers could be what the Knights are called in the Keyblade War. These are better points then some I've seen so far. If you really take a good look you'll know the Keyblade War takes place before Kingdom Hearts. If it didn't, then the Keyblade War wouldn't make sense. I think it has to do with all the different worlds seperating. Which takes place before the Heartless invade the worlds.

One-Winged-Angel

If this "Keyblade War" Took place before Kingdom Hearts, then why are those knights picking up Sora's keyblade? Isn't that other blade Riku's. I'm not too sure about the silver one but I'm thinking it's Kairi's. Isn't it weird that the Feminine Knight is the one to pick it up? Which raises one other question, isn't it weird how there is two guy knights and one girl knight?

ChristinaKingdom

Maybe Xenohart was one of the keyblade Knights and then along the way, he lost his memories and the way he lost them will affect KH3.
And the legend way back in Kingdom Hearts Uno may relate to two of the Knights (like the female and tall male).
But I doubt that Kairi is a Keyblade Master because she weilded a keyblade for a little bit and if it does make you a Keyblade Master from just one time Riku and Sora would be pissed

Vivi -Rebirth-

Simple questions. Well, the Kingdom Key Keyblade certainly existed before Sora wielded it. Gotta think outside of the box, there. I haven't seen Riku wielding a Keyblade since Kingdom Hearts I so I wouldn't know. The silver more than likely isn't Kairi's Keyblade. It looks nothing like it. None of the Knights look Feminine if you ask me. We don't know that one of them is a girl. They are all in armor. I can see that some of you still hold onto the whole Sora/Riku/Kairi Knight Theory which plainly has flaws to it. :rolleyes: Not that my theory doesn't, though. But mine makes more sense when you consider it with the information given.

Joshi

Just because the one Keyblade doesn't look anything like Kairi's doesn't mean they're actually different. Kairi's keyblade clearly had a keychain on it, so what we see in the secret video could be its default form.

And one of those knights is definatly a girl, or at least a very feminine man. Of the other two, one is clearly a male, and the other, to me, seems a little more ambiguous. But there's definatly at least one of each gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back