• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

This might of been said before, but did any one notice that the knight are standing in the crossroad from CoM except instead of grass there are keyblades. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

collapsingstar

MyInnerFred said:
Also the person in the dust is wearing some kind of Order-like Coat. Before the wind starts blowing and the picture gets super distorted, there is a second, not even that long, where the image is pretty much in perfect shape. You can see that there isn't really any hear and it looks like a Order Coat.

ashadow6pc.jpg

doesnt that thing in his left hand looks like the oathkeeper keychain?

Joy

Bronze Member

That's dust lol, not a keychain. But yes it kind of does.
Well, I don't see how this could have taken place before kh1 see'ing how Nomura stated that kingdom hearts would always be Sora's Story.
Did anyone notice how the tallest knight held his keyblade. Over his shoulder, just like Sora does. Unless of course someone else holds it that way.

A

Audo

Well im just randomly saying this. I find a good way to identify people is by shoes (weird i know)
But my friend used shoes from KH to find otu which person Riku was in an Official art so i thought i might as well give ti a try.

hmm3.jpg

And Time does have a point, here Sora is holding his Keyblade on his shoulder in an Official Artwork.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/cast3.png
weirldy looking int he exact same angle as the person in secret ending.

Also i believe that the taller knight is Sora because of the scene where he has like a double image and then it flows onto the first one.
I think that signifies BHK. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Exotic_Getaway/hmm2.jpg

Vzam

Bronze Member

Zexion is the forth knight...because Nomura should bring him back...

Van

I do not think this could be from the past because the key blade the riku uses was not made until after KHs 1. The key blade he uses is made from the sword that Mulificent (SP??):confused: gave to him, and has any one thought that the person walking to the knights could be someone we have not meet yet in the story line. Thats just me.:eek:

EDIT:

Another thing if the three knights where Kairi, Riku, and Sora then why did they have the "fake" key blades. Riku and Sora are already key blade masters they would have no need for the "fake" ones because they could call for the realy ones you see.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Argh, the fourth guy is Axel. Cant you guys see? xD No Im serious, take a look at the clear picture.

As for KH3, it will be about Sora, whether you believe it or not. Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, and that's why he wont make it a series like FF.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

New2Ya said:
Argh, the fourth guy is Axel. Cant you guys see? xD No Im serious, take a look at the clear picture.

As for KH3, it will be about Sora, whether you believe it or not. Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, and that's why he wont make it a series like FF.

Yeah thats what I'm saying...Its Axel: just look at the picture He has the long skinney arms just like Axel and the thing/s in his hands look like his weapons,even the what looks to be hair is similar.

And as for the Knights someone said that the next story in the series(the new symbol) was that of the mindless....maybe the knights thus are the new enemy......they might even represent a missing element or they maybe the leaders of each sect.(light,darkness, and twilight)...WHo Knows.....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

I think that the fourth knight is someone that we have yet to see, or axels complete being.

I also believe that this is in the future, grandmother's story right, and it is happening again. (as diz mentioned in his reports)

Van

Unknown94 said:
the knights could also b the knights of the real king

What do you mean real king???

NEO9011

I just created this theory, a little odd, but here I go:
Split into two sections, one if its the past, one if its the future, the present being at the end of KH2.

Past
The three knights are basically the first incarnation of the keyblade masters. They go from left to right, kairi, sora, riku (haha, rikus old school incarnate is short). The keyblade that this "kairi" is holding is the default of hers. They are meeting at what will become the crossroads, each one coming from a different world, light, dark, present, and in between. Except obviously one isnt represented. The memory of xehanort could mean that he was the keyblade weilder of darkness, assuming mickey had no original incarnate, and that the others are the same as their reincarnates in KH2. The lost two could be two different keyblade weilders that fell to dakrness. Chasers could mean something about these 4 keybladers chasing the other 2, other than that, i cant theorize more due to lack of info. Then the keyblade war could be the 2 fallen keybladers vs the other 4.

Future
They ARE kairi, sora, and riku (riku hasnt gorwn due to abuse of steroids between kh1 and kh2. not really, but hes shorter than sora somehow.) The fourth, id imagine would have to be mickey, or at least someone to take mickeys place. Memory of Xehanort has almost no relevance in the future, unless someone from his past returned or he regained his memory and now takes mickeys place as the dark keyblade weilder. The chasers could simply mean they are chasing/looking for good old mickey. The lost two could be a reference to either roxas and namine or even zexion and axel, but something different would be better. Keyblade war could simply mean.... something, i have yet to theorize what. The lost two might also mean that Mickey and diz(errr.... ansem... sorry) have been captured.

Personally, my first theory makes more sense to me, only because in the end of KH2, riku is the tallest. Unless the middle guy is riku in the secret ending (BUT IT DONT MAKE SENSE CUZ HE HAS SORAS KEYBLADE!!), then i doubt this is after, unless they are totally new keybladers. yes, the whole sora is KH's main character thing does make it difficult to understand, but maybe they'll make it a new series, or just make it have a new subname, like KH: Keyblade Wars, or maybe nomura just meant the sequel and to make the series darker he decided to change his original ideas. I dont know whats going on in his head, but all i can say is that the only problem with it being the past is that. And... WTF!! That walking dude is too fuzzy to make out i wouldnt say it IS anyone, reminds me of people saying that the BHK in DD WAS Tidus, or that he WAS just mickey changing form. Speculate all you want, but until I see some proof, Zexion aint back for all you fangirls/fangirly men.

Nyerst

Roxas, Namine, and Ansem's nobodys are alive because they are the three knights bound to the keyblades.

The fiqure walking towards us is the true superior of it all...

Sora was a delivery boy for Riku, alas for the one instant sora's heart was stronger and he was awarded the keyblade.

I believe chasers are the other knights nobodys attempting to get the keyblade, but alas they fail.

ANyways i dont know what the hell im talking about.

but make changes to it

last time i was right >D

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

i doubt either of the guys on the sides are guys, theyu are female both have breast plates and walks like a girl, unless one is feminie or gay, their female.........................
Theory
i think the one in the middle is riku and the other two are new characters..................

why because every kh game ends with riku..................kh ended in another side another story....................kh:fm ended with deep dive....................kh:com ended with riku in reverse/rebirth mode...................and now kh2...........................

i believe the guy walking towards them is xehanort after he regained his memories and is complete for the simple reasons he was in some way shape or form in every kh game and because there had to be some reason as to why he was easily able to use the darkness and learnt about it so quickly...............in kh he was ansem seeker of darkness........................in kh:fm there was em...............in kh:com you fought the darkness in riku's heart(ansem)...............in kh2 you find out that ansem is really xehanort, and the real ansem is good, and you fight xemnas.....................

the chasers are a group of light fake key weilders who are hunting down the current good key weilders:mickey-darkness, riku-twilight, sora-present, and maybe kairi-present....................................

the element of the enemies in kh3 will be light seeing as how there is a chart gradually moving....................kh was about darkness and the enemies of darkness...............kh:fm was about an unknown 3rd power..................kh:com was about a new third power known as twilight..................kh2 was about the new powers of twilight and the enemies of twilight.............................

the chasers will probably be completely beings who use light as evil and has learnt how to use "fake" keyblades...................in kh we had beings who lost there shells and was only hearts(in a way) who was darkness............in kh2 we have shells with no hearts(and is only body+heart) who is twilight...........in kh1 we see how darkness is bad and light is good...............in kh:com we see how darkness can be used for good................in kh2 we see how twilight can be used for good and bad.........................

the lost two are the two females we see with riku(the guy in the middle according to my theory)...........................they are the final two keybladers(one of the present?, and one of nothingness?)...............

after xehanort gets back his memories he recollects that he is the dark key weilder? or he was the king of the heartless/darkness(explaining his quick learning and easy use of the darkness).........................

this is my theory some parts of it is shaky but its all i got right now...............

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

The only problem is that Riku would be picking up Sora's Keyblade when his is there. Nomura also stated that Kingdom Heart is and always will be Sora's Story. Riku picking up Sora's Keyblade would mean that Sora is no longer the Key Blade Weilder. It's probably Kairi, Riku and Sora, it's really the only thing that makes sense.

And since when did EVERY Kingdom Hearts end with Riku? They also ended with Mickey and a "Ansem" every time. That doesn't mean these figures are Ansem or Mickey.

ASAS / DD (since they are the same) had Roxas, Riku, Xenmas and Mickey in it. They also showed Sora and Kairir to.

Reverse Rebirth was a side story, it happened during the events of COM so the ending goes WITH Sora's. Even so Reverse Rebirth ended with Riku, Mickey and Ansem.

There is nothing to really go on... I would wait till the English Release (which will probably have a more developed ending) to make up ideas... You also have to realize that fact that Square Enix WANTS to trick us. They've been doing it since the announcement of KH2.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

MyInnerFred said:
The only problem is that Riku would be picking up Sora's Keyblade when his is there. Nomura also stated that Kingdom Heart is and always will be Sora's Story. Riku picking up Sora's Keyblade would mean that Sora is no longer the Key Blade Weilder. It's probably Kairi, Riku and Sora, it's really the only thing that makes sense.

And since when did EVERY Kingdom Hearts end with Riku? They also ended with Mickey and a "Ansem" every time. That doesn't mean these figures are Ansem or Mickey.

ASAS / DD (since they are the same) had Roxas, Riku, Xenmas and Mickey in it. They also showed Sora and Kairir to.

Reverse Rebirth was a side story, it happened during the events of COM so the ending goes WITH Sora's. Even so Reverse Rebirth ended with Riku, Mickey and Ansem.

There is nothing to really go on... I would wait till the English Release (which will probably have a more developed ending) to make up ideas... You also have to realize that fact that Square Enix WANTS to trick us. They've been doing it since the announcement of KH2.
yea i do realize that but riku still was present in ALL the ending of kh and reverse/rebirth was the final ending of CoM seeing as the battle against xehanort happened after sora was already sleep in the pod.......and no there probably would be an explanantion as to why riku is picking up sora's keyblade(same with why roxas has the oblivion and oathkeeper).......i doubt thats sora and kairi because both the people on the side of the middle person has feminine qualities(one has breasts and the other walks like a girl and such)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back