• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread(SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

Re: Fourth Knight Theory/Secret Ending KeyBlade Theory...

Marluxia0090 said:
btw to answer your question of what they were looking at in the distance, its all the keyblades, quite obvious

Dont forget all the other keyblades that we havent seen before, like the Saix's sword-like one:

Copyof12cm.jpg

(I hope we get this from defeating saix in the NA version!!)

And you cant just forget that they have no keychains, which is quite strange.
I think we should just listen to MyInnerFred and wait for the NA version to come out.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin

NEO the one on the right, looks similar to the Metal Chocobo, some enhangced version of it. But yes KH3 will be about the keyblade war, its very obvoius there will be one. They are probably gonna release it in a press conference sometime in May. Or April.

toxin69

I saw the SO CALLED SECRET ENDING of kingdom hearts 2 and the first 30 seconds is nothing but ansem reports rolling across the screen and looks like bodies of other armor. The person coming up to the three knights does looks like a hooded figure and there is a brief glimpse of "ansem report 0 " and since all of the ansem reports are rolling across the screen then I belive that the man walking up to them has something to do with the ansem reports and is a unknown from the Keyblade Wars and has something to do with ansem and maybe the three knights are not waiting for the man but are preparing to fight him and the graveyard of keyblades is thanks to him but this is just a few thoughts about the so called SECRET ENDING OF KINGDOM HEARTS 2

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Personally I think the thosands of Keyblades are just a representation, someone put them there, they didnt all just fall down. They put together forming an almost perfect cross.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

violent_anger said:
id like to tell you my views, but i ahve non, since i didnt watch the secret ending, so can yo tell me this? does the secret ending give us any spoilers?
no not really

Super SoraX

It could be a graveyard for fallen keyblade weilders. Like in a berserk manga where the stick all these swords in the ground to represent every member of the band of the hawk. That could be the same issue with all the keyblade. Another is that the key chains are used to warp one key into many. Giving that particular keyblade the power of the represented keychain. So maybe those are really the originals on which the keychains are based off of.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

The ansem reports are to show that all this has happened before, and all of this shall happen again ( like the great pholosopher said, i don't remember what his name is but he is from greece).

If this happened before why would the keyblade be so great? It wouldn't, the keyblade would just be a common weapon.

The opening of the door to light is what set of the chain of events that happened before kingdom hearts ( the people fighting for the l ight, and the creation of the great city of hoolow bastion).

the rest contains spoilers, highlight to read stuff

Sora opening the door to the light caused the chain of events to happen again, so the keyblade war was recreated. The knights I believe are the 3 main character in kingdom hearts, riku, sora, and kairi.the reason for this belief is because those body types, and they seem to know each other. The one thing that puzzle me is that they are looking in the cloud of darkness for a person that is shroaded, that is where it ends. That is the big thing in this trailor, who is he(she)?

Super SoraX

Does everyone truly beleive that the three knights are sora, riku, and kairi. If that would be true it would suck that they have on armor in the next game. Correct me if i am wrong but i thought the ansem reports detailed the events of what has happened in hollow bastion. That they were (Diz, Xenohart, Xenmas.) research notes on what they had discovered on studying the darkness and the effect it has on the heart and people.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

Does everyone truly beleive that the three knights are sora, riku, and kairi. If that would be true it would suck that they have on armor in the next game. Correct me if i am wrong but i thought the ansem reports detailed the events of what has happened in hollow bastion. That they were (Diz, Xenohart, Xenmas.) research notes on what they had discovered on studying the darkness and the effect it has on the heart and people.

read both sets, reverse and the fakes.

Super SoraX

which are the reverse and which are the fakes. I dont have Kh2 and i have read the ones from kh1 over and over again. Nor have i played COM so if anyone has the full ansem reports could u direct me to a thread with them or something so i can read them. Oh and VA i agree that two of them are girls and the tallest one is a guy.

Super SoraX

violent thanks for the link. Man that brought about a whole new light to what is going on in the story. I dont know the firtst ansem reports up until 13 seem to have been written by Xehanort. That maybe he was spying on Diz when he first met King Mickey and wrote about it in his own ansem reports. From what i read in the other ansem reports Diz didnt even know where the heartless came from. That even Xehanort wrote about Diz using him as a test subject. But it seems as if Xehanort was actually using Diz. Ansem report 1-13 seems to be Xehanort's research into the darkness, That somehow he had corrupted Even into helping him take over RG and exiling Diz into the non existant world. Cause the other ansem reports seem to be a journal of the events that has happened to him. Not so much as research like the first reports. His first thoughts on darkness was to experiment on Xehanort on a psychological level. That Diz pryed to deep into Xehanorts mind awakening something that casued every thing to happen. In his own madness he wrote the first ansem reports taking on the name and using the followers to overthrow the real ansem(Diz). If you read them carefully you can see the different personalities in the writing. Diz not willing to kill and faitful followers and intend on finding a way to keep darkness from one day destroying his people and Xehanort willing to kill who ever in order to find what he wants. Maybe that what he meant since he lost his memories he was somehow content with his life as a deciple of Diz but when Diz tried to open up Xehanorts memories in an attempt to see if darkness was indeed in the man or was he genually good is what he meant by his heart collasped. Callasped in the expression that Diz killed the good side of Xehonort. Tell me what you all think on that.

skilled keyblada

uuum ur saying the one walking towards them is sora ...but im just going mad or somfin but didnt u already say one of the 3 are sora????

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin

Yes. Either its Roxas or Sora, since they are the only 2 ppl who can wield the kingdom key. Exactly, so i think one of the knight is Sora, or Roxas if he comes back, and the other one.. i'm almost deffinate that its Kairi. And the other one.. i really dunno.

Nyerst

Dont judge this trailer based on height or anything. I remember when people refused to buy that roxas was the 13th member because he was too short.

Also if that is most def kairi then the shortest one cant be sora, because in the game they are the same height.

Again, also in game Riku looks about as tall as sora, but in a cs riku has a slight height advantage.

Now assuming height and stuffers doesnt matter.

xehanort was younger when ansem/diz 1st found him right? (serious question i dont know how long b4 kh he was found)

what if the 4th man still exist now and he brought xehanort to the raidant gardens* at the same age he was when we last seen him in that trailer picking up "the road to dawn" keyblade.

Could explain why the soul eater turns into "the road to dawn" when xehanort manifest rikus body

*edit* fixed it, and good pointless post... they prob coulda fiqured it out anyways

Last edited:

bright_shadow

Website
www.myspace.com

Nyerst said:
Dont judge this trailer based on height or anything. I remember when people refused to buy that roxas was the 13th member because he was too short.

Also if that is most def kairi then the shortest one cant be sora, because in the game they are the same height.

Again, also in game Riku looks about as tall as sora, but in a cs riku has a slight height advantage.

Xenohart was younger when ansem/diz 1st found him right? (serious question i dont know how long b4 kh he was found)

what if the 4th man still exist now and he brought xenohart to the raidant gardens* at the same age he was when we last seen him in that trailer picking up "the road to dawn" keyblade.

Could explain why the soul eater turns into "the road to dawn" when Xenohart manifest rikus body
why does everyone keep calling him xenohart... isnt it xehanort??

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

Super SoraX said:
violent thanks for the link. Man that brought about a whole new light to what is going on in the story. I dont know the firtst ansem reports up until 13 seem to have been written by Xehanort. That maybe he was spying on Diz when he first met King Mickey and wrote about it in his own ansem reports. From what i read in the other ansem reports Diz didnt even know where the heartless came from. That even Xehanort wrote about Diz using him as a test subject. But it seems as if Xehanort was actually using Diz. Ansem report 1-13 seems to be Xehanort's research into the darkness, That somehow he had corrupted Even into helping him take over RG and exiling Diz into the non existant world. Cause the other ansem reports seem to be a journal of the events that has happened to him. Not so much as research like the first reports. His first thoughts on darkness was to experiment on Xehanort on a psychological level. That Diz pryed to deep into Xehanorts mind awakening something that casued every thing to happen. In his own madness he wrote the first ansem reports taking on the name and using the followers to overthrow the real ansem(Diz). If you read them carefully you can see the different personalities in the writing. Diz not willing to kill and faitful followers and intend on finding a way to keep darkness from one day destroying his people and Xehanort willing to kill who ever in order to find what he wants. Maybe that what he meant since he lost his memories he was somehow content with his life as a deciple of Diz but when Diz tried to open up Xehanorts memories in an attempt to see if darkness was indeed in the man or was he genually good is what he meant by his heart collasped. Callasped in the expression that Diz killed the good side of Xehonort. Tell me what you all think on that.
you do realize ansem(DiZ) wrote the first nine ansem reports that we get in kh1

xehanort was younger when ansem/diz 1st found him right? (serious question i dont know how long b4 kh he was found)

what if the 4th man still exist now and he brought xehanort to the raidant gardens* at the same age he was when we last seen him in that trailer picking up "the road to dawn" keyblade.

Could explain why the soul eater turns into "the road to dawn" when xehanort manifest rikus body

*edit* fixed it, and good pointless post... they prob coulda fiqured it out anyways
what xehanort never manifests riku's body, riku is still in control, its just ansems darkness has caused riku to start looking like xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back