• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider not so newsflash....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ICECOOL113

Hey so lately I was thinking how the KHI Newsflash at the top right of the homepage has always have the
Birth By Sleep Japan Release Date!
The official Japanese release date for Sony PSP title Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is now January 9th, 2010.

I'm not so interested in this but I thought I could point out to the staff that it needs an update some time or just to get rid of it.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Yeah, I've noticed thsi as well. They update current news on the series, but haven't really updated the pages on the games themselves. Would it kill the staff to update the site once in awhile?....

Oh wait, never mind about the games part, but they do seem to have less content on KH1, CoM, and KH2 then they used to have.....

Okay seriously, the site needs to be fixed, and just the KHI Newsflash part. No offense to any of the mods of course! I'd jsut like you to update the main site a little more is all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I've noticed thsi as well. They update current news on the series, but haven't really updated the pages on the games themselves. Would it kill the staff to update the site once in awhile?....

Oh wait, never mind about the games part, but they do seem to have less content on KH1, CoM, and KH2 then they used to have.....

Okay seriously, the site needs to be fixed, and just the KHI Newsflash part. No offense to any of the mods of course! I'd jsut like you to update the main site a little more is all.

We're actually in the process of updating those sections with all new content, so no worries. Expect all new areas for KH1 and KH2 quite soon.

There's a lot of content on the site that is quite old, so if anybody notices anything else feel free to drop me a VM/PM. ^^;

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
We're actually in the process of updating those sections with all new content, so no worries. Expect all new areas for KH1 and KH2 quite soon.

There's a lot of content on the site that is quite old, so if anybody notices anything else feel free to drop me a VM/PM. ^^;

Thanks Raz! I knew we could count on you to make everything right!

Ladies and Gentalmen, this proves how cool our Admins are! :cool:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Just a heads up, the gameplay part of Days in your sig links to the CoM gameplay

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thanks Raz! I knew we could count on you to make everything right!

Ladies and Gentalmen, this proves how cool our Admins are! :cool:

We hope you like what's going to be going up.
Just keep checking my signature for the latest site-updates.

Just a heads up, the gameplay part of Days in your sig links to the CoM gameplay

Ah, yes. Thanks. :]

Back