• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Novels in US is cancelled??!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Aren't you talking about the manga because as far as I'm concerned, I don't think I've heard the news of a KH Novel and not to my knowledge...unless you were looking for the short stories for the KH2 version...then I hear that probably might come out later but that's all I know about it. Other then the last manga came out in I want to say, March but can't remember. >_<

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
they actually have novels coming out? and they're cancelled? my, that kinda sucks, nothing good ever comes out in english, it all just stays in japan. i'd want to read them if they're just postponed

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aren't you talking about the manga because as far as I'm concerned, I don't think I've heard the news of a KH Novel and not to my knowledge...unless you were looking for the short stories for the KH2 version...then I hear that probably might come out later but that's all I know about it. Other then the last manga came out in I want to say, March but can't remember. >_<

I want the third volume of the KH2 manga, though I really doubt they could ever hope to top Sora in a dress.
That was Golden.

And there're novels for all three games, while as far as I know the KH1 novels contain a compilation of short stories. Those are not the manga (which is graphic novels thus some of the confusion)
They were online on amazon and a few other online bookstores (the KH1 short stories) but no one really knows what's going on with them.
Dates were for around August this year, but meh.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well they'll probably come out sooner or later. I wonder how different they will be though since Disney bought them.

I thought about it too. Seeing though as how it's KH and that on itself is Disney, I honestly don't know.
I think there will be changes seeing how there are changes between the Japanese and American versions of the game, but I think they'll at least try to stay loyal to the games as far as changing the books go.
I hope.

Danica Syer

I want the third volume of the KH2 manga, though I really doubt they could ever hope to top Sora in a dress.
That was Golden.

And there're novels for all three games, while as far as I know the KH1 novels contain a compilation of short stories. Those are not the manga (which is graphic novels thus some of the confusion)
They were online on amazon and a few other online bookstores (the KH1 short stories) but no one really knows what's going on with them.
Dates were for around August this year, but meh.

Since when would Sora be put into a dress? Graphic Novel and Manga are somewhat the same...if you think about it...but whatever. -_-

EDIT: I can't wait for the short stories..

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Since when would Sora be put into a dress? Graphic Novel and Manga are somewhat the same...if you think about it...but whatever. -_-

EDIT: I can't wait for the short stories..

Graphia novels are manga, and more generally comics. They are a novel, telling a story, by using the graphic, visual side - the drawings.

Wiki's say in the matter~

And Sora was put in a dress in the 2nd volume of the KH2 manga, when the faeries were arguing over what clothes to give him.
Amongst other Japanese jokes, he was put in a Disney Princess dress XD;
Looked damn good in it, too @_@

Danica Syer

Graphia novels are manga, and more generally comics. They are a novel, telling a story, by using the graphic, visual side - the drawings.

Wiki's say in the matter~

And Sora was put in a dress in the 2nd volume of the KH2 manga, when the faeries were arguing over what clothes to give him.
Amongst other Japanese jokes, he was put in a Disney Princess dress XD;
Looked damn good in it, too @_@

I see, that's what I thought exactly. XD
Oh right........I remember that now.....that was funny.
I guess I don't remember right now... >_<

EDIT: Almost exactly.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the kingdom hearts novels are delayed right ? tokyopop is canceling them but disney is picking them up ? that couldn't be so bad.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the kingdom hearts novels are delayed right ? tokyopop is canceling them but disney is picking them up ? that couldn't be so bad.

I don't think Tokyopop was ever going to release the novels (as opposed to the manga which they are releasing)
The rights over the manga is held by Disney, though, so it makes more sense it'll get over. The novels as far as I know are held tightly by Square, which is why only Disney could somehow get them to let them release it here.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'll look forward to the novels. i think the novels might include the xemnas battle in kingdom hearts (one) final mix or some scenes from kingdom hearts final mix we haven't seen yet. hopefully.

Danica Syer

i'll look forward to the novels. i think the novels might include the xemnas battle in kingdom hearts (one) final mix or some scenes from kingdom hearts final mix we haven't seen yet. hopefully.

Really? If so, then same, I want to see/read novels........bad. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back