• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

same here. i just got stuck on the last game. what was it, hide and seek or somethin? I RAN AROUND FOR 30 OR SO MINUTES, TRYIN TO FIND THE CHARACTER THAT WAS RIGHT THERE! I COULD SEE HIM, BUT YET, I COULDN'T SEE HIM!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I found the game easy if you dont worry about the points :3

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

points? no no no. no points. just trying to get through. 'cause pooh bear was a big waste imo. but yet, i couldn't see the stupid piglet hiding in the stump that blew air!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

same here. i just got stuck on the last game. what was it, hide and seek or somethin? I RAN AROUND FOR 30 OR SO MINUTES, TRYIN TO FIND THE CHARACTER THAT WAS RIGHT THERE! I COULD SEE HIM, BUT YET, I COULDN'T SEE HIM!!

Lol, Eyore's on the top of the ledge in RE:CoM and Roo is on the tree root behind the bush in FM+.

I found the game easy if you dont worry about the points :3

I found that if you don't care, your game improves, I beat alot of games and bosses that way. Just let loose, and have fun with it.

points? no no no. no points. just trying to get through. 'cause pooh bear was a big waste imo. but yet, i couldn't see the stupid piglet hiding in the stump that blew air!

X3

Rabbit gave me trouble. I kept pressing the button and he wouldn't obey. The game controls are laggy as hell. Half the time when I command Sora to do something he doesn't listen. :L

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I've done that sometimes, to see what becomes of a game. Sometimes, it'll play itself, other times, it's just fun to see what happens.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

So, I havent been playing Re: CoM for a while =/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I'm not bored of it yet. The thing you have to do is, play it only about 2 hours at a time just so you dont get sick of it so fast. I'm still having a great time with it ^_^

Ren

adios motherfucker

How long has the poll been like this?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

^Forever.

The game isn't wearing off for me.
I'm just really busy.

Still need to beat Riku Mode.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0 itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=alt1 width="75%" itxtvisited="1">I'm gonna get it</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap itxtvisited="1">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%" itxtvisited="1">274</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%" itxtvisited="1">0.00%</TD></TR><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=alt1 width="75%" itxtvisited="1">Sounds like merchandising </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap itxtvisited="1">
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%" itxtvisited="1">100,000,012</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%" itxtvisited="1">100.00%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whoa... I didn't know that many people were on KHI, lol.

A

Azrael

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0 itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=alt1 width="75%" itxtvisited="1">I'm gonna get it </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap itxtvisited="1">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%" itxtvisited="1">274</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%" itxtvisited="1">0.00%</TD></TR><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=alt1 width="75%" itxtvisited="1">Sounds like merchandising </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap itxtvisited="1">
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes noWrap align=middle width="12%" itxtvisited="1">100,000,012</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right width="13%" itxtvisited="1">100.00%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whoa... I didn't know that many people were on KHI, lol.

It's a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back