• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts;the future of Summons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
OH! OH! I WANT FINAL FANTASY SUMMONS THIS TIME!11!!

Summons:
Hannah Montana
Heimlich
Waldo
Kuzco
Doc

Sweet.

DocBrownB.6.14.06.jpg

????​

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Dr. Emmet Brown would make the best summon ever. Period.
On a more realistic note, I'd like to see Madam Leona from The Haunted Mansion, Gurgi from The Black Cauldron, and possibly Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. They'd all be pretty good summons, better than the Pixar ones, that's for sure.

Qarx

His terrible singing would defeat the heartless..

on topic hwoever I think lastest Summon will be Wall-E,dunno what he will do though.Heck Eve might be a summon,she does have a handy lazor gun.
I'M A FIRIN' MY LAZER!!! Walll-eee!
Kusco could appear, drink some magic potion, then become a llama. You could ride on his back, or he'd run around like an idiot, screaming and kicking Heartless/Nobodies. The Summon would end when he'd tranform back after calming down and drinking another potion.

Qarx

Well, the only Pixar summon we've seen so far, Chicken Little, was utterly terrible.
Perhaps I'm making judgements too early.
Don't you people see the potential of Woody or Buzz from Toy Story? and what about Flick from A Bug's Life? Monsters Inc. had some characters, too. And Finding Nemo?
I'm being fecicous of course. Maybe their worlds might be good or something.

Key Kaliber

A Stitch world would be interesting, surfing, sora in a hula skirt, fighting aliens...the good stuff.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Obviously a Dance Duet with Wall-E and EVE is where it's at.

That sounds awesome and I personally could see a Wall-E summon, but I dunno, I'd be upset if Wall-E appeared in KH for some reason.

Off-topic: Now that I'm thinking about Pixar, can a Incredibles world work in KH? I'm just wondering how it'd be executed if it happens. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back