• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul OOC/Sign-Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcon-Death

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are on a mission to save the worlds again, Mickey is helping out in Radiant Garden, finishing the final city. The moment of peace though soon ends. A new group of villans have risen, and will try to take over the universe. They are not after Kingdom Hearts. They are after each and every world, siezing control and starting alliances that dawn a new age of evil. Sora and co. aren't able to stop this threat. It's up to a new group of heroes. Will you stand and fight, or give in to the new darkness.

You hear women screaming, Radiant Garden is on fire!!!!

**This RP will be a huge collaberative effort, I have an idea of what to do but you guys will ultimately have to help fuel the story. Any ideas are welcome, and the success of this RP will be based souly on the feedback from you guys. That being said, Lets have some fun**

Also, YOU WILL NOT START OUT WITH A KEYBLADE!!!!! but you will get one shortly, please provide what your keyblade looks like, the first weapon wont be required

The rules are the basics or RP, no goddmoding,
Feel free to swear, but please do so within the limits of KHI's rules. I don't want to have the RP where ____ gets banned because he/she went overboard

Template:

Name
Description
Bio
Keyblade
Magic
Abilities
Drive
Summon

Please keep in mind, Drives must be reasonable, and YOU WILL FIND SUMMONS DURING THE RP, So you can pick a summon, and I will find a place in the worlds to set it. Remember, Not all worlds are final, and we can add more.

World List and Associated Reference

Radiant Garden
Twilight Town
Disney Castle
Soul Society - Bleach
Hawaii - Lilo & Stitch
Manhattan - Gargoyles
Grand Line - One Piece
Lego Galaxy - Lego Star Wars
Hyrule - LoZ
Halloween Town
Atlantis - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
The World that Never Was
??? - I dont have a name, but this is the last world, it will look like city ruins.

Name: Arcon

Sex: Male

Description: Dirty Blonde [Brown/Blonde] hair, Black short sleeve T-shirt, Black shoes, normal Jeans

Bio: His parents were killed by Heartless during the first invasion of Radiant Garden. He just moved back from Traverse Town, and works as a Computer Programmer

Keyblade:
Name: Destined Twilight
Pic: My Keyblade: Rapture by ~FiendRaphael on deviantART [ I take no ownership of this picture]

Magic: Firaga, Curaga, Thundaga

Abilities: Can use both Dark and Light powers [Dark Portal, Aura, Shield, and Light abilities that aren't "magic"]

Drive: [You don't need a "partner" to do this, trust me the storyline changes this]
Demon Drive: clothes turn crimson and body has flames around it [not Human Torch bad] demon wings in back and weapon damage is increased
Light Drive: Clothes go white, as does keyblade, Supersonic speeds can be achieved along with magic hightened

Summon:
Mario -found in Hyrule. Bounces on top of Heartless/Nobodies/archfiends, killing them.
Limit: Arcon rides the Keyblade like a pogo stick, killing enemies while mario gains the ability to also throw fireballs at enemies Finaly mario uses Arcons Keyblade by setting it on fire and throwing it at the most powerful enemy in the area

Deady the Evil Teady Found in Halloween Town: Runs around swinging his chainsaw oblitorating anything in his path
Limit: Deady takes Arcon's Keyblade and starts bashing enemies at an even greater speed while Arcon shoots of thunder magic. The end has Arcon transforming into his Halloween town costume [If not in Halloween Town] and Sucking HP out of enemys killing them as they hit 0 HP

Now not a lot of people have seen Deady so...
Deady-Chainsaw.png

Last edited:

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Name: Zendix
Sex: Male
Description: Zendix has long, silvery hair, stands 5"2, and has dark red eyes.
Bio: Father killed in a war against the heartless, Zendix was raised very miserably.
Keyblade: Dark Pheonix: ImageShack - Hosting :: darkpheonixmb9.png (I didn't make this.)
Magic: Firaga, Blizzaga, Curaga, and Quake
Abilities: Destiny's End, The Red Horn, and Twin Souls
Drive: Oblivion Form: Clothes turn black, grey scars wrap around the face, and there's 4 keyblades floating around
Summon:

Luigi: Comes and bashes enemies in the head with boxes. If you have Mario and Luigi, they will bash people in the head, and bounce off their skulls.

Last edited:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yay you finally got it up! ^^ Sorry I didn't do this eariler I was having computer problems. ><;;; Alright so here is my template.

Template:

Name:Key
Sex:(yes please)Male
Description: Black hair with long bangs, jeans and normal t-shirt, green eyes, 6'1

Bio: Key's father was a big war hero in the keyblade war against the heartless. Key also wishes to follow in his footsteps. Key is anti-social, and very lazy but when there is a fight he goes head first into a battle without a second thought.

Keyblade:The Keyblade is called Lost Abyss Here is a rough picture I drew quickly of what it kind of looks like. http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3615/mykeybladelb1.png

Magic: Wateraga, Firaga, Earthaga

Abilities: My keyblade is pretty much like a giant maul that you swing around. It is very slow but it has a special power that I do. I grab the keyblade by the two large handles (The two things on the bottom sides that come down) and I spin the keyblade and my whole body which I go crazy around the whole area crushing anything that gets in my path. This keyblade is very slow.
One Life- This is a special ability of Lost Abyss, all the near keyblades come together to make one giant keyblade, one slash of this can take out an army of heartless. This ability is life risking and can only be used once. (I'm saving this move for later on)

Drive:
Golem Drive- I go into a drive which I am surrouded by large flying rocks protecting me from any on coming attacks. This drive is great for defense and protecting something like other people. Key can also lunge the rocks at enemies.

Summon:
Dante Found in Grand Line- Dante runs around swinging his demon sword cutting up the enemies
Limit- Dante shoots repeatability at Key, which Key swings his keyblade at light speed making the bullets fly rapidly in all different directions.

RedXIII(Uhh I think thats his name?) Found in Hawaii-RedX jumps around pouncing at the enemies clawing and biting them.
Limit- Key jumps on RedX's back while RedX runs around madly Key puts out his keyblade smashing all the enemies that hit it.

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

Accepted.... though you need a text description of ur Keyblade.... It left me speechless, and not in a good way

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok here we go.........

Name---- Set Abominae
Age---- 26
Sex---- Male
Description---- Blond hair brown eyes 5'11
Bio---- His best friend was captured by the Heartless. He is a blacksmith living in Hyrule.
Keyblade---- Blade of Olympus
Magic-----Thundaga
Abilities---- Rage of the Gods he he he
Drive----Final Form Anti Form and Trinity
Summon-----Samus Prime. She comes out and blows you away.

Lol I incorporated a lot of GOW into this because I love that too. That, and I'm not very creative :toungesmile:

Last edited:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I updated my keyblades abilities because I forgot something, why do I need a text description of my keyblade?

Arcon-Death

Because your paint-job is really really..........bad??

Agent: u need a keyblade, thats a sword

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
So when are we going to start?

On the other hand, C'MON PEOPLEZ!!!! SIGN UP HERE NOW OR I WILL DEVOURZ YOU WITH MY ULRTAZ-BLOODZ SUCKING POWERZ!!!!!!!!

So let's see who signed up so far (This will not be updated, it's just a quick list.)

Arcon-Death........Arcon
Dark_Rage00 (Me).......Zendix
Agent007..........Agent007 (Yeah, Awkward.)
White Tiger........Key
Shadows Fall........Reserved

Hmmmm.....We have a lot of members so far....

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

Were waiting on Kersha I believe, Im going to set a marker, he/she that doesnt sign up by Friday, doesnt get in. I want to keep the RP small scale anyway, as it will be easier to collaberate that way.

Heartlost

Hi-low, Mind if I join up. I have a shiny little profile!

Name: Jason Gilvera

Sex: M

Description: About 5'6, with unkempt brown hair and moss green eyes. Jason has a bookish, scholarly look to him. He's thin, a tad underweight even. And his he a face that could, at best, be called pointy. Sharp cheekbones, just a tiny bit big nose.

Bio: Born on the world of the disney movie Something wicked this way comes, Jason did in fact lead a simple life. His father was the town's chief Librarian, and as such the un-social Jason had acsess to a good deal many books. He swarmed to the books, taking in knowledge like a sponge. However, he had no reason to put it too use until the heartless attacked. With no real training, it was pure luck that kept Jason alive. Left in Traverse Town by this awful affiar, Jason has been preparing to do whatever it takes to settle his score with the heartless.

Keyblade: Jason's keyblade is based of books. The handle is a full circle with a book spine like guard over where his hand goes. The teeth are each made to look like books, and the key fob( the symbol on the end of the keychain) is a closed book.

Magic: Jason knows Reflect and Cure. This is becuase he doesn't spend time practicing the offencive magic's

Abilities: Memorize> This skill allows Jason to memorize everything about his foe, such as health, magic's, and attacks.

Drive: Wicked Drive> Jason goes into a drive where he becomes surrounded by mirrors. Useing them, he can reflect foes attacks back at them and do sneak attacks against them.

Summon: Robin Hood> Summons Robin Hood from the 1963 movie. Robin comes out and fires arrows at the heartless while jason attacks.
Limit> Robin fires arrow of arrow into every foe at a quicker speed.

Summon: Mr.Toad> This little toad drives around the battleground, running heartless over.
Limit> Jason jumps on the hood of Toad's car and slices the foes while Toad drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back