• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul OOC/Sign-Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfinalsora99

So This Friday We start Role- playing That Cool and One More Thing Keyblade - Fury I put down is not all power-full it just a weak attack I made up That still as Strong as the other Limits but don't take that much life Ok. It Can only be use at the Last Resort because it so Weak.

Kingfinalsora99

Ok Keyblade - Fury Is not that weak because it only work with 2 people who have a Keyblade or One Person with 2 Keyblades. Ok it take about 1 Life Bar and It Stop by itself. So I Can Only use it when I'm in Master form Ok.

TaintedPriestess

Edited Profile.

Decided that Alessandra would not be a keyblade wielder. Mainly because I've planned for her to play a support role and therefore (like all good support characters :D) she will be wielding a staff instead. Nothing major, just a minor adjustment.

Arcon-Death

K, if you want to, you can have multiple characters, and I will alow double posts, If only to further the story... thread creation is eminent.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah I dont talk to him in here so much. It's mostly been on AIM.

-------------- Woot Woot!! 500........lol.......In AD's thread.

kitax

it's friday!let's start it!i'll be on this afternoon because i have school.

TaintedPriestess

Had a post, but after reading a few of the other RPs I see how things work here. I'll be waiting for AD to start a new thread before postinig it again.

.........oh and uh Boo!!!!!!

Last edited:

kitax

okay.just pm me when he starts the rp.i'll probualy won't be on til tomorrow night.

Arcon-Death

You barely made the deadline.... lol j/kg since I just posted the first post, and no real story has been driven up, Ill let sign-ups go into Monday, leaving TT up for exploration and warming up the story getting everybody to post at least once

Aphex

.Inspire.
Yeah... sorry it took me a while to finish my template. Just needed to think up of a few ideas for a form and a summon not to mention look for a decent-looking keyblade to fit it's title; Shadow's Requiem. But at least I've managed to finish before the deadline, though I've been thinking for an idea for one of the worlds.

I've already sent you the suggestion for in through PM, A-D so I'm just waiting for your take on it.

Seftrex

Name: Seftrex (Sef for short)

Sex: Male
Description: Tall roughly 6'3, long black hair with streaks of red in. His eye color is red to symbolise his pain. He wears a long black cloak, similar to the Org XIII coat but with a thick red line on both sides of his wait, downwards to the bottom.

Bio: Seftrex was born in Radient Garden, but his mother left him to die in the alleys for he had a terrible illness. The illness made him blind and supposedly he would die in 24 years, this was told to his mother before she left him. A man with a deep voice took him in, taking care of him for aslong as he saw Sef needed it. The man could tell the power Seftrex possesed, it was that of someone who was destined to do great things but when he found out about how long his life was meant to go on for, he made a deal with a nobody that when Seftrex came to 24 Years he would turn him into a heartless to in a sense keep him alive forever in a nobody.

At the age of 18, Seftrex had began to use his powers for bad things and his "father" sent him away to train in the deep parts of Hollow Bastion on his own. While in a forest, he came across a bird that had hurt it's wing, using his dark powers he healed the bird and it flew away. The bird returned at his 20th birthday in the forest, Seftrex new that the bird would stay with him for now on and Sef decided to lead a kind life, still completely unaware of his future. At present, at the age of 23 the pain of his ever growing death has become aparent.

Keyblade: Black Staff Blade (a black keyblade shaped like a staff)

Magic: Darkness, Ice and Fire.

Abilities: Sacrifice (Seftrex launches himself into the air, spins his keyblade round and stabs it into the air. Underneath him forms a black hole, which sucks everything in including him.

Drive:
Savage Form ~ Seftrex merges with his bird, his body turns red and one of the birds wings turns into a second Keyblade, mirroring his other. Sparks fly around him and a Purple aura is given off.

Death Form ~ Seftrex calls upon his bird and thousands of Hawks fly over him, they then fly into Seftrex. Wings burst out of his back and two horns appear from his head, he is unable to stand on the ground and so just floats above it. (This form will be explained more during the story)

Summon: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back