• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul OOC/Sign-Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcon-Death

Friday...

Dragonstar: Id prefer if you use one keyblade, maybe at certain times you could have 2.

Heartlost: accepted

I got my profile to change... Im switching out a summon

EDIT: ITS DEADY, see my profile at the beginning of the thread

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
I'll edit this soon. Wanted to get this up to show I'm still interested.

Name: Derick Alvaro

Description: Derick has light brown hair which is kept short except for his bangs which he had grown out to the point where it nearly covers his sets of hazel eyes. His hair is fairly messy, gelling it so that his spikes are all over the place. For some apparent reason, every where he goes, Derick has to have on his pair of goggles with the gray rims. It is worn just above his forehead which he never seems to actually put them on over his eyes.

The boy's attire is made up of a white sleeveless shirt with the word "Element" printed right on the front of it. Around his bicep is a black band with a cross-bone on it while he also dons a pair of black knuckle gloves. Derick also wears a pair of baggy black cargo shorts, the sides having one pocket around the knee area. He has on two stud belts; which both have two rows by the way, and wears it so that they cross one another and also so that his shorts won't fall due to its baggyness. Lastly he wears a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars(hi-tops), which are all black.

Bio: Born and raised in none other than Twilight Town, living life to it's fullest ever since he reached his teenage years. One sight, in particular, that he enjoyed the most was the sun that could be seen throughout the entire town itself no matter where you were. Every now and then he would sit up on top of the well-known Clock Tower of Twilight Town just too see it, its reflection could be seen within his hazel eyes of his. However, lately there were these strange dreams that made its way into the boy's mind as he fell into a deep slumber every night, involving some of the most strangest things that Derick has never seen.

Derick would stumble onto a stained glass platform, staring down at the image of people he has never seen in his life, most of them appeared to be around his age. Raising an eyebrow, a voice echoed within the pitch black surrounding, questioning the boy with this: "What do you seek in life? Friends? Or strength?"

He had to admit, this was rather a hard question to answer to but he stood true to himself and didn't bother to reply at all. The voice continue to speak to him as the boy just stood there. "In life, you will meet others just like you who will share the same destinies. But there are others would will be deceptive, encouraging you to give your heart to the Darkness itself. Will you be able to fend them off?" With that said, a batch of black little shadow-like creatures with beady yellow eyes spawned around Derick, lunging and piling up on top of him.

"Remember this... there will be a time where your heart will be tested. From there, your life will be changed forever." Afterwards, the dream would just end from there.

Derick never really understood what this dream could be telling him but it interested him in a way that he wanted to see what's out there. As in, see what was beyond Twilight Town. Who were these "people" that the voice had mentioned? Darkness? All he wanted to do now was find out the answers and see what these dreams of his could be telling him. But, what he didn't know was that due to his interests, he would only be leading into a life-changing journey.

Keyblade: Shadow's Requiem

Royal Saber: A Keyblade that represents the bond and friendship between Derick and his Digimon companion. The Keyblade appears to be a combination of both Gallantmon X's(Crimson Mode) infamous "Blutgang" and "Gungnir", the hilt being that of Gungnir's while the blade which is altered to give it that "key" look, has the blade of Blutgang. Both the blade and the hilt have a refurbished crimson color to it, the handle and the thin sides of the blade having a distinctive gold outline. Lastly, the symbol of the "Digital Hazard" dangles at the end of the hilt, representing as its keychain.

Magic: Derick has no interest in magic what-so-ever. He's more of a melee fighter, using only physical attacks rather than magic based ones.

Abilities: Will be revealed throughout the role play.

Drive:

Strider Form - Derick's appearance will have a dramatic change to it, donning a light purple ninja-gi specially made just for him. A red torn up scarf dangles from his neck, covering both his nose and mouth as it flows along with the wind behind him. Around his mid-section is red tape that is wrapped around it several times, a platinum waist belt worn crookedly as well. Around his wrists and ankles is also tape, wrapped around several times just like the red tape around his waist.

This form will allow Derick to achieve great speed and strength, great for dodging and performing counter attacks. However it lacks defense as he can take heavy damage even from weak attacks that harm him.

Gallantmon X: The bond between Derick and Guilmon X will be put to work as the two combine with one another, bio-emerging into the Digimon's True-Mega form; the Royal Knight, Gallantmon X. In this form, Gallantmon X wields both the sacred lance, "Gram" and shield, "Aegis".

Summon:

Guilmon X - A Virus type, reptilian Digimon that can roam freely around once summoned. A perfect ally for both close-combat and range attacks.

Limit: Derick will hop onto his Digimon companion almost like a stallion, the reptilian-like creature swiping away at foes before the two as the boy also swings his Keyblade in order to strike them down as well. Then Guilmon X bows his head and jerks it upwards, launching the teen into the air as he then sprays the air with a hail of Pyro Spheres; fireballs raining from the sky. From there he then releases a charged up Pyro Sphere towards Derick who then knocks it back down to Earth as it causes a rather large explosion in the area; thus dealing massive damage and possibly destroying enemies in the area. The two then land beside one another as Derick simply comments and pats Guilmon X on the head.

Limit(Alternate Command): Gallantmon X will summon a transport vehicle, also a Digimon and serves as his steed, called Grani. Once they combine, Gallantmon X will change into his Crimson Mode, thus annihilating all enemies with Final Elysian and Invincible Sword; severing and obliterating them with ease as he finishes with his massive attack, Quo Vadis that shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.

Last edited:

ltwi13

ok. I'm here.

name: Flofin (pronounced flow-fin)
description:about 5'8, blood red eyes, jetblack hair down to the shoulders that always covers the face, but can still see, wears jeans, an aeropostale shirt, and a hollister jacket. Very quiet, sarcastic, and keeps to himself.Hands with an iron grip. Deep voice. If I think of more I'll put it

Bio: Parents were taken as slaves when the heartless attacked (by Malifecent I guess), and he fights to try and gain their freedom. Childhood=not too good.

Keyblade:(can't think of a name. want it to do with gravity. any suggestions?) it will be purple and will be very thick and very sharp. the edges are like half circles.

Magic: only gravity. really powerful gravity

Abilities: can go into 2-D (like the way that shadow heartless do), and can increase or decrease gravity on an enemy, making them move faster or slower.

Drive: (can't think of a name. once again, has to do with gravity. any suggestions?) you go into 2-D and if you go underneath an enemy, you drain away their health and it adds to yours. ability that comes with it: gravity drain

Summon:can't think of anything, and my mom is making me get off now. I'll finish tomorrow

Arcon-Death

ANY POSTINGS UST BE FINISHED ON FRIDAY!!!! IF THEY DONT MEET REQUIREMENTS YOU WONT GET IN AND WE WILL START WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!

KershaFangs

Ok, I'm here! Hm, by Friday? Shame, shame... The weekend is my free time to RP or write. Anyway, must our characters have a Heyblade? I rather dread having the weapon as there are naturally an overflow of OCs with Keyblades. I tend to stay out of the generic treads when it comes to creating a character.

And thus, I have a lack of suitible OCs to choose from for this thread...

May I have a friend to partner up with? Someone I've known since my childhood? Or even just a few months old friend? Really, my favorite character has an alternate persona depending on this...

Arcon-Death

You may choose not to have a keyblade, AGENT YOU HEAR THAT!! 2 or more requests was all I needed

TaintedPriestess

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to KH Insider, but I've done a few RPs in the past. Would like to give this one a shot.

Name: Alessandra (Alex for short)
Sex: Female

Description: Medium height, around 5'4" and steel blue eyes, rest you can get from the picture.
Alex.jpg

Bio:
Alex found herself awakening to an angelic song as a cool autumn breeze tickled her nose. Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the pale glow of an enormous moon set low in a velvet sky. A feeling of alarm stirred in Alex's stomach as she realized she was not where she belonged. Jumping to her feet, she saw for the first time where she had been napping, a graveyard. The head-stones, too numerous to count, gazed back at her as if to accuse her for disturbing the austere beauty of this autumn night. Then she heard it again, that song that had roused her from her sleep. A woman stood on the most odd shaped hill Alex could recall ever seeing, its peak rolled under itself forming a spiral where the woman stood. The stranger's voice carried through the stillness of the night and sung of a beautiful yet haunting tale of love.

"Come to hear Sally sing as well?" a male voice whispered from behind.

Alex spun only to find her eyes gazing at the breast of a skeleton dressed in a black pin-striped tuxedo. Alex could barely contain the squeak in her voice as she looked up to meet the hollow gaze of the living skeleton which towered above her.

"My, my aren't you an odd one?" he said, "Definitely not from around here."

"Whe...where is here?" Alex barely stuttered out from trembling lips.

"Why this is Halloween Town...everyone knows of Halloween Town, but you don't and so that leads me to ask where do you come from such that you have never heard of Halloween Town?" asked the skeleton.

Alex went to reply, but her voice stopped short when she realized she had no memory of her past or how she came to arrive at Halloween Town. The skeleton understood the expression on the strange girl's face and raised a boney hand to gently pat her shoulder.

"Hmm, I suggest you travel to Twilight Town. There you may find the answers to your forgotten past."

"Twilight Town? How do I get there?"

"Come, follow me. Tis not best for a stranger with the likes of you to walk the streets of Halloween Town alone. Who knows what ghouls may be out to frighten you." the skeleton replied with a slight grin. "By the way my name is Jack. Jack Skellington."

"Alessandra...but people just call me Alex."

Personality: Alessandra is a caring person who values the intrests of others over her own. Normally a very confident girl, the peculiarities of her arrival to Halloween Town and her recent lapse in memory of past events has caused her to doubt the reality that she believed to be true. Nevertheless, her heart tries to maintain hope for rediscovering her lost memories but in that hope lies a tiny seed of corruption. A corruption that whispers that everything is not as it seems and that people are not to be trusted.

Staff of Innocence
Staff.jpg

Magic: Protect, Shell and Curaga (normal, explained further down)

Drive: Scorned Heart.
When faced with an extremely stressful situation Alessandra has the potential to go into a magical rage. Should this happen, Alessandra's curative magics (see above) are replaced with destructive magics. While in drive form she cannot cast protect, shell, or curaga but gains access to blizzaga, demi and bio. Think of it similar to LuLu's overdrive where for a brief duration the spells have no cast time and essentially have no MP cost. Upon returning to normal, her MP is consumed thereby she is incapable of casting any spells for at least 12 hours. Scorned Heart is physically and emotionally draining on Alessandra as she battles with personal demons and fights to regain control over her raging emotions. In addition to the drain of MP, she is physically weakened after returning to normal.

Summon: Verge (A carbuncle looking creature)
Verge's normal summon casts barrier on a selected party member, barrier consists of shell, protect and reflect, in addition to restoring Alessandra's MP unless she's in her burn-out phase from Scorned Heart.

Limit: Radiant Light.
Verge's sapphire glimers as though kissed by the sun and the creature casts a holy based attack on all enemies (think of Alexander from FF8)

Any questions, comments or objections?

Last edited:

TaintedPriestess

Sorry for the double post, but here's Verge since I could only post two pics in the previous response.

Verge001.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Friday...

Dragonstar: Id prefer if you use one keyblade, maybe at certain times you could have 2.

Heartlost: accepted

I got my profile to change... Im switching out a summon

EDIT: ITS DEADY, see my profile at the beginning of the thread

How bout just when he's in one of his drive forms then? Because I have three forms I want to post and he'll possess different keyblades for his light and dark forms, and both for his twilight form (They are the names for his forms anyway)

Arcon-Death

Mehehhehehehe its Deady... he even has his own theme song "When You're Evil" by Voltaire

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Alright here it is:

Full Name: Draco Carvhall
Nickname: Drake
P.O.B: Twilight Town

Eye Colour(s): Blue and Red
Hair Colour(s): Black
Hairstyle: Style similar to Riku (KH2)

Personality: Draco is intelligent and calm in most situations; he can sometimes be a bit self-reserved but is always willing to help anyone who is in trouble. Draco can make friends easily and also has a good sense of humor, throwing in random one-liners that usually always make people laugh.

Hobbies: Collecting Dragon Merchandise, Games, books, music

Casual Wear: Black Dragon T-Shirt and black Denim Jeans,

Battle/Journey Clothes: Wears clothes similar to that of Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII but the cape is black and doesn’t wear the claw

History: An outgoing person who has lived in Twilight Town most of his life, he has taking up a hobby of collecting Dragon Merchandise and hopes to meet a real dragon. Draco likes making friends but is sometimes a bit of a loner; he is a master of magic, learning the highest levels of light and dark magic as well as fire, ice and thunder.

Besides his magic skills, Draco also has good sword fighting skills and close combat, for which he uses when he likes to get up close and personal.

Weapon: Absolution & Armageddon (Keyblades)

"Absolution" is a combination of the oblivion and oathkeeper keyblades which is white in colour, has a gold chain running down it and also has a gold handle which has his lucky charm a dragon amulet as the keychain and allows him to control the light element. (Will only be used in Light form)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/Dragonstar1715/Keyblade-1.gif

Armageddon on the other hand had a very similar appearance to Absolution except the blade was black with a red chain and handle, he has another dragon amulet as the keychain but this one looks more sinister and the blade allows him to control darkness. (His regular blade)

Sorry I don’t have a pic of it :(

Theme Song: Hirari- Wada Kouji

If you need a translation, here’s a site, but there are some mistranslations

Digimon Savers 2nd Opening Theme - Hirari « {Words of Songs}

His Drive forms:

Light Form: Draco's Light form transforms him into a dragon that looks similar to Bahamut from FFX.

http://bahamutoriginel.free.fr/Bahamutzone/Bahamut (36).jpg

The only differences is that he is a mostly golden colour and has regular Dragon wings like his FFIX version which has a white skin lining under his wings

In this form he can control light and use it against his enemy

Moves:

- Heaven's Wrath: He fires several beams of light at the enemy, which strikes his foes up to 18 times
- Meteor Storm: He summons meteors that crush enemies around him
- Judgement: He charges himself up then unleashes a huge wave of light from his mouth (Like Bahamut’s Mega Flare move)

Dark Form: His form looks very much like Diablos from FF VIII, which he fuses with Armageddon to obtain this form

Final Fantasy VIII Online - Guardian Forces - Diablos

Moves:

Firewall: Sends a huge wave of Fire towards the enemy, which is nigh impossible to escape (Not to say that they can’t)

Armageddon Blaze: A flame forms at the end of his blade and it turns into a giant fiery tornado, which wipes out enemies

Shadow force: He turns the whole battlefield into darkness and then strikes like an assassin (Like Omnislash, Cloud)

Twilight form: He turns into a knight wearing black-silver Armour and wields both Absolution and Armageddon at the same time and controls light, darkness and the element of twilight.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/JudgeZargabaath.jpg

Except his colours

Moves:

Talisman Shield: He forms a shield in front of him using light and darkness, which is also reflective being able to send attacks back at enemies

Twilight Aura: Draco spins both keyblades in front of him, which sends out blasts of light and darkness at the enemy (Like Roxas in FM+)

Absolute Annihilation: Draco splits into humanoid versions of his light and dark forms and then perform a series of quick slashes (Like Quickplay, Aladdin’s Limit), then sends enemies up into the air and then unleashes an attack that is similar to his Twilight Aura, except they unleash their respective elements. Then to finish it off they both charge up their keyblades and unleash beams of light and darkness, which collide and destroy all enemies or heavily injure bosses (Like Riku’s Limit Session and the finishing move “The End”).

Let me know if any changes are needed

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

Ok, I think we're about ready to start...... later on PM's will be sent out for any unfinished buisness

Arcon-Death Check
Dark_Rage00 Check
Agent007. Check
White Tiger. Check
Shadows Fall Needs Finishing
ltwi13: Done, but was stated as needing adjustment
TaintedPriestess Check
DragonStar1715 Check

Last edited:

Arcon-Death

Well, due to lifes complications, we start next week, sorry, guess that give people time to join and for you guys to think about some storyline you want, POST SUGGESTIONS!!!

kitax

is it too late for me to join?

Name:Noah
Sex:Male
Description:http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi203.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa174%2FKaiTerr%2Fshizume.jpg&searchTerm=blue%20boy%20anime&pageOffset=0
He wears purple and white long sleeve with a black short sleeve hoodie and black pants.
Bio:Noah lives in Twilight town and helps out by working at the shops and skating every once in a while.
Keyblade:http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/BrokenMelody/Keyblades/Keyblades.jpg
(noah's keyblade is the black one.)Northern Lights
Magic:cura,ice,and water.
Abilities:he has some experience in swords but prefers to use majic.
Drive:Aurora Dive-he has a purple short sleeve hoodie with black crowns as his zipper,blue shirt underneath the hoodie,and black pants with purple wavy lines going down his pants.
Summon:Kato
06-02-2007091152PM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back