• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS UNCHAINED ? Development Team Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b]KINGDOM HEARTS UNCHAINED χ Development Team Message[/b]

Check out some behind-the-scenes footage of the KINGDOM HEARTS UNCHAINED χ development team, who have a special message to share with the community!

KINGDOM HEARTS UNCHAINED χ – Message from the Staff
Explore Disney worlds in a charming illustration style
A world that brings Disney & SQUARE ENIX characters to life
Introducing the 1st KINGDOM HEARTS game for mobile!
Customize your Avatar and collect Medals of beloved characters!
Dress for adventure, or dress for fun!
Journey through over 200 quests!
Defeat the Heartless and earn rewards!
Defeat Raid Bosses with friends!
Together you can overcome the darkness!

"I hope fans and newcomers alike will find themselves absorbed in this brand new adventure that reveals the origins of KINGDOM HEARTS."
KINGDOM HEARTS Series Director
Tetsuya Nomura

Narxus

I thought coded was the first Kingdom Hearts mobile game (unless they mean the first released in NA)

sonic174

I thought coded was the first Kingdom Hearts mobile game (unless they mean the first released in NA)

And there was KH Mobile a month later. That literally has mobile in the title.

I'm just assuming they are counting NA, cause why would international fans know about Japan only games. That would just be silly :p

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Since they showcased a bit of the Black Costume heartless here, I wonder if this means JPUx will be meeting Skuld soon...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's a promotional video for the NA version. Of course they're only going to be talking about titles released in NA.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Since they showcased a bit of the Black Costume heartless here, I wonder if this means JPUx will be meeting Skuld soon...
^This is what I was wondering while watching the video, too.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm pretty sure Coded was a Japan exclusive on outdated mobile software hence why it isn't considered as the first Mobile title.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I was expecting more of a thank you, than a "I hope you like it" but to each his own I guess

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
See how she takes references from the Gargoyle Heartless to design the Black Costume? Now tell me that isn't a Heartless itself again.

It would have been really cool to watch her longer or see how they make the renders for the medals/cards and the landscapes for the worlds.

Muke

whatever
Awards
See how she takes references from the Gargoyle Heartless to design the Black Costume? Now tell me that isn't a Heartless itself again.

It would have been really cool to watch her longer or see how they make the renders for the medals/cards and the landscapes for the worlds.
Yeah, it would've been nice to see them make the medals. Uh! Now I really wanna know.
Actually, they could've given us a bit more insight into stuff in general. There were like 3 clips or something and the rest was them playing the game. (And only the Black Costume was interesting imo)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Coded was a Japan exclusive on outdated mobile software hence why it isn't considered as the first Mobile title.

I'm not sure how coded being on an older model phone invalidates it as the first mobile KH game by Square Enix.

They are merely simplifying it. They can't say it is the third mobile game to NA fans who have never played the other two games. Well...technically UX is the fourth but SE didn't make the V-Cast game so it definitely doesn't count.

Sorakh212

Awards
Seems more like an ad than a dev message. Still interesting getting to see some of the creative process and behind the scenes type stuff.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Whoa. That last girl they show looks almost exactly like my avatar. Like she had the same hairstyle, hair color, outfit, face, skin color... same everything, really. Who would've thought it?o_0

Anyway, it's so cool that we got some slight "behind the scenes KH stuff" here finally. This makes me so happy. Maybe--if Disney allowed this, and I'm sure that they did--it's a slight step in the right direction for more thorough stuff like this in the future! Here's hoping:D

-goes to show video to animator boyfriend-

SoraForeverKH

I am definitely absorbed into the game so far. That's for sure. I get so excited when I see new and strong medals of my favorite KH characters. Although, because I heard so much about the first Japanese version chi/x I get the names mixed up constantly and forget they're medals, not cards! The game seems to get even busier as you proceed, tootoo, like, I don't know what to do first sometimes. There are so many options and you only have so much AP. The only thing that I'd like to change in the app is for the game to support the offline/wireless feature, too. I only get to play certain times and days this way... But this KH app is by far the most fun and addictive game I've ever found in the game store. I love it! My character is currently a female wielder named Aera, and I'm joined up with Unicornus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back