• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Does anyone playing the JP version know why was there 1000 Jewels sitting on my inbox? I thought it was related to the keyblade challenge (having both Darkgnaw and Diamond Dust), but that is only on the 6th. I also had 300 in yesterday. Anyone experience the same?

Ps: no complaining though xD

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Does anyone playing the JP version know why was there 1000 Jewels sitting on my inbox? I thought it was related to the keyblade challenge (having both Darkgnaw and Diamond Dust), but that is only on the 6th. I also had 300 in yesterday. Anyone experience the same?

Ps: no complaining though xD
The 1000 Jewels are from the top Union Party contest ("Union Hero: Decisive Battle"), the top party was Vulpes' "Capitalism" party so every participant in last week's Lux rankings in Vulpes got 1000 Jewels. (Leopardus' top party came second, so we only got 600 Jewels.)

The 300 from earlier was compensation for a bug with the Broom Challenge quests.

Awards
Ah, okay. Figured it was something like that. Do you know what was wrong with the broom challenge? Everything seemed fine on my end...

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
So I'm pretty fed up with Unionx NA.. and how to be remotely strong/get through a lot of stuff you need to either pay or grind like CRAZY and rarely pull for banners/save up a lot.
With that said, I'm downloading the JP version and was wondering if it's a really bad time to start now, or if I should just stick with the NA version? I've been playing the NA version for 3 months now? And I do have some pretty good skills, buffers and medals.. but just getting good medals and pulling for really good ones is just stressful now >:

I did play semi-competitively, always being around the top 2k-3k, but due to not having second chance I couldn't move on in Colosseum and missed out on Second Chance II because I didn't want to buy Second Chance I when it was 3k jewels.. that just sort of made me fed up. x'D

I'm also kind of scared of not finding a party
Since I figure everyone almost everyone speaks Japanese..

TL;DR Is it okay to jump into Ux JP from scratch right now, and how hard is it to find a party that takes in an English speaker?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Does anyone know by any chance if the Paralysis/Poison combo of the Ogre/Orcus Heartless is 100% successful when it attacks?

Edit: Apparently it's not, thank god. More Moon Gems for me.:wink:

Last edited:

PiliChain23

Awards
In JP there's an Ursus campaign to boost them through the rankings with Jewels for EVERYONE depending on their place(5000 if 1st place). I was wondering if anybody could point out a team I could join since the party thread is for the English version only. I have many 3 and 4 tier guilt medals and play everyday.

AleMustDie

Awards
There is a list of Accessories and perks?

I need to to activate Second Chance II more often

Zero_Rock

Awards
is there a better way to drop more chips and dales 4 star versions in the weekend chip and dale quest on JPUx? Need them to boost my boosted HD Xion @_@ don't have much time :'(

Hulimik

I need solution to quest 553, can't do this alone
But iy you play Rocket League (RL) od Path of Exile (PoE) and want to buy some RL items or Exalted Orbs (or other currency from PoE) visit here https://odealo.com

Last edited:

AleMustDie

Awards
Right or Left button to eliminate the Request?

Screenshot_20171004_080745.png

AleMustDie

Awards
The Coli of this month is getting harder just every 10 rounds.

Enemies at Level 1600 with 700 Bars... mmmh. Looks like everyone has Kairi EX now.

They need to give the Top 100 prizes atleast for Top 500...

Also we need more prizes, like a Medal... or Jewels. Yeah, sure is gonna be like hell but at least, I have a reason to do the Coliseum.

.xone

Awards
Wow, the new update of JP ver. just straight of killin the jewel quest and replace it with wild daily mission.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just came across a player named Fudgemin, so just so you all know in case you see them yourself, that guy isn't me. My player name is Mentha.

.xone

Awards
Ah, thanks. I thought it same as the medal that we got for some Jewels.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Does anyone have any helpful pointers for Quest 660? The Mean Maiden wiped the floor with me for the better part of last night and this morning.

Back