• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
I think Luxu is meant to become the eye of the future that let the MoM see into the future. Take a moment we know at times people who are the same being can share memories, can share emotions, who is to say they can't share sight as well? I think DDD was hinting that they can "Ansem possessed Riku enabling him to see through Riku's eyes in real time" was a bit of a line that didn't make too much sense in regards to how Xehanort knew the future. What if he meant that literally? What if when you possess someone your eyes literally become linked, you become able to see what they see....it give a whole new meaning to people getting Xehanort's eyes when possessed. It may be posession literally would turn people into cameras for the main computer/body which be Xehanort, then it just be a matter of learning to access the video feeds if you will.

Now let's apply this to MoM and Luxu. MoM sheds his body and joins with Luxu, Luxu is now his vessel through which he can watch the world. Luxu travels to the world of the future and ends up linking with Xehanort. Then Xehanort possess lots of people and what they see feeds back into Xehanort. Xehanort is the main computer, his vessels are his cameras, and Luxu/MoM who is linked with Xehanort acts as sort of a storage. A storage the past version of the MoM becomes able to access, enabling him to see the future in real time, and allowing him to write the tome of prophecies as well as set everything into motion.

And before someone says this is too complex may I remind you of Sora's ability to wield 2 keyblades? He got that ability via his magic clothes which let him access Roxas's abilities within him. Roxas awoke that ability through Xion, specifically it required Xion and memory of her keyblade being erased from his memories. This prompted him to force those memories awake again which in turn didn't just wake his memory of a second keyblade, it woke the literal second keyblade within him. Which was only possible because he had Ven's heart, Ven being another keyblade wielder his keyblade was stored within. AND the only reason he had Ven's heart is because back when Sora was first born he connected to Ven's heart repairing it and later that link enabled Ventus's heart, which was damaged a second time, to migrate from his body to Sora's.

Isn't funny? How we thought the Master of Masters was good? Now we know for sure he is the main villain and caused the Keyblade War?

Luxu

Awards
I just realized something right now! Aced, is going angst the MoM's teachings, so maybe Aced is not the traitor but he is actually somewhat good? Because he is all about justice!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I just realized something right now! Aced, is going angst the MoM's teachings, so maybe Aced is not the traitor but he is actually somewhat good? Because he is all about justice!
Well, no matter whether he's "good" or not, his policy of clobbering literally everyone and his encouragement of the growing distrust between unions is making things much worse. In fact, Ira vows to fight in order to prevent Aced's "last man standing becomes the totalitarian ruler" idea. The MoM might've set up those teachings knowing full well that a proactive hothead like Aced would start acting on his own once he started to have doubts in them and his fellow Fortellers.

Luxu

Awards
Well, no matter whether he's "good" or not, his policy of clobbering literally everyone and his encouragement of the growing distrust between unions is making things much worse. In fact, Ira vows to fight in order to prevent Aced's "last man standing becomes the totalitarian ruler" idea. The MoM might've set up those teachings knowing full well that a proactive hothead like Aced would start acting on his own once he started to have doubts in them and his fellow Fortellers.

The MoM is the ​main villain as far as we know, I would not be surprised if he got someone like Aced who is obsessed with justice. MoM and Luxu would make it so Aced would feel "wronged" and try to bring down the other Foretellers, of course his point of views of a ruler over all worlds would be frowned upon from the Foretellers. I would go into more detail but maybe later, but anyway I think Aced might still be alive after the Keyblade war takes place and probably tries to find the X-Blade to claim Kingdom Hearts only to realize he was a pawn of MoM. And Luxu-MoM would take over Aced. Like the same thing that happened to Terra

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The MoM is the ​main villain as far as we know, I would not be surprised if he got someone like Aced who is obsessed with justice. MoM and Luxu would make it so Aced would feel "wronged" and try to bring down the other Foretellers, of course his point of views of a ruler over all worlds would be frowned upon from the Foretellers. I would go into more detail but maybe later, but anyway I think Aced might still be alive after the Keyblade war takes place and probably tries to find the X-Blade to claim Kingdom Hearts only to realize he was a pawn of MoM. And Luxu-MoM would take over Aced. Like the same thing that happened to Terra
Honestly, I think the Coaties are going for something a bit more simple... Just the good ol' "sow seeds of distrust among a group of people and encourage them to tear eachother apart" plot. It's a classic scheme. Remember, these guys are interested in starting a war, and that's exactly what they'll get with Aced running around Daybreak Town like a pissed-off grizzly in a china shop.

EDIT: something else I want to address:

I don't even think that dream depicts them being the "last one standing", rather, they are one of the last few standing. Besides, if they were to wield the X-Blade, there'd be too many plot inconsistencies if Xehanort refers about the history of the X-blade in Kingdom Hearts III.

I just watched a recording of this. From the way things look, that first shot of the player in the rain of hearts isn't part of a dream, it's happening in real life. Everything from there is a flashback. What's more, they hardly look like a "last man standing"... they're collapsed in the mud, looking like they're in considerable pain, and glowing with a faint light. For all we know, it's possible that they're about to die.

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
Honestly, I think the Coaties are going for something a bit more simple... Just the good ol' "sow seeds of distrust among a group of people and encourage them to tear eachother apart" plot. It's a classic scheme. Remember, these guys are interested in starting a war, and that's exactly what they'll get with Aced running around Daybreak Town like a pissed-off grizzly in a china shop.

I just watched a recording of this. From the way things look, that first shot of the player in the rain of hearts isn't part of a dream, it's happening in real life. Everything from there is a flashback. What's more, they hardly look like a "last man standing"... they're collapsed in the mud, looking like they're in considerable pain, and glowing with a faint light. For all we know, it's possible that they're about to die.

Maybe they are in heavy pain, but not near death. They are most defiantly suffering from emotional pain from having to slay others...And perhaps their own party.

Luxu

Awards

Also I would like to add something I forgot to add, it looks that the player is not in pain. But as far as I can zoom in, the light is caused by the other hearts. And the player is...crying it seems probably due to killing a bunch of people to stay alive and having people within their party (whom they bonded with and developed trust and depended on one another) but I wouldn't cross out pain as a trigger for it also. By the end of this our character is going to have lots of issues to talk about...Amusing anyone comes and saves us

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Also I would like to add something I forgot to add, it looks that the player is not in pain. But as far as I can zoom in, the light is caused by the other hearts. And the player is...crying it seems probably due to killing a bunch of people to stay alive and having people within their party (whom they bonded with and developed trust and depended on one another) but I wouldn't cross out pain as a trigger for it also. By the end of this our character is going to have lots of issues to talk about...Amusing anyone comes and saves us
Player isn't crying, that's just the rain. It just looks like they're in pain.
tumblr_o9z8piHNDn1urxie2o1_1280.png

Luxu

Awards
Player isn't crying, that's just the rain. It just looks like they're in pain.
tumblr_o9z8piHNDn1urxie2o1_1280.png

My bad, my zoom on my browser is terrible. But it seems like a mix of both, mainly pain but it seems they are kinda crying? Or about to. But it makes sense that they are heavily damaged, they where in a war! Yet they aren't dead, probably about to pass out but not near death. Regardless, we are going to die! The Player is in the Keyblade Graveyard and I doubt the player has enough strength to summon a portal and get out, even if they do. Daybreak Town is destroyed they can't go back unless they are saved by someone.

Not to mention the player is a teenager and war has heavy effects on adults that are TRAINED for war, the player is not trained to cope with war so it most likely broke down their mental and emotional state.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Also I would like to add something I forgot to add, it looks that the player is not in pain. But as far as I can zoom in, the light is caused by the other hearts.
Oh, the player is certainly in SOME kind of pain. People who are lying facedown with their eyes squeezed shut and their teeth clenched tend to be hurt in some way. As for the glow, take a look at this video here:
[video]https://youtu.be/rV0k6rJ9_G0?t=1m40s[/video]
Look closely at the player's face. There's definitely a faint, pulsing glow at that very spot, and I don't see that effect anywhere else in the whole shot.

And the player is...crying it seems probably due to killing a bunch of people to stay alive and having people within their party (whom they bonded with and developed trust and depended on one another) but I wouldn't cross out pain as a trigger for it also. By the end of this our character is going to have lots of issues to talk about...Amusing anyone comes and saves us
It definitely isn't much of a reach to say it's both physical pain and emotional pain. The horrors of war.

Wildbullet

Look closely at the player's face. There's definitely a faint, pulsing glow at that very spot, and I don't see that effect anywhere else in the whole shot.
It looks more like a puff of breath against the cold. You know, like when people breathe out in winter or really cold rainy days. Although seeing a lot of hearts float into the sky of what used to be living people can be traumatizing.

Luxu

Awards
Oh, the player is certainly in SOME kind of pain. People who are lying facedown with their eyes squeezed shut and their teeth clenched tend to be hurt in some way. As for the glow, take a look at this video here:

It definitely isn't much of a reach to say it's both physical pain and emotional pain. The horrors of war.

I think it might be the keyblade desummoning (Ive never seen a Keyblade disappear that slowly, but it is possible they are dying or the keyblade is desummoning, or maybe the medals are releasing the power within them.)I can't help to but to feel sorry for the player. The pain they must feel after seeing the party they grew in vanish in front of them, not to mention they most likely feel betrayed thinking Skuld and Ephemera won't help them.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

You're right, the player does breathe out a few faint pulses of light/is faintly breathing in that storm.
tumblr_o9za18n3ac1u4jlmfo1_500.gif

(are we dying)

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
You're right, the player does breathe out a few faint pulses of light/is faintly breathing in that storm.
tumblr_o9za18n3ac1u4jlmfo1_500.gif

(are we dying)

No, it seems to be a puff of cold air and the light from the keyblade is making it glow. But the power within the cards must be fading away also. It would make more, and more light! So we aren't dying! Though, with the physical wounds and mental wounds we would be better off dead.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
No, it seems to be a puff of cold air and the light from the keyblade is making it glow. But the power within the cards must be fading away also. It would make more, and more light! So we aren't dying! Though, with the physical wounds and mental wounds we would be better off dead.
Yeah, I figured that it was probably just cold air but the glow is definitely not from the Keyblade.
It's also there in the base swf file for the cutscene with a default avatar.
tumblr_o9zao7aQky1urxie2o1_500.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think the Moogle of Glory blade is always sparkling and super-bright by default.
And yeah, looking at it closer, it does look like the player's breathing out against cold air. I guess that was meant to show that the player is still alive at the moment. This still looks pretty bad, though... it's never a good sign when someone's collapsed on a wet, freezing-cold battlefield.

Luxu

Awards
Yeah, I figured that it was probably just cold air but the light is definitely not from the Keyblade.
It's also there in the base swf file for the cutscene with a default avatar.
tumblr_o9zao7aQky1urxie2o1_500.png

Its cold air for sure, like how you breath out cold air on a cold day you can sometime see it. Same most likely applies here, but the player might be on the verge of passing out.

Luxu

Awards
I think the Moogle of Glory blade is always sparkling and super-bright by default.
And yeah, looking at it closer, it does look like the player's breathing out against cold air. I guess that was meant to show that the player is still alive at the moment. This still looks pretty bad, though... it's never a good sign when someone's collapsed on a wet, freezing-cold battlefield.

Yeah, they could get frostbite! But they are still alive regardless, even if they are basically going through the worst pain they have ever felt, but look on the bright side! Our character is suffering from less pain! Cold would make them unable to feel most of the pain, but they are still freezing. So what is worse? Freezing or suffering from pain?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Suffering from pain while slowly freezing to death.

What, why not both?

Luxu

Awards
Suffering from pain while slowly freezing to death.

What, why not both?

YAY! Oh wait, we are slowly dying from freezing and pain from battle...Well, we might live if someone. COMES AND SAVES US FROM THE BATTLEGROUND THAT WE SLAYED OUR OWN PARTY ON! SKULD, EPHEMERA SAVE US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back