• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
Yeah in fact here is my guess...

The keyblade war at the graveyard was just the spark. The MoM manipulated everyone into gathering hoards of wielders into one place and laid the seeds that would lead them to war. In the end they destroyed themselves and their hearts were gathered to make a kingdom hearts. Suddenly the light that had remain unseen is now visible to the whole world. Thus more wielders and people are drawn into and clash and in their clash the X-blade is made and the true KH appears. The fight escalates even more now for the X-blade drawing the whole world into the battle and in the end the X-blade shatters, the true kingdom hearts is swallowed by the darkness, and the world to is swallowed.

Luxu

Awards
Yeah in fact here is my guess...

The keyblade war at the graveyard was just the spark. The MoM manipulated everyone into gathering hoards of wielders into one place and laid the seeds that would lead them to war. In the end they destroyed themselves and their hearts were gathered to make a kingdom hearts. Suddenly the light that had remain unseen is now visible to the whole world. Thus more wielders and people are drawn into and clash and in their clash the X-blade is made and the true KH appears. The fight escalates even more now for the X-blade drawing the whole world into the battle and in the end the X-blade shatters, the true kingdom hearts is swallowed by the darkness, and the world to is swallowed.

Lets hope the Player survives

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so good on ava to stading up to thhe sixth thank you goldplanner your hardwork traslting these stuff

That being stated, great translations, so thank you so much.

Wow, Goldpanner has really outdone herself, this must be a new record time, thanks for the translation.

No worries, guys! Hopefully there aren't any egregious mistakes... and I hope I'm right about the romaji of Luxu, lol.

Actually wait looking at that raining scene I completely missed the TONS of hearts floating into the sky.

http://images.khinsider.com/2016 Uploads/07/Chi Update 07072016/02.jpg

Yeah positive now that kingdom hearts in the keyblade graveyard is made of the hearts of the wielders.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

God... on one hand, this pleases me because I never liked how it seemed to exempt from the "light in the deepest darkness"/RoD mythos... but on the other hand that's awful D:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So take that as you may, I suppose. OG Coaty artwork was grabbed from his first appearance in November 2014.
It's not only the zipper, Luxu's head is also slightly bigger. They also didn't update the "old model" in the other two instances it appeared.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Let me try to digest: the theory now is that MoM/Luxu caused a Keyblade War in order to amass a lot of hearts, create an artificial Kingdom Hearts, absorb its power, and recreate the world?

ebenbork

Awards
The whole foretellers names being based off of the seven deadly sins not only makes me clearly think they are evil in disguise but I'm wondering if the MoM is gonna be based off Superbia.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Let me try to digest: the theory now is that MoM/Luxu caused a Keyblade War in order to amass a lot of hearts, create an artificial Kingdom Hearts, absorb its power, and recreate the world?
That's what I believe, sort of. The X-Blade needs to get shattered somewhere down the road, so I'm thinking that this artificial KH will let the MoM get into the "Outside world" that the dandelions escaped to, where he can find the real KH and mess things up for real.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, let's not assume that only fake Kingdom Hearts are amalgams of hearts, the true one would probably also take in vagrant hearts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Luxu is such a Braig.

The (probable) fact that all these people were slaughtered for Kingdom Hearts solves the 15 year mystery as to why the worlds are empty lol.

Oathkeyper97

So I was just talking to my brother about the recent developments in the story. I mentioned that Luxu says that it is his job to watch from a distance so that he can continue on into the future. And then my brother reminded me of this line that MX says in Birth by Sleep.

"I swore I would survive and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War."

I mean, come on, there has to be a connection there! Those lines are too similar! And know my brain is melting from speculation and theory-crafting. :p

Luxu

Awards
That's what I believe, sort of. The X-Blade needs to get shattered somewhere down the road, so I'm thinking that this artificial KH will let the MoM get into the "Outside world" that the dandelions escaped to, where he can find the real KH and mess things up for real.

What I am drawing from this is that:

MoM/Luxu, planned this thing from the start by gathering five people and giving them a book. The MoM secretly made sure they formed Unions to defend light and collect LUX, knowing that the Unions would soon clash with on another over LUX. So after a while they began to turn on one another, with Ira, Ava, Gula, and Invi freaking out about what to do. The unions begin clashing in Daybreak Town, releasing hearts. But the ones that where aware, are the biggest pawns. Powerful Keyblade Users like the Player are used to collect hearts and have a lesser risk of going down. So an artificial Kingdom Hearts could be created and summon the real Kingdom Hearts, but the clash of keyblades backfired on the MoM and Luxu it broke the X-Blade and thus made the worlds go into darkness, the remaining light helped the Player get to the outside world. Master of Masters is the real villian in this game he was the traitor all along! And maybe Aced got effected by some sort of magic to make him do that to his fellow friends.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So I was just talking to my brother about the recent developments in the story. I mentioned that Luxu says that it is his job to watch from a distance so that he can continue on into the future. And then my brother reminded me of this line that MX says in Birth by Sleep.

"I swore I would survive and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War."

I mean, come on, there has to be a connection there! Those lines are too similar! And know my brain is melting from speculation and theory-crafting. :p

I'm sure it has more to do with Xehanort having an old body than Xehanort directly being Luxu. I'm more inclined to believe that the Goatblade possesses the heart/memories of Luxu.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I know the real KH is an amalgamation of hearts, but does this mean the "true KH" is just this Kingdom Hearts that was created from the keyblade war? Or is there a TRUE Kingdom Hearts that has never been seen? Or, did Kingdom Hearts appear to this event to absorb all those hearts, as if MoM or the 6th were setting a trap to bring the true KH out from its hiding place?

And I'm still wondering about this X-blade and why it exists, unless this is just a fact of nature that there is a keyblade like weapon you must have to open and use Kingdom Hearts and requires no other explanation.

Luxu

Awards
I know the real KH is an amalgamation of hearts, but does this mean the "true KH" is just this Kingdom Hearts that was created from the keyblade war? Or is there a TRUE Kingdom Hearts that has never been seen? Or, did Kingdom Hearts appear to this event to absorb all those hearts, as if MoM or the 6th were setting a trap to bring the true KH out from its hiding place?

And I'm still wondering about this X-blade and why it exists, unless this is just a fact of nature that there is a keyblade like weapon you must have to open and use Kingdom Hearts and requires no other explanation.

Maybe it came out of hiding to collect hearts, and about the X-Blade. It is the counterpart to Kingdom Hearts, its guardian if you will. all Keyblades where forged to mimic the X-Blade

Hirokey123

Awards
I think Luxu is meant to become the eye of the future that let the MoM see into the future. Take a moment we know at times people who are the same being can share memories, can share emotions, who is to say they can't share sight as well? I think DDD was hinting that they can "Ansem possessed Riku enabling him to see through Riku's eyes in real time" was a bit of a line that didn't make too much sense in regards to how Xehanort knew the future. What if he meant that literally? What if when you possess someone your eyes literally become linked, you become able to see what they see....it give a whole new meaning to people getting Xehanort's eyes when possessed. It may be posession literally would turn people into cameras for the main computer/body which be Xehanort, then it just be a matter of learning to access the video feeds if you will.

Now let's apply this to MoM and Luxu. MoM sheds his body and joins with Luxu, Luxu is now his vessel through which he can watch the world. Luxu travels to the world of the future and ends up linking with Xehanort. Then Xehanort possess lots of people and what they see feeds back into Xehanort. Xehanort is the main computer, his vessels are his cameras, and Luxu/MoM who is linked with Xehanort acts as sort of a storage. A storage the past version of the MoM becomes able to access, enabling him to see the future in real time, and allowing him to write the tome of prophecies as well as set everything into motion.

And before someone says this is too complex may I remind you of Sora's ability to wield 2 keyblades? He got that ability via his magic clothes which let him access Roxas's abilities within him. Roxas awoke that ability through Xion, specifically it required Xion and memory of her keyblade being erased from his memories. This prompted him to force those memories awake again which in turn didn't just wake his memory of a second keyblade, it woke the literal second keyblade within him. Which was only possible because he had Ven's heart, Ven being another keyblade wielder his keyblade was stored within. AND the only reason he had Ven's heart is because back when Sora was first born he connected to Ven's heart repairing it and later that link enabled Ventus's heart, which was damaged a second time, to migrate from his body to Sora's.

Last edited:

Oathkeyper97

I think Luxu is meant to become the eye of the future that let the MoM see into the future. Take a moment we know at times people who are the same being can share memories, can share emotions, who is to say they can't share sight as well? I think DDD was hinting that they can "Ansem possessed Riku enabling him to see through Riku's eyes in real time" was a bit of a line that didn't make too much sense in regards to how Xehanort knew the future. What if he meant that literally? What if when you possess someone your eyes literally become linked, you become able to see what they see....it give a whole new meaning to people getting Xehanort's eyes when possessed. It may be posession literally would turn people into cameras for the main computer/body which be Xehanort, then it just be a matter of learning to access the video feeds if you will.

Now let's apply this to MoM and Luxu. MoM sheds his body and joins with Luxu, Luxu is now his vessel through which he can watch the world. Luxu travels to the world of the future and ends up linking with Xehanort. Then Xehanort possess lots of people and what they see feeds back into Xehanort. Xehanort is the main computer, his vessels are his cameras, and Luxu/MoM who is linked with Xehanort acts as sort of a storage. A storage the past version of the MoM becomes able to access, enabling him to see the future in real time, and allowing him to write the tome of prophecies as well as set everything into motion.

.........................Woah.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, the "seeing into the future" ability that Terra had has literally not been touched on since from what I can remember. If he possessed Terra's body, surely he had those moments where he saw clear glimpses into the future.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

More top-of-the-line Hirokey theorycrafting, I see.

And that is a wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey paradoxical... thing you got there. Eyes everywhere. I need to sit down and think about this. o_o

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, the "seeing into the future" ability that Terra had has literally not been touched on since from what I can remember. If he possessed Terra's body, surely he had those moments where he saw clear glimpses into the future.

It's because it's not an ability, it's dramatic license, at least that's what Nomura said in 2010

Hirokey123

Awards
He didn't deny that Terra was feeling and reacting to the future though, just that the actual visions were not something he was seeing and were there for the player. Which can actually fit into this theory quite well, those brief feelings about the future would be momentary feedback if you will. Kind of like a glitch or consequence of this link, some emotions from one of the other cameras/vessel he's linked to just kind of accidentally bled into him. Like when talking and thinking about Vanitas briefly future Vanitas's intent to kill Aqua fed backwards through time into Terra. Which is represented to the player by showing us the moment Vanitas was about to kill Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back