• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why dont Kingdom Hearst characters have last names?

• Square enix forgot about putting last names

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Rofl. It is french. I thought it fitting since Naminé uses accents too. Lay-sure-a
(a is in the letter A)

Lmao. Kinda sounds like "Lingerie" -- seeing her outfit in KH, I guess it does suit her. lawlz XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
they dont really need last names. so you think that you'd expect Riku to call sora by his last name? that would be too weird i'd say.

I'd expect Sora and Riku to be the last people to call each other by their last names, seeing how close they are and how long they've been close to each other.

Speaking in the Japanese side of using first and last names, and suffixes, I can see Sora calling Kairi 'Kairi' and not getting why everyone blush when he does that, but would still call Selphie "Selphie-chan" or something

State

Awards
IT. DOESN'T. MATTER. It's like saying that Axe's last name is Axel Lan Butaflame.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
they dont really need last names. so you think that you'd expect Riku to call sora by his last name? that would be too weird i'd say.

no not riku, maybe a villan, when hes sayin soras name liek for example: "SORA (insert last name here) you have come this far just to be defeated!" ya knwo it adds to the suspense!:thumbup:

Raiko

Come break me down
Why does that demand Riku in a suit, a pair of shades, the most awesomest black Gummi Ship you'd ever see, Kairi as the villain girl and Sora in a mini dress as the 'girl' that Bond ends up $^$#^$ing?

lol'd. i would seriously lol if that really happened.i was reffering to the villain.the villain is going to be like: "we meet again, Sora <insert lats name here>"

Blue

home is where the heart is
Sora doesn't have a last name because it's not important for the story, deal with it.

Tervenaq

Is Sora's mom the worst mom ever? I voted for last names being unimportant, but to forget your own child? wow.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
heres the thing
Who gives a damn if the have last names or not? Its not like ur gonna pay attention to it

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
heres the thing
Who gives a damn if the have last names or not? Its not like ur gonna pay attention to it

Seeing the vast and wide amount of theories springing from the names characters in the series have, I think that's unwise. It's just that specifically, the last names hold little value to the KH charas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back