• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite world in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I hated: Deep Jungle, Atlantica, and Monstro.

Deep Jungle: Too many puzzles that it gets you so bored and there is no plot,whatsoever.

Atlantica: I find the swimming annoying.

Monstro: Too confusing.....

Oracle

Deep Jungle. Why? Theres no real point to it. There was nothing... Just a huge stepping stone.

Disney Castle. Why? I couldn't get to it xD

Ansem= Evil

I hated Atlantica. Everything about it just sucked. Especially the buttons for the directions they had like three different directions for each button.

S

Shadow_Rikku

a tie
+monstro with its un-navigability
+Atlantica whith the worst controls iv had to deal with ('sides mermaid-sora looks extremly bad.)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
tie between monstro, atlantica, and alice in wonderland. ew

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i didn't like Wonderland. sorry, but it's boring as anything and the music is freaking annoying!

monstro i thought was a bit sick! i'd have preferred the entire sequence of events to be in the mouth. something about the twitching stuff on the walls of the intestines bothered me. great music there, though.

to tell you the truth, i skipped Atlantica altogether. it was so annoying. after having a beast of a time trying to follow flounder around (having to navigate with circle and square buttons was hard enough, but to try to handle the camera angles was a nightmare) and having to try to beat the current four times in a row, i went to the save point in triton's palace and never came back. :D

did you guys know that you can complete monstro, halloweentown, and atlantica only in pairs? as in, only beat monstro and halloweentown, halloweentown and atlantica, or monstro and atlantica and still continue? i avoided atlantica altogether.

YokoMichael

THis is my top 5 hated worlds:

5.Wonderland(the theme music and navigating through the level)

4.Neverland(the theme music,all the music,and the level is small)

3.Monstro(Storyline,the level was small,the enemies were annoying but not the boss and navigating through the mazes)

2.Deep Jungle(music,navigating,those **** Powerwilds and heartless and bosses,and storyline)

and last but most retarded is......

1.ATLANTICA,the worst level ever!!!(music,navigating,storyline,heartless,bosses even though the were easy,Ursula,Ariel,I hate the sea,and the **** controls)

and I think all the other worlds were easy and fun and Hollow Bastion being my favorite(good storyline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back