• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon and Siefer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Wow, you should seriously buy it and replay it so you can get the whole story, very moving. :D

Anyhow, about the scars. I don't have any assumptions to think of, I just think it's mere conincidence.

Heartless_matenk

darky_dee4556 said:
Wow, you should seriously buy it and replay it so you can get the whole story, very moving. :D

Anyhow, about the scars. I don't have any assumptions to think of, I just think it's mere conincidence.
im too poor :(

and they probably are, becasues in mst stories or something, the have x scars, like... well Scar!

dejah

:|
they wont meet. one's in Hollow Bastion the other's in Twilight Town.

i really dont think they know one another in KH2.

maybe nomura will tease us and say that one thinks the other is familiar.(if they meet)

kingnicer54

I have a Theory What if Leon Cloud And everybody forgot who they were like namine erased or something like that and to explain wht seifer is a kid and other people are younger and Yrp Are Fairies they Forgot who they were so their forms left them they are shells of their former self which means basically they forgot who they were and implanted with other memories that is my theory

kingnicer54

any body like my theory also to clear where all the other worlds went they were swallowed by the heartless

Jacob Twilight

I can't believe it. You actually quadruple posted...

kingnicer54, FF charachters don't need any theory. They're just making cameo apperances, they arn't really important and the same story could be carried out if you made them original charachters (although it wouldn't be as cool, different backgrounds would have to be created, and Nomura would have a tougher time making the game.).

Next time, please use the edit button.

dejah

:|
yeah.. i'm looking forward to what roles seifer, fuujin, raijin and setzer play in KH2. :)..

spam much. not even double posting. quadriple!

AinzX

I doubt Leon and Seifer will meet since Seifer's been modified to look younger there would be a significant age variation

Hiddenlight

That would be tight if seifer and sqaull aka leon meet, it would be like the cloud and sephiroth fight all over again, and do i have to remind how tight that was?

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hiddenlight said:
That would be tight if seifer and sqaull aka leon meet, it would be like the cloud and sephiroth fight all over again, and do i have to remind how tight that was?

No, you don't have to remind us.

But maybe cause Cloud was the hero, and Sephiroth was the ultimate villan Final Fantasy VII, whereas, Squall was the hero and Ultimecia was the ultimate villan in Final Fantasy VIII. o:

Two diffent stories, even though they were rivals. Plus, age is a variable that would make it seem dumb to have a teenage Seipher facing off against a middleaged Leon.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
It would be cool for them to meet like this.

Leon is running towards the North in Twilight Town. Seifer is running towards the South. They both run into eachother and fall on the ground.

Seifer: Watch where your going mister!

Leon: Gah....stupid kid...

Then both continue running opposite directions.

Now THAT would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back