• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lesser Nobodies will assist you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

Whatwould really b e fun is if there were a mini-game and you got to play as a Dusk or Dancer, or Samurai or all those nobodies. Maybe like a small versus game.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Not necessarily. What if the nobody is on par with the heartless you're fighting? And what if it could die if it started taking on too many heartless? I don't think it'd be cheap that way.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
That would be a good idea, i guess. They could be like CPU characters. An example is the FF characters as party members in KH2.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Not necessarily. What if the nobody is on par with the heartless you're fighting? And what if it could die if it started taking on too many heartless? I don't think it'd be cheap that way.

That would still make it more of an RTS, you'd be micro managing your minions instead of hacking away at the heartless yourself.

As another point, since when have we fought the Organization with their minions?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That's be pretty cool, but what about the CoM members, who were never shown to have lesser Nobodies? Unless everyone got Dusks, but that's be boring.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm... I dunno.. it can be though. Would have been cool as long as it wouln't have been to easy...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That's be pretty cool, but what about the CoM members, who were never shown to have lesser Nobodies? Unless everyone got Dusks, but that's be boring.

who's to say that new nobodies won't be put into 358 to be matched up with these characters?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They wouldn't be interactive like KH summons.
They'd just do their job and leave after a while.

Ren

adios motherfucker
who's to say that new nobodies won't be put into 358 to be matched up with these characters?

It doesn't make sense to make new nobodies that don't appear in KH2. Likely we'll just not be allowed to summon nobodies or there will be limits on their numbers or power.

FinalForm Sora17

No. There is no way they're gonna have nobodies. Remember, the game is only for the DS. Unlike KHII, you can' t have like 500 enemies on screen at one time. I really don't think they are gonna be able to put in Nobodies unless they decide the worst lag in history on the screen. They already had to reduce the amount of enemies on screen at one time. Sure, its good for what they're doing, but I'd rather have an awesome game style instead of loads of people onscreen at one time.

And no, not even one nobody would work unless they gave the dusk or the creeper some serious boosts. Like Noo Monkey said, it would be unfair to have a berserker up with a dusk. Sorry but i'm saying no.

bkmon

No. There is no way they're gonna have nobodies. Remember, the game is only for the DS. Unlike KHII, you can' t have like 500 enemies on screen at one time. I really don't think they are gonna be able to put in Nobodies unless they decide the worst lag in history on the screen.

It would be really really cool, but I agree you can't have that many enimies on screen at once and it wouls be too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back