• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm so sorry, just a few more hours...please wait!! Heheh...I'm done with the story, really I am. But just as a warning, I'll tell you guys. Zexion and Larxene are gonna come out and they're gonna be a couple. I think the pairings cute...uh...hope its not too bad though...

yado

I taste delicious
...................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm bump i guess............................................................*shots thread*. that was a fun way to bump.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
A/N: Ok, this is Chapter 5!! So sorry for the wait!

Chapter 5

“Hey Kairi!” - Sora.

“Hey Sora!” - Kairi.

“Hey Kairi, Sora.” - Riku.

“Hey Riku!” - Kairi, Sora.

“Hey Riku! Hey Kairi and Sora!” - Namine.

“Hey Namine!” - Riku, Kairi, Sora.

“Hey guys!” - Yuffie.

“Hey Yuffie.” - Kairi, Sora, Namine, Riku.

Nod. - Squall AKA Leon.

“Hey Leon.” - Kairi, Sora, Namine, Riku.

“Good morning, Sora, Kairi, Namine and Riku.” - Aerith.

“Morning.” - Cloud.

“Hey Aerith and Cloud.” - Sora, Kairi, Namine, Riku.

“Ok….this is boring…what the hell are we doing?” Yuffie said.

“It is boring…we got nothing to do, right?” Said Kairi, sighing.

“Um…hey…who’s that?” Asked Sora.

Everyone looked where Sora was pointing. There was Seifer with Rinoa. (Don’t hurt me!)

“Squall’s rival and an acquaintance to Ansem. Seifer.” Said Yuffie.

“Then who’s the lady?” Asked Riku.

“Rinoa. My…” Leon said, but did not finish.

“Leon’s ex girlfriend.” Yuffie whispered to Sora and Riku.

Sora and Riku made an ‘oh’ sound.

Seifer came closer to the group and said, “Yo Leon…Hahahaha.” He laughed.

“He’s a bit insane, I tell you.” Yuffie whispered to Sora and Riku. Sora and Riku nodded.

“Rinoa, you can go and talk to your friends for a while. I got some things to take care of.” Said Seifer.

If Squall still liked Rinoa, he would have beaten up Seifer. But he doesn’t.

Seifer heard Yuffie said he’s insane. And he’s mad because of that. He came closer to Yuffie…and…slapped her.

Yuffie expected that to happen. She knew that he heard her. Sora, Kairi, Riku and Namine were shocked and Aerith, Cloud and Leon were mad.

“Seifer! Don’t slap Yuffie!” Aerith shouted.

“It’s ok, Aerith.” Yuffie said. She grinned. “He’s an ass anyway.”

This made Seifer madder. “You’re gonna get it now!” He shouted at her.

“Stop it Seifer! You are going to my office now!” Said the headmaster from behind.

He grunted and went to the office. When they left, Yuffie burst out laughing.

Kairi and Namine asked Yuffie if she was okay, and she said she was fine. She just had a red mark on her cheek.

“Yuffie…” Aerith said, about to scold her.

“Sorry, but I just couldn’t help but make him go to the office!” She grinned.

Leon wanted to shout at her, but decided to hold it back. He smirked. “Good, Yuffie.” He said.

Yuffie looked at Squall and said, “Squall just praised me!” She said.

Sora and Riku grinned while Namine and Kairi giggled.

Aerith giggled too, and Cloud sighed and smiled.

Rinoa came running to the group and she looked mad. “Yuffie, you are gonna get it after school! Me against you!” Rinoa shouted.

“Whatever, Rinoa. I can beat you up to a pulp!” Yuffie said, grinned and did a pose.

Sora, Riku, Kairi and Namine laughed. Leon, Aerith and Cloud weren’t really happy.

((Note: They’re in KH 2 style. Can you believe it? My brother finished the game!))

Rinoa ‘hmphed’ and left.

“Yuffie, you know that it’s dangerous! Seifer could go after you!” Aerith scolded.

“You’re not the strongest, you know. You may be strong, but you are not be the strongest.” Said Leon.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” Yuffie said, carefree.

“Yeah, Yuffie would be fine.” Said Sora.

“See, even Sora says so!” Yuffie said, showing a thumbs up.

“Hey Yuffie, if you’re injured, ask Namine and I to heal you!” Kairi said.

“Sure thing!” Yuffie said.

Namine nodded her head. Riku laughed. “Well, there’s nothing I can do to help.” He said.

“You and Sora can be there cheering me!” Yuffie said.

“Yeah sure!” Sora said.

“Then it’s good!” Yuffie laughed like a maniac.

“Do what you want.” Leon said angrily and walked off.

“What’s up with him?” Yuffie asked, cocking and eyebrow.

They all shrugged.

RING!

“Namine, Sora, Riku and I have maths. We better get to class quick before the maths teacher gives us detention.” Said Kairi, holding her books.

“Ok, bye guys!” Shouted Yuffie when they left. “Well, I’m gonna go to science now…” She sighed and left.

“Have fun in class, Yuffie!” Aerith said happily. Oh, how she loved studying…

“I’m not gonna have any fun in class!” Yuffie shouted back.

Aerith giggled. “Bye Cloud, I’ll be having History now!” She waved and went off.

Cloud had anime tears. “Why couldn’t I be in all your classes, Aerith?” He mumbled, and went off for Accounting.

((You know what accounting is, right? I dunno if they teach in high school though…))

After Class…

After class, everyone, (the gang, I mean, not the whole school.) had a free class. But they were bored out of their minds and just walked around school.

Yuffie skipped happily, as usual, and she was even happier that she’s going to fight Rinoa. (Rinoa can’t fight, I know. But she’s gonna be fighting with magic in this….teehee!)

Aerith and Cloud talked about…stuff. More like teasing each other and giggling. Well, Aerith was giggling, and Cloud laughing.

Squall was kinda in a bad mood because a) Yuffie is going to fight with Rinoa and b) He was actually worried about Yuffie, and not Rinoa.

What’s gotten into me? He wondered in his mind.

Kairi, Sora, Namine and Riku laughed and talked like normal kids. Yuffie listened in to them a few times and laughed with them too. Squall thought the whole time. Then, they saw two people standing and talking. It appeared to be a girl with blonde hair and a guy with silver hair.

“Who are those people?” Asked Riku.

Before Kairi could introduce, Namine answered Riku. “That’s Larxene, and the guy’s Zexion.” She said.

“Oh…what do you think they’re talking about?” Asked Sora.

“Heh. They’re probably fighting again. They always do that. It’s a wonder how they stay together after all the fights.” Said Yuffie, waving her arm off.

“They’re together?” Sora asked.

“Yeah, they’re together. They’re quite a cute couple, and they’re nice people too.” Said Kairi.

“They look mean though.” Said Riku.

Namine giggled. “Looks can be deceiving.” She said.

Riku laughed. “You’re right.”

Riku and Sora grinned. Then the whole gang saw Larxene huffing and walking towards them, away from Zexion, while Zexion just looked the other way and folded his arms.

“Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?” Asked Sora, pointing.

“Don’t point, Sora! That’s rude!” Kairi said.

“Hey guys.” Larxene said.

“Hi Larxene.” Said the group. “Wassup?” Said Sora, trying to sound cool.

“Nothing…just had a fight again.” She smiled.

“Is it bad?” Asked Aerith.

“Don’t worry Aerith,” She laughed, “it’s a small one, no biggy.” Larxene said, waving her arm off.

Aerith sighed. She didn’t like it when people were sad, especially when it’s a couple, and especially if the couple was a couple which she thought was perfect. Like Larxene and Zexion. Or Cloud and herself.

“Don’t worry, Aerith! I’m fine.” Said Larxene.

“Hope things patch up soon, Larx!” Kairi said optimistically.

“And if things aren’t any better, come to us!” Namine added in.

“And…uh…I’ll be funny!” Said Sora.

“And I’ll be there laughing.” Riku said, laughing.

Everyone started laughing, except Squall was chuckling.

Larxene laughed along. “Thanks guys! You know what…maybe I’ll go patch things up right now!” Larxene said, waving and smiling.

“Byebye Larxene!” Said the girls.

“Later!” Said the guys.

Kairi and Namine sighed. “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a boyfriend?” Asked Namine.

“Yeah…” Said Kairi.

Sora and Riku gulped. They sighed.

“Well, I’ll be going to my next class!” Yuffie said, skipping off.

“Bye Yuffie!” They all shouted, except for Squall. He just nodded at her.

Yuffie sighed. She wished she could get rid of her crush on Squall soon.

“Come on, Namine. Art!” Said Kairi.

“Yay!” Namine said.

“Bye guys!” Yelled Kairi and Namine.

“Bye Kairi! Bye Namine!” They shouted back.

Cloud and Aerith walked peacefully to their class, which was science. Aerith was interested in science! Heck, she’s interested in all subjects! Cloud was the opposite.

Sora and Riku walked to History class. Boring old history class.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

“There’s going to be two fights after school today…” Aerith said.

Cloud nodded. “You’re going to be there to do your job, right?” He asked.

Aerith nodded. “Of course, wouldn’t want them to die!” She giggled.

Cloud laughed and they entered class.

“So…when are you gonna tell Namine that you like her?” Sora asked.

“It’s not easy, you know that.” Riku said.

“You’ve got to try.” Said Sora.

“I’d like to see you try then.” Riku said, grinning evilly.

Sora got freaked out. “Ok…ok.” He said and sighed. “Got any ideas to do things?” He asked.

“Right now, no.” Riku said. Then he remembered Sora’s fight with Ansem after school. “You lucky pig.” He said.

“Why am I lucky and I ain’t no pig!” He said.

Riku laughed. “You’re going to experience fighting with Ansem. I wanted to do that.” He said.

“I know…and you want to show off to Namine or something?” He laughed.

“Maybe.” He said.

“Yeah…” Sora said, slowly.

“Hm…what to draw today, Namine?” Asked Kairi.

Art class was always free drawing. Let your mind flow and draw whatever you want. Scribbles or portraits, anything’s good.

“I’ll draw…a castle.” She said.

“Oh, you mean that weird castle in your dream where you met Riku?” Kairi said and laughed.

Namine blushed. “Kairi…” She said.

“Ok, sorry.” She said and laughed.

Namine thought for a moment. “Kairi, how do you actually feel about Sora and his fight with Ansem?” She asked.

“I’m…quite worried. I know that Ansem’s not that strong, but things can happen. Sora’s not perfect, and we’re not too. If he makes a huge mistake, or maybe even the slightest one, he could just get a huge beating.” Kairi said, sighing.

“Don’t worry Kairi. He’s strong. Besides, we’re there. We’ll cure him.” She said.

Kairi smiled. “You’re right.” She nodded.

Namine drew a castle where she met Riku in her dream, a few days after he came to school. And Kairi drew a picture of Sora’s face and her face, handing each other Paopu fruits. Ain’t that sweet?

“Now, I want you all to hand in this project by next week. Understood?” Asked the teacher.

“Yes sir…” everyone said, groaning.

Yuffie wasn’t even paying attention. She was wondering about if she fought against Rinoa and was the victor, what would Squall say or do?

She sighed. Would he be so mad at her? Would he congratulate her?

And so…after class….

“Hey what are you having next?” Asked Sora to Kairi and Namine.

“We’re having…PE.” She said.

“Lucky! We’re having that too! Right Riku.” Said Sora.

“Yup.” He grinned, especially at Namine, because of the bball thing.

Namine blushed. “Uhm…so we should get going. Right?” She said.

“Yeah.” Said Sora and Kairi at the same time, and blushed a bit.

Riku laughed. “Ah, young love.” He said.

“You’re young too, dolt!” Said Sora, slapping his head.

“Yeah…hehehe.” He said.

The two girls laughed. All four walked to the PE gym.

…………………………………………………………………………………………...

Yuffie yawned. She was walking to her locker to put away her books and take her books for next lesson, but she was tired.

She yawned again. What’s more boring and sad is that her next lesson is accounting, which she hated most. It was the most boring class ever, and it always made her sleepy.

She opened her locker, and placed her books in. Of course, even though her locker only contained books, it was still a mess because there were a few papers junked up in there.

She only needed her accounting books anyway. So she took her textbook and her notebook, and walked to class.

Everyone she passed said hi to her. It’s hard not to when she’s always the hyper one, and that’s how everyone knows her.

Course, she has admirers, but too bad she doesn’t like them. She liked only one person: Squall. Leon.

((Author’s notes: Sorry to cut in. But the rest of the time is just normal classes and stuff. So Squall, Aerith and Cloud are just having classes.)

………………………

After class….

Sora, Riku, Kairi and Namine walked back home. Yuffie remembered about her fight with Rinoa, so she stayed back. Cloud and Aerith, being worried, stayed back too. Leon just didn’t want to watch Yuffie get beaten, and he wanted to be back up when Seifer blows his head off. So he decided to stay.

Meanwhile….

Sora arrived home, and took a shower, and after that, ate. Then the phone rang.

“Hello?” Answered Sora.

“Sora! It’s me, Kairi!” She said.

“Kairi! Hey! What happened?” He asked.

“Uh…if you’ve forgotten, shouldn’t you be fighting against Ansem now?” She asked.

He thought back a moment.

“Oh right!” He said. “Shit shit shit….” He said.

“Ok, are you coming there?” He asked.

“OF COURSE I AM!” She shouted on the phone.

“Ok, ok.” He laughed.

“Then meet you there.” He said, and said byes, and hung up.

“Mom, I’m going out for a while!” He shouted and left.

He ran to a place near school, where he saw a bunch of people, including Riku, Kairi, Namine, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud and Leon.

“How come everyone’s here already?” Asked Sora.

“After we came back home, we dressed ourselves and got here. And I called you here.” Kairi said.

“You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever known.” Said Riku.

“But you know, Ansem’s waiting for you there and he’s not in a good mood.” Said Namine, pointing at Ansem’s direction.

Sora just said, “Heh, who cares what mood he’s in.” He said, and then stepped up to meet him.

“Well Ansem, we should start.” Said Sora, bringing out his keyblade.

“Ah, the marvelous keyblade. Looks kind of stupid though.” Said Ansem, and everyone laughed.

Sora gritted his teeth, and charged forward. Ansem blocked it easily, and folded his arms.

“That’s no good, weakling.” He laughed.

Sora gritted his teeth and rushed to attack him again. This time, when Ansem thought he expected Sora’s attacks, Sora jumped above him and hit Ansem. Ansem fell back.

“Bloody a**.” He grunted.

“Bloody a** yourself.” Sora said, grinning.

“I’m going hard on you this time.” Said Ansem, getting up.

“You’re on.” Sora said, gripping his keyblade tighter.

…………………………………………………………………………………………...

Author’s Notes: Phew…after long writer’s block, I finally finish this! Sorry if it’s crap, its coz of my writer’s block. Hehe…

yado

I taste delicious
hmmm time for me to get flamed. IBW, it waas good, no offense, but i could tell you had writers block, wasn't all that great compared to the others. Fight scence at the end was great though.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
No worries, it's all my writer's block's fault!! Curse the writer's block!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back