• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

I havent been on this website in ages!and no one has really noticed Ive been gone except unknown_boy

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
so sorry! I didnt die! I took a little break actually! I'm so sorry! Just so much homework and stuff....but I'm working on it! Really I am!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
homework........the source of all evil.............come my army of 3 or sumthin people.......IceBlueWings...........we shall save this thread......die EVIL!!!!

..Im really weird aint I?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
weird people own................oh yeah charge evil down........!!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
*raises nerf bat* who is with me in the fight against evil???*coughwritersblockcoughhomeworkcough*

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me:*grabs black keyblade, and white keyblade, going in a cool pose(lol)* I do!!!
Gem: I shall get the grenades!
Nanala: WE CALL WAR ON THEE HOMEWORK AND WRITER'S BLOCK!!!>.<
Thea:... lol... Have fun..*grabs sugar*
Nanala: *EEK* NOT THE EVIL SUGAR!!!!!(sugar makes her less hyper)
Me: Well.. I guess Oathkeeper is leader of this operation.. we don't want it to happen like what happened when we tried to conquer a writer's block.. before...>.>

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
so many lives were taken in the battle of the writers block.............CURSE YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back