• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

Ice there were already pretty much fans who commented about Roxas in the story, you gotta decide before we keep asking you questions, or this fic will be full of..."spams" :D

if you don't want to make any Roxas pairings, just give him like..."best friend" or "brotherly" role (I mean like he is closer to Sora than Riku), or maybe "troublemaker" role, if you know what I mean :D

anyway, it's up to you to decide ; )

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ok, well....it's hard to put Roxas in the story coz I really like Roxas, and I dont really like it if he gets hurt...heheh....and I don't want him to steal any girl from anyone, and Roxas with Selphie..eh...well...it sounds wrong to me. Maybe I'll put Roxas, maybe not. Why don't you guys just see what happens, right?

And Soragirl1991, I'm planning to put something about them doing drama.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Put Jack~!! XDD! or something in the background that adds Jack! like his head or his body as a skeleton illustration ;) It would be cute!

R o x a s

yeah lol i dont wana see roxas get hurt either lol, hmm leme think....
Roxas= new student, came from a neighborhood where he was known, no he is here he is extremely shy, doesnt know any1, wishes he was back in his old neighborhood

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Roxas: I luv Namine!
Riku: Shez mine
Roxas: gr
Riku: gr
Roxas: gr..*pwned*

maybe it wouldnt work out after all....:D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry for the long wait!! So SORRY!!

Chapter 10

With arms wide open, he saw his favorite red haired girl running towards him. He wished that this would never end. He couldn’t take it anymore. He ran towards her too.

“Sora!” The girl shouted with joy.

“Kairi!” He shouted with joy.

And they hugged. The hug that they have been waiting since forever was finally done. They loved every second of it. They just wouldn’t let go! It was too good to be true!

“Kairi….” Sora murmured while sleeping. He started to drool.

He grinned while he drooled. “So…cute…” He started saying.

His mom came in to wake him up, since it was 10 a.m. She started to hear what Sora was saying.

He snored. “Hugs…” Snore.

He started spreading his arms apart.

His mom looked at him weird. “It’s as if he’s hugging a girl, and apparently she’s called Kairi.” She said, holding back her laughter.

“Sora.” She started waking him up. “It’s time to wake up.” She said.

“Ha…wait…5 minutes…” He mumbled, and rolled over his bed and kept sleeping.

“Don’t you have one of those meetings with your friends today?” She asked him.

He shot up. “Oh yeah! The café meet up! What time is it?” He said.

“It’s 10 o’clock. What time do you have to go?” His mom asked.

“At 11. This means I only have one hour left!” He screamed and got off the bed.

“Hm, yeah.” His mom said nonchalantly.

He clumsily got off the bed, and he tripped on his blanket and fell.

His mom held back her laughter. “Better be quick,” she said as she stood near the door, “and don’t keep Kairi waiting.” She said, chuckling, and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Sora rubbed his eyes. “Huh? Wait, how did she know about Kairi?” He asked out loud, and thought, Moms know almost everything… He shuddered.

………………………………………….

Kairi…

Namine came over to Kairi’s house. Namine was already wearing her clothes for the café meet up and the movie, and she was confident that Riku would like it.

But Kairi, well, she was having a crisis.

“Namine! Should I wear this?” She held out a white shirt with only one sleeve and the other sleeveless, and looked at Namine frustrated.

“Well…with what bottoms?” She asked.

Kairi looked for pants in her closet. She took out pink pants with lots of zips at the sides, as if they were actually pockets. It had a line of outlined stars on the right side of the pants, and the stars circled around the right side of the pants beautifully.

“I bought this recently. What about it?” She asked.

Namine loved it. “It’s great!” She squealed.

“Really? Great!” Kairi said, and went off to change. After she came out, it was time for accessories.

Kairi took out her favorite bracelet and her favorite yellow glitter earrings and put them on. “So, how do I look?” She asked.

Namine looked at her with a grin. “You look great!” She said.

“Thanks!” Kairi said. “Well, we should get going then.” She said, feeling much happier.

“Yup, let’s go!” Namine said, getting off Kairi’s bed.

………………………………….

LYAC!

“Yuffie! Hurry up!” Aerith called.

“Yeah! Wait a second!” She said, walking down the steps while putting her socks on.

Leon wanted to go up and get his socks too, but he waited for Yuffie to come down first.

And since Yuffie was walking down the steps while wearing her socks, she slipped and fell down the steps.

“AHHH!” She screamed.

Yuffie waited for the impact. But…no impact?

She opened her eyes to find that Leon’s carrying her. She blushed deeper and deeper.

She just stared at Leon and Leon back at her. Except he didn’t blush or he hid his blush. Heheh…

Yuffie finally choked out words. “L-Leon…thanks.” She said, blushing.

Leon smirked. “No problem.”

He put her down and went upstairs.

Yuffie just looked at his back confused. Is it her or is he being amused a lot often? Maybe those two idiots affected him. She shrugged and wore her socks properly.

Meanwhile…

“Cloud! We better hurry!” Aerith said.

“Yeah I know, but I need to bring some stuff Cid told me to bring!” Cloud said, digging inside his backpack.

“What did he tell you to bring?” She asked.

“He told me to bring a notepad and my pencil box.” He said, and brought them out. “I think he’s gonna be checking some stuff in the shop.” He said.

“Oh, ok then.” Aerith said smiling, and went to call Yuffie.

“Yuffie! When are you ready?” She called out.

Yuffie came out. “I’m here already!” She said.

“Where’s Leon?” She asked.

“Here.” He said.

“Well, let’s get going.” Aerith said, and they left the house.

Those four were going to the café meet up, then straight away going to Cid’s shop.

“Hm…what do you think we’re gonna talk about today?” Yuffie asked the other three.

“Beats me. You’re probably going to tease Kairi and Sora or something.” Cloud said, shrugging.

“Hey! You gotta admit its fun!” She said.

Leon just looked at Yuffie. She was like that, he guessed. Maybe that’s why she’s fun to be with.

He sweat dropped. Since when did I think that Yuffie was fun? I thought she was more annoying… He thought.

Aerith smiled at what Yuffie was talking about. It did look like Kairi and Sora liked each other, but they were just shy to admit it.

……………………………………………………………

Riku!

He yawned. He thought that he wouldn’t know the way to this café but it was easier than he thought. Now he was just waiting for the rest to come.

He saw Namine and Kairi. “Hey!” He shouted to them.

“Hi Riku!” Namine said, and ran over to hug him.

Riku hugged back. He laughed.

“Heya Riku!” Kairi said.

“Hey Kairi!” He said.

Namine looked at Riku. “You’re early. I thought it would be a bit hard for you to get here.” She said.

“Yeah, so did I. But it was easier than I thought it was.” He said.

“So Sora’s not here yet?” Kairi asked Riku. But she blushed. She didn’t actually mean to ask him that question. It slipped out.

Riku laughed and Namine giggled. “No, I bet he woke up late.” He said, laughing again.

Kairi blushed. “Th-Thanks…” She said embarrassed.

Soon, Sora came. Kairi smiled.

“Hi Sora!” She said.

“Hey Kairi! Am I late?” He asked Riku, Namine and Kairi.

“Nope, I was earlier than these two.” Riku said, talking about Kairi and Namine.

“Oh. Well what about Leon and the gang?” He asked.

“They’re coming.” Namine said.

Kairi and Riku nodded. Soon after, the four saw Leon and the gang coming.

“Woah, dude, what’s with the bag?” Asked Riku.

“Gotta bring some stuff to Cid because we’re helping him straight after this.” Cloud said, shrugging.

They all took a table. A waiter came up to them and grinned. “Hey guys. The usual?” He asked.

Everyone nodded except Sora and Riku. Sora was currently preoccupied with the thoughts of his dream, and Riku was thinking of ice-cream.

“Uh…hello? Earth to Riku!” Namine said, waving her hand in front of his face.

“I want ice-cream!” Riku said. Everyone laughed, except for Leon because he just smirked and then Riku said, “And I want in!”

“You want in what?” Namine asked.

He shrugged. “I duno. I just felt like saying that.”

Sora started drooling. “Ew, Sora’s drooling.” Kairi said, taking tissue and wiping his face.

Sora had a red tint to his face. Everyone looked at him confusedly.

“Whatever he’s thinking of, he better not be thinking about candy. Because candy’s mine!” Yuffie said, showing the thumbs up.

“Yuffie, this is the day when you get the candies! I expect you to share if someone wants one.” Aerith said, in her motherly tone.

“Yeah, yeah Aerith. I get it.” Yuffie said, smiling.

Kairi started shaking Sora. “Sora! Wake up!” She screamed.

The whole time the waiter was just looking at them. The more that comes, the crazier it is. He thought.

“So, what would it be?” He asked again.

“The usual. And get the same thing Kairi wants for this guy,” Leon pointed at Sora, “and get what Namine wants for this guy.” Leon pointed at Riku.

“Got it, be right back.” The waiter said, and left.

Sora woke up. “Huh? What happened?” He asked.

Kairi slapped her hand on her forehead. “Nothing. Just…nothing.” She said.

The all talked and ate at the café, and soon it was time.

“Ok, bye guys, see ya tomorrow.” Yuffie said, waving.

“Yes.” Aerith said, smiling.

“Next time we’ll come with you guys to watch a cool movie.” Cloud said, and Leon nodded.

“Alright! Byebye!” Namine said.

“Byebye!” Kairi said.

“Right! Later!” Sora said.

“See ya!” Riku said.

…………

The four, Riku, Namine, Sora and Kairi, went to the movies. They watched a movie which was pretty good, but they got kinda bored.

The all had popcorns in their hands. Sora grinned. Evilly.

He threw popcorn at Kairi. It hit her head and she gasped. “Sora!” She whispered.

“What? I’m bored.” He whispered back.

She rolled her eyes. She took popcorn, smiled and threw it at him.

But he evaded it. It hit Namine instead. This time, Namine gasped.

“Sora!” She whispered.

“I didn’t do it! It was Kairi!” He said.

“Yeah right. Like Kairi would ever do that.” Namine said.

“Are you calling me boring?” Kairi asked.

“No! I don’t mean that!” Namine said.

Kairi took popcorn and threw it at Namine. But Namine ducked and it all hit Riku.

“What the hell?” He said, shocked.

“Oops.” Kairi said, and slumped down her seat.

Sora laughed. Well, laughed quietly.

“You guys are gonna get it.” Riku said, and threw his popcorn at the three of them.

Sora said, “Pop fight!” and the four started throwing popcorn.

At the end of the day, they were all laughing and having a great time, but they were a bit sticky because the popcorn they were actually supposed to eat were caramel popcorn. (A/N Trust me, that happened to me and my friends. It felt so…weird…)

………………………………………….

The Next, Next Day at School. (Nothing much happened on Sunday…)

“Hey guys!” Sora said, waving.

Leon and the gang, together with Kairi, Riku and Namine were looking at the boards.

“What’s happening?” He asked.

“We’re…chosen for…drama!” Kairi said.

“What? I don’t remember signing up for drama.” Sora said, scratching his head.

“We don’t have to sign up for it! We just get chosen! It’s like a thing where we have to show our talents and build up our confidence in speaking to crowds and such.” Aerith explained.

“Ohhhh.” Riku said, nodding.

“Yeah, well, it’s not exactly our first time doing this.” Namine said, shrugging.

Yuffie nodded. “Yeah, and the last time we did this was actually fun!” She said, licking a lollipop.

Leon and Cloud sweat dropped. “Where did you get that?” Leon asked.

“Uh…this…girl…gave it to me…” She said, nervously.

Leon sighed. “Whatever, don’t eat a candy during lunch.” He said.

“Darn it!” She said, mumbling words.

Aerith laughed. “I guess we’ll be having some classes taken.” She said.

Cloud nodded. “Yeah, that’s a good thing.” He said.

Riku and Sora grinned. Kairi and Namine laughed. They were happy that they were having some of their classes taken away.

“Then, shall we go to Drama?” Aerith asked enthusiastically.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted. Leon just smirked.
.....................................................................................................................
There you go! I hope it's not that bad...So sorry for the long wait. And, I know it's short, but I'll try writing the next chapter longer. Toodles!

~IceBlooey!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back