• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ]

It's actually better for the Christians not to get involved with unbelievers.
You're going to dislike what I say, because Biblically unbelievers are considered a bad influence and "stumbling block" to Christians.
AKA I have a family member who is Christian who married her husband, who since he doesn't want to really go to church, she doesn't go to church. It's an example.
The Bible says you have to marry someone with the same ultimate goal as you; becoming closer to God/Jesus Christ.
Slippery slope, much? I also like how this has progressed from relationships to marriage.

This is really off-topic, and there's no need for me to tell you guys anything about the relationship and marriage principles of Christianity when you don't want to hear any of it, or rather, you want to hear it so you can insult everyone who practices it.
It's not off-topic, it's just a tangent. Saying that this person and that person shouldn't have a relationship implies that these two people shouldn't have sex. People are welcome to entirely ignore this topic and move on with penis jokes or whatnot. Pardon me, serious penis jokes.

You assume too much. Ever thought that I just want a legitimately justified answer? You brought it to the table, I expect you to back it up.

We're not going to get into this. Especially when animals will eat their own shit, their own babies, and hump my leg.
And we're the species with 2 girls 1 cup, abortion, and animal sex, what of it?

The point is that it's natural, so try not misrepresenting the argument too much.

And no one answered my question.
Reverse cowgirl for her.

Shade737

Silver Member

You might believe in invisible sky fairies and I might believe that we're secretly all hairless apes, but I really think you'd be surprised by how very little that would matter if we were in love.
Is that a neutral answer I see.

To be honest, I have had more relationships end over differences in musical taste than differences in religion. It's never been an issue.
Rap isn't that bad you know.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Slippery slope, much? I also like how this has progressed from relationships to marriage.

I don't like how you don't understand that by relationships I ultimately mean marriage, because the only goal of any romantic relationship in Christianity is to eventually marry. Hence, courting.

Yeah. Humans have perverted possibly every possible good thing on earth. There's truth, we lie. There's giving, we steal. There's love, we hate. There's sex, we eat shit out of a cup and smear it on titties.

Most is.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I don't think you understand the difference between morals and beliefs. I can relate very closely to a majority of Christian morals -- I don't think many decent people can't, and I doubt I'd ever date somebody who made the argument that murder and thievery are more desirable than charity and forgiveness. The belief systems themselves are far less important and far less dividing among people in relationships.

Now I'm not disagreeing that it's best to have some common ground with your partner as the relationship becomes more serious, but it is amazing how many barriers can be transcended by nothing more than mutual respect. You might believe in invisible sky fairies and I might believe that we're secretly all hairless apes, but I really think you'd be surprised by how very little that would matter if we were in love.

To be honest, I have had more relationships end over differences in musical taste than differences in religion. It's never been an issue.

I can understand that. As I said, I am in no way saying that an "unequally yoked" relationship is doomed to failure.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The point is that it's natural, so try not misrepresenting the argument too much.

I'm not following the current debate, so correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that all thsoe things are natural?

As for me, if this entire topic is about whether you should seckz before or after marriage, because of religious beliefs I'd have to say after. Vice stated it best for my personal situation

A relationship should not be based on Fucking, If it is there is no need to be married. Some people have been raised to charish the relationship without using Sex to further it.

And to D's counterargument with that, I understand what D is saying, but I am reading a lot of logical fallacy in the statements themselves. Personally, if my wife can't have good sex, I'm not going to break up with her, because our matrimony is based off much more then purely physical satisfaction.

It doesn't make sense in any situation. Likewise, if I am not married but have an emtoional connection with someone dear, I'm not going to stop liking them because they cant fuck. That's not love, its lust, and there are in two completely different realms.

Really, my actual point is, is in order to have the current debate make more sense, one needs to seperate love from lust. For a religious person, the lust is purely a part of the love that comes out of matrimony I'd think. While in out of marriage circumstances, one can have sex both out of love and out of lust.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Is it really that important to have sex before marrige? I mean if you want to sleep around what is wrong with that.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Is it really that important to have sex before marrige? I mean if you want to sleep around what is wrong with that.

I pose the exact opposite question: Why wouldn't you wait until marriage?

Barring our religious/philosophical reasons (which is really the vast majority, and not that I would ever bar my religion in the decision making process), it's largely preference. Some just want the physical experience, and that's all it is to them. Others, such as myself, desire the intimate/emotional ramifications that come with sex.

Though, I do contest that there are issues with premarital sex, especially if one does plan to eventually get married. After all, the "bonding chart" does seem to have a good deal of validity to it.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Well then let me ask this. Why is it so important to wait until marriage to have sex? No one seems to answer this question. Please don't give that crap about i'll go to hell because i've heard it before.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Well then let me ask this. Why is it so important to wait until marriage to have sex? No one seems to answer this question. Please don't give that crap about i'll go to hell because i've heard it before.

because only one person other than you should see your junk

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I'd like to go into some large in-depth explanation, but really, I don't feel like sex is something I necessarily have to save for marriage. As long as I'm responsible and share an emotional bond with the person, that's all that matters to me.

If I get married to someone who's not a virgin, I'll just come to terms with the fact that she had a life before meeting me and not judge her for it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

And why one must only one person see my "junk"? Is it so immoral to have sex before marriage and has had sex with more then one person?

then you would be a whore, according to dat der bible

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

See I want to know that too, I have already have had two ssex with two diffrent girls and I know that I am not going to hell. I just want to know why it is so important to wait is all. What am I gonna benefit from it a boring life:/

Awards

Is that a neutral answer I see.

I've been trying to tone down my rhetoric a bit lately.

I love rap. I've always been more into Tupac than Biggie but most of the older (read: dead) rappers are really good; it's only this decade that's tainted the genre.

I don't like how you don't understand that by relationships I ultimately mean marriage, because the only goal of any romantic relationship in Christianity is to eventually marry. Hence, courting.

You're grossly overgeneralizing your own people.

Shut the fuck up. You are my son and that is disrespectful.

If I get married to someone who's not a virgin, I'll just come to terms with the fact that she had a life before meeting me and not judge her for it.

You'll outgrow that mentality as you get older.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

multiple people have already answered that question in a variety of ways, if you dont like that answer thats fine, but they stated their personal choices. lets be honest, no amount of bickering is going to persuade someone from one side to the other, are you actually asking this question hoping to be persuaded, or do you simply want others answers? because thats been answered, its not an issue.

also, i think a thread discussing sexuality etc shouldnt bother itself with questions like abstinence because that can be a thread in itself. is this a thread about sex and morals or is this a thread about sex and just talking about it like horny bastards

This is interesting, Islam has a completely different take on marriage.

There is no place for celibacy like, for example the Roman Catholic priests and nuns. The prophet (pbuh) has said "there is no celibacy in Islam.

Marriage is a religious duty and is consequenThere is no place for celibacy like, for example the Roman Catholic priests and nuns. The prophet (pbuh) has said "there is no celibacy in Islam.

Marriage is a religious duty and is consequently a moral safeguard as well as a social necessity. Islam does not equal celibacy with high "taqwa" / "Iman".
Marriage acts as an outlet for sexual needs and regulate it so one does not become a slave to his/ her desires.

It is a social necessity because through marriage, families are established and the family is the fundamental unit of our society. Furthermore, marriage is the only legitimate or halal way to indulge in intimacy between a man and a woman.

Islam takes a middle of the road position to sexual relations , it neither condemns it like certain religions, nor does it allow it freely. Islam urges us to control and regulate our desires,
whatever they may be so that we remain dignified and not become like animals.

See I want to know that too, I have already have had two ssex with two diffrent girls and I know that I am not going to hell. I just want to know why it is so important to wait is all. What am I gonna benefit from it a boring life:/

It should be illegal for you to preocreate anyway.

Awards

We talk about sex like the horney lonely men ( and occasionally ) women we are.

Someone start up a new conversation as I'm way too busy to do so. Gimme a moment and I'll jump in.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh here's one, FOREPLAY. What's good foreplay.

[And religiously, Islam encourages all forms of foreplay. =x Sorry, had to bring it up].

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Well, part of it is that sexual intercourse is what consummates a relationship. So, by a philosophical standpoint, just choosing to have sex with someone is equivalent to being married. The "legal" aspect of marriage is merely a formality. Though, I think it's a good idea to go through that formality first, as the commitment made between the two is clearer and entails less of a risk.

Also, have you ever heard of the bonding chart? It's basically a process by which relationships are formed (and that leads back to the first thing that I said). It starts off with talking, then to hand-to-hand contact, then arm-to-shoulder, hand-to-face, etc., etc., until you get to genital-to-genital, which is the final part of forming a long-lasting relationship. There are ramifications to premarital sex. Forming bonds too quickly (then breaking up just as quickly), leads to problems (usually of a similar nature) in the following relationships.

That's why if a person is willing to legally marry you (and if you've been with them for a while), then that's a good sign that the person is committed (not that divorces aren't still possible, just less likely than the couple who gets married a few months after meeting, lol). Granted, if you don't really care about relationships, and are just out for sex, then you probably wouldn't notice any relational problems anyway (since that's not what you're after). Note, I'm using the general "you".

EDIT: Think about it, if you and your spouse have only had sexual experience with each other, then that will help the intimacy between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back