• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling Wisdom Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy girl

What world and place is good to level wisdom form? It's very time consuming when leveling up wisdom form....

Tiggsy

That is by far the best area, but if you're not that far in the game you can go to the Isle de Muerta in the Pirates world. There you can kill several heartless and still make it back to the save point before your drive runs out so you can do it over and over.

death spasm

i found a good place.After you have done hollow bastion when u have to defeat demyx go to olmpus collisuem and to the cave of the dead kill the enimies then go back to the save point and go to the world map in the other room. keep doing it until it is lvl 7 as you lose no drive gauge when u gone back to world map with some of the gauge remaining.this is also good for valor level up and master

Haku

<3
The main place that I did all of the leveling up was at the Timeless River area but there are many others as well, just got to a place where there are lots of heartless.

Death_Comes

I always went to Agrabah, and killed the Fiery Globes, and the ice cube types, can't remember their names atm, but you know what I'm talking about, right?

Hey, where does everyone level their final forms at? I start from the save point outside where you fought Xigbar and run through and kill all the enemies until I reach Proof of Existence

T

Tragic Fall

I think Hollow Bastion, or Radiant Garden, is the best place to go.

Denki-Kurai

Wisdom - Defeat heartless - World that never was
Valor- The amount of damage you take (or receive not sure) - Trons world the (the transporter thing to the MCP)
Master - Amount of drive orbs you pick up during battle - Beast castle or Olympus
Final- Defeat Nobodies - Twlight town the underground passages or TWTNW

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Let's see, directly after getting wisdom, I leveled it up in timeless river until I got it to level 5, after which, I finished levelling it in TWTNW. Weak Heartless like Shadows are an obvious choice, since you won't deplete your form gauge over a small amount of enemies.

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
Actually, I found that the best place to level up Master form was in China, in the cave off to the side of the mountain villiage. Go in, blow up the carts, pick up the orbs, go out, return and repeat. I went from master level 1 to 4 very quickly.

What if you are not near the World that Never Was and want to level up your wisdom form? Should I just wait until I get there, because it is very aggrivating to level this form up.

MyWayToDawn

a really easy thing i did was that i went to the land of dragons and just went throughout the whole level. if u run outta drive guage just go to olympus coliseum and enter a tournament and quit right away. ull go back to ur maximum

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Best place to go is TWTNW in the alleys, there are endless Shadows, just set Donald and Goofy to protect you and then you handle them all and then if you run out of drive, leave the world then go back and start all over again...

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually I levelled this form up in the land of dragons. One point is the cave where you get closed in when you first visit it and then I wondered the world's mountains. there are many many heartless in that world and with that cave it was easy and not as boring as TWTNW

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
On the land of dragons there are many heartless but the best place to level up your wisdom form is on the world that never was(out of the castle)be sure thet you have many drives recoveries because anti-form appears mostly in that world(everytime i wanted to use wisdom form usually i turned anti-Sora,maybe it happens only to me:()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back