• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LIES, My One-Shot Manga.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
I'm useless when it comes to art so this looks pretty bad, not to mention I used a HB pencil for nearly every page. Anyway, this is a WIP Manga, titled LIES. It is about a young boy named Minori, who has been alone all of his life. Luckily, he finds some friends who would talk to him and befriend him. Is this the start of something great for Minori... or something much worse...

NOTE: This is a Work in Progress Manga. This Manga is still incomplete.

>>>>This Manga is read from Left>>>>To>>>>Right>>>>
Click the page to Zoom in.

Title Page

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 5 is not available as of yet.

pixel.gif

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I liked this better when it was called the World Ends with You.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Wait, is this like a tribute to The World Ends With You with your own characters in it or are you shamelessly ripping off the game like we wouldn't be able to tell?

Also, hah, Americanized Manga. Fail.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, is this like a tribute to The World Ends With You with your own characters in it or are you shamelessly ripping off the game like we wouldn't be able to tell?

Haha
The outfit gave it away a lot...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
there is a plot? Seems more like to me it is about an emo kid having some random person talk to them.

Well i will say not horrible drawing or anything, but as already said you are ripping way to much off from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back