• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Liking the trios~ WHOS BETTER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos ur group! *choose wisely...naw jk xD*

• Sora, Riku, Kairi

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Roxas, Axel, Xion

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • *optional* Ven, Terra, Aqua<3

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • OTHERS...(if there is oneO.o)

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Sora Donald Goofy

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paru

i know BBS isnt going to be out forwhile and its a bit to early to say this, buttttt since theres been alot of informant and the concept of the BBS trios, i just thinK "PWUAH!" might as well see whos ur fav group cuz "IM LIKING THE TRIOS" concept:p

Ill just add in the BBS trio just for the heck of it but the main group that we know 100% when it comes to personality, looks, charisma, size(o_O), and....idk...the way they smell?=3= are the spotlight~

SO HERE IT GOES! whos ur favorite group and why(or just be a sick rebel and dont give a reason<3)~

*edit* oh and it dosent always have to be how the trios interact each other. Just generaly whos ur fav group, but everyones opinion will always be accetableXD!

Sora, Riku, Kairi

Roxas, Axel, Xion

Sora, Donal, Goofy (for some magical reason, someone added thato_O)

*optional*
Ven, Terra, aqua *what a hottie* (even though...we havent really experience the game)

Others are:
Hayner, Pence, Olette

Tidus, Wakka, Selphie

Seifer, Rai, Fuu

or just make ur own group

(thnx to smile for remnding me about H.P.O. and becuz of that i remember the additional other groups tooo><)

Leon, cid, and those guys *the MAIN main FF chracters* i was going to say Leon, Yuffie, Cid...but aerith was in the group to in traverse town....and cloud?...lets just leave all those guys beeXD

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Other for Hayner, Pence and Olette.

Because Sora, Riku and Kairi have Riku and Kairi not caring for each other and I dare you all to show me a scene that truly disproves it - because hey, they never really bothered showing us Riku-Kairi interaction so how the hell do you want me to call them part of a trio?

Because Roxas, Axel and Xion broke apart in a flash from all the wrong reasons. Xion had her... well, plot that made her do what she did. Axel had his reasons too and was trying to keep them together but not really being able to what with Saix and Xemnas and everyone else going about their own plots. And Roxas couldn't see past the stick of his sea salt ice cream and see that friendship was more than just getting what he wanted and sitting together on the clock tower.

And because TAV haven't been released yet. I thought RAX would be like SRK in the sense they wouldn't be a triangle, but then they were - and then they weren't again. So I can't judge on that.

Hayner, Pence and Olette are the only threesome that survived the test of time, starting chronologically early on in Days, and holding on to the end of KH2.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Roxas, Axel, and Xion... honestly... I'm a sucker for how cute Xion looks... and Axel reminds me of myself sometimes

paru

Because Sora, Riku and Kairi have Riku and Kairi not caring for each other and I dare you all to show me a scene that truly disproves it - because hey, they never really bothered showing us Riku-Kairi interaction so how the hell do you want me to call them part of a trio?

Because Roxas, Axel and Xion broke apart in a flash from all the wrong reasons. Xion had her... well, plot that made her do what she did. Axel had his reasons too and was trying to keep them together but not really being able to what with Saix and Xemnas and everyone else going about their own plots. And Roxas couldn't see past the stick of his sea salt ice cream and see that friendship was more than just getting what he wanted and sitting together on the clock tower.

And because TAV haven't been released yet. I thought RAX would be like SRK in the sense they wouldn't be a triangle, but then they were - and then they weren't again. So I can't judge on that.

Hayner, Pence and Olette are the only threesome that survived the test of time, starting chronologically early on in Days, and holding on to the end of KH2.

OH i tottaly forgot about them! and now i remember the other groups too:D sank ya smile! and the S.R.K. hahaha the only memorable moment i alwys thought about the group is becuz in destiny island and there dreams to set sail~ but YEAH u got a good point there~

oh comon guys, u love the game because of the main cast!

first of all....when did we ever say we love the game becuase of the cast...heck NOOO!! there is no way thats going to be our only reason and maby u should of read the thread before post=3= IM just ASKING IN GENERAL whos just ur fav group...thats all. . .*sigh*

Kairi ruins the S.R.K trio.
PUWAHAHA in some extent~ yes i agree!

Last edited:

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

I cant put it any better :D

Rix

:)
Awards
Hayner, Pence, Olette. Only trio that I feel that fully works as a trio.

I don't know enough about Terra, Aqua, Ven yet.

Sandslash

Sora, Kairi and Riku. Because they're cool and the game began showing their friendiship... And I like Kairi. Come on people, she IS cool... Maybe people don't like her because she hardly leaves Destiny Islands. Now, please, don't bite my head off.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm.... Well, Like somebody else said; Hayner, Pence, and Ollette are truly represented as the 'always been friends' trio that don't show the same issues between them as the other trios like Roxas, Xion, and Axel or how Sora was just torn between Kairi and Riku.

Second up would be Terra, Aqua, Ven for the fact that we don't know how they are as friends yet and they have yet to do anything to severely screw up eachother.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora, Kairi and Riku. Because they're cool and the game began showing their friendiship...

The game began showing Kairi offering Sora to take the raft and go, just the two of them without Riku, and Riku telling Sora Kairi was coming with them when she was no where in sight, he was being swallowed by the Darkness and then he disappeared. Sora'd have gone with him had the Keyblade not have transferred between them, and all of this - without Kairi.
So, uh. The games began making me believe Kairi and Riku had nothing to do with each other aside from Sora.

And I like Kairi. Come on people, she IS cool...

:v I'd ask how but I know better than to think I'd be swayed. Better women have tried.

Maybe people don't like her because she hardly leaves Destiny Islands.

And Namine was contained within Destiny Islands (in the Memories), Castle Oblivion and TLTW.
Compare this to Kairi's DI, TWTNW as a prisoner, TLTW, Neverland (albeit unconscious), Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, and that's if you don't want to consider Sora seeing flashes of her as references though arguably you could.
So, uh. No. Not because of that.

Twilight_Angel_

I personally like the ARX trio. To me they're some of the most tragic characters and I just can't help but like the tragic characters of a series(with exceptions). What with Xion and her fate Axel sacrificing himself and the fact Roxas lost both of his best friends. Geez sayign that made me want to give them all a hug...I can't sya I like the SRK trio as the former has much more scene with the three together then they do...I mean...how many scenes TOTAL are there in the entire series...Yeah yeah I know for the majority of the series they are seperated but still....when they got together again or in the very beginning....not very many scenes together... And Smile does have a point about the Twilight Town trio in that they were always together....I think they might be my second fav.

paru

The game began showing Kairi offering Sora to take the raft and go, just the two of them without Riku, and Riku telling Sora Kairi was coming with them when she was no where in sight, he was being swallowed by the Darkness and then he disappeared.
oh....i just remember that they all planed to go set sail and see other worlds and after the whole fiasco finding the stuff and and making bets who gets to share paopo fruit with kairie, THEN she ask sora to just set sail just the two of them...and said she was just kidding. but yeah obvisouly there isnt any interaction between riku and kairi as much as sora.

Rix

:)
Awards
oh....i just remember that they all planed to go set sail and see other worlds and after the whole fiasco finding the stuff and and making bets who gets to share paopo fruit with kairie, THEN she ask sora to just set sail just the two of them...and said she was just kidding. but yeah obvisouly there isnt any interaction between riku and kairi as much as sora.

She said she was kidding when we all know that she did actually mean it. And even if she was just kidding, it wasn't even funny and nothing to joke about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back