• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Liking the trios~ WHOS BETTER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos ur group! *choose wisely...naw jk xD*

• Sora, Riku, Kairi

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Roxas, Axel, Xion

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • *optional* Ven, Terra, Aqua<3

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • OTHERS...(if there is oneO.o)

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Sora Donald Goofy

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
My personal favorite so far is TAV or HPO just for the fact there is no Kairi (SRK obviously had Kairi and then RAX had a unexpected Kairi in that group). But personally I like TAV more than HPO (and the others) just for the fact that:
-They share little charms that Aqua made for both Ven and Terra and not just the "Sora" in the group like the "Kairi" would have done (Luckily there is no Kairi from what we've seen).
-They can all actually fight like RAX could (if not better)
-Aqua chases after both Terra and Ven and not just Ven
-Aqua believes Terra won't fall into darkness
-They stick together even when Master Xehanort is pwning them
-Terra is keeping them informed with the stuff going on
-There's no "Kairi" in this group

Although if Mickey, Donald and Goofy were a choice I probably would have picked them instead.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You won't take me seriously only because of a joke? I was only trying to be friendly...

I tend to by cynical.

Didn't you watch the scene in KH2 when Kairi and Riku find each other (altough Riku was with Ansem SoD appearence)?

Yes. And after him being missing for a year in which she said he could take care of himself, I'd sooner blame her happiness on knowing that where Riku is, Sora is sure to follow than anything relating to Kairi herself.
And even then oh yey, she didn't see him in over a year. Let's base friendships on extreme, irregular occurrences.
See? That's why RAX are such a good trio - because they did what HPO did and based them as friends in day-to-day interaction which shined through when the going got tough.
For Kairi to be happy to see Riku after about two years means it's someone she knew and didn't see in a while, not necessarily her best friend.

And the one that she says something like that: "Come on Riku, Sora is completely hopeless without us!" (When they help Sora against the heartless)?

Yeah, aside from showing us her lacking sense of humor again and detachment from reality, I fail to see what you want to show me with that.

paru

Although if Mickey, Donald and Goofy were a choice I probably would have picked them instead.
oh wow i was really close putting thato_O yeah and i thought about that too but there wasnt alot of detail with mickey, donal, ad goof since all i know is there like bodyguard/secretary.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wouldn't go for Donald, Goofy and Mickey half as much as Mickey relates more to Riku in the games than to DG.
Sora, Donald and Goofy however are indeed a nice trio.

...Diz, Namine and Riku?
*dies a slow, painful death*

paru

that is an extream trio right there. But when i ment group, my intension was more of like...idk...childhood friends. plus sora donal goofy would be the most obviouse choice to pick becuz...thats like the MAIN team in the gameXD
and rofl at ur diz,namine, and rikuXD

Sandslash

Yeah, aside from showing us her lacking sense of humor again and detachment from reality, I fail to see what you want to show me with that.
Whoa, You really hate Kairi, don't you?

For Kairi to be happy to see Riku after about two years means it's someone she knew and didn't see in a while, not necessarily her best friend.
Even not being best friends, they DO care about each other.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Wouldn't go for Donald, Goofy and Mickey half as much as Mickey relates more to Riku in the games than to DG.

True. Although I'm thinking there's gonna be some MDG action in BbS, especially if we get that damn 4th Scenario which is bound to be Mickey's.

I love that trio. Especially since they've developed since they first met from "Ugh we're stuck together" to "We're friends and never abandon each other."

...Diz, Namine and Riku?
*dies a slow, painful death*

I would have said yes if DiZ had shown any compassion for Namine. I don't remember him ever once showing anything but hate for her, even when he apologized to Roxas.

Even not being best friends, they DO care about each other.

Maybe Riku cares for Kairi, but it's obvious Kairi doesn't care about him. Who did she wanna leave behind in KH1? Who did she basically brush off in KH2 acting like they were nothing and then switch to the boy they don't remember? Etc etc.

Oblii

i go with Terra Ven and Aqua :D
cuz they all have awesome keyblades ! xD
plus i feel like they're the origin of the story, but i guess we'll have to wait for the game to know that ! ;)

Sandslash

Oh right. You're new around here.
Yes, Im a newbie around here. Maybe 95% of the people here hate Kairi, am I right?

Uh, not in a very convincing way. In fact they went out of their way in KH1 to make me think the otherwise.
Worked rather well there, I have to admit.
About that, I have to agree with you.

And Mickey, Donald and Goofy would be a good trio too. Mickey care a lot about the other two. The same for Donald and Goofy.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, Im a newbie around here. Maybe 95% of the people here hate Kairi, am I right?

Despite common belief, the girl does have a fan base in these forums. They're just hardly as stubborn and loud as I am.

About that, I have to agree with you.

...then why the hell did we have this debate over?

Sandslash

he slooowwly and graaadually try to be on ur side so he can fit inXD haahh just playing^^
It's something like that. I still have my opinion tough. I wanted to finish this debate. I know she won't change her opinion and I won't change mine ^^

Awards
Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Although I would like thee writers to get off the whole SoKai thing, It's completely overshadowing Riku :(

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Although I would like thee writers to get off the whole SoKai thing, It's completely overshadowing Riku :(

I agree in the friendship department. Ironically, due to Riku's detachment from that couple (due to running away from Sora, and, well, everything I ranted about about Kairi) he got the chance to shine in the spotlight, both plot wise as well as character development wise, while Kairi was busy writing letters to Sora and Sora was busy being the guy who sat back and let Simba fight Scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back