• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit Bar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

In a 358/2 Days scan, it had a mysterious bar called the Limit Bar. I'm going with the idea that it's for limit attacks and that each character will have one. What should each character do?

Xemnas: Dark dimension attack with all the laser beams
Xigbar: Sniper mode or the thousand bullets thing (in the tiny square)
Xaldin: Dragon lance attack
Vexen: Ice sword (Re:CoM)
Lexaeus: Thing where he flies away then smashes back down
Zexion: Thing where you have to choose the right book or the meteors come down
Saix: Super-Berserk mode (ALL SHALL BE LOST TO YOU!!!)
Axel: ....this one's hard to decide...
Demyx: "Come on! Keep to the beat!"
Luxord: "Look who's on top of the game!"
Marluxia: the thing where he floats above you, then chucks his scythe
Larxene: The thing where she puts out her arms and shoots out lighting
Roxas: This one will be really hard because there are two fighting styles to choose from (when you play as him and when you fight him.).

This thread is also to clear something up. You CAN play as all the members of Organization XIII in 358/2 Days!

Wii&DS Magazine - October 2007 - Kingdom Hearts Insider

D

Divine Light

hmm maybe I like those idea's...but Xemnas's seems like it would be alittle too powerful.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^Yeah, Xemnas's would be more like shooting out those demensional spiderweb things, which launch enemies into the air and then follow up with a devestating lightsaber combo.

safire inthe sky

I also thought that that is probably what that bar is for, it will be very interesting to find out what each their limits do, I am especially intested to know how Xaldin's will be like playing, riding around on that dragon should be awesome, I hope we get to do that.
oh and I can't remember what demyx and luxord do during those particular quotes, would someone mind refreshing my memory please

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^ Demyx: flips his sitar backwards and swings it like a sword and walls of water shoot up from random places while he does this.

Luxord: Throws giant cards all over the battle field and dissappears. He reappears randomly and grabs cards from te grouns and swings them at you, then at the very end, he traps you in a large card circle. If you do the reaction command right, you grab all his cards and throw them at him otherwise, you're turned into a dice block.

DarkHeart63

I like the idea you have, but I reckon a few should be changed.
Xemnas- I agree with NazoFire, the spider-web/lightsaber combo would be good.
Axel- Most likely the combo he does when you fight alongside him, he basically just chucks his chakrams around randomly and does a mini-version of his kamikaze attack.
Demyx- I like the one that's already been mentioned, but I think there's no match for "Dance, water, DANCE!"

But hey, that's just my idea!

DarkSoldier85 said:
In a 358/2 Days scan, it had a mysterious bar called the Limit Bar. I'm going with the idea that it's for limit attacks and that each character will have one. What should each character do?

This could well be true and all, but to much skepticism, I must disagree, I was under the impression it was something of a 'Drive Gauge' theory.

DarkSoldier85

I thought that was the Focus Meter? Or maybe I just imagined it?

The focus meter was for Birth by Sleep.

I found another thing for Axel. When you fight him in KH2FM, he does what seems like a normal combo, but his chakram are giant wheels of fire, then he slams them onto the ground, shooting up pillars of fire. After this, he says "Got it memorized?"

I agree with the idea for Xemnas with the thorn/lightsaber combo.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Zexion: Thing where you have to choose the right book or the meteors come down
Zexion will be the coolest. It also said in the interview about the game w/ Nomura that he can absorb other member's attacks and use them against the member. That's like having all in one!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I like the idea you have, but I reckon a few should be changed.
Xemnas- I agree with NazoFire, the spider-web/lightsaber combo would be good.
Axel- Most likely the combo he does when you fight alongside him, he basically just chucks his chakrams around randomly and does a mini-version of his kamikaze attack.
Demyx- I like the one that's already been mentioned, but I think there's no match for "Dance, water, DANCE!"

But hey, that's just my idea!

Ah, yes. Dance, water, Dance. That would also be an excellent choice for his Limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back