• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
yo great chapter man
for KHIII i had a feeling that they mite use a 3rd enemy and i also thot it wuld be called a nothing cuz it truly wuz nothing and wen Retirbution turned out to be a Nothing i was like o Shit!
but idk if they'd do smthin like that for KHIII
anywhoo.. i found it odd that Retribution just suddenly sided w/ Shixin i thot he'd be on his own - unless.... it culd be a cover-up for some greater plans to unfold but idk wut goes on in ur awesome mind - we'll just hav to find out then lol
(oooo yeaaa - wut happened to lia again? i forgot wut happened to her in the last chapter and im too lazy to look bak lol)

I didn't say what happened yet....

Thanks for the feedback everybody!

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Awesome chappie, right thar!

Love the end! =D

....I lol'ed myself. XD

Anyway sorry for being so late....but school and all. At least I don't get a lot of homework. :D
This chapter's kinda short.

Chapter 25

Leap towards darkness

“Where’s Lia?” Retribution growled.

“Her? I know where she is.” Shixin replied

“Then tell me!”

“Organization thirteen’s base.” Shixin calmly replied

“What!? What do you want with her?” Retribution yelled

“Ehh, something about, ‘princess of heart’ or something like that.” Shixin nodded “I don’t see the point…..I could help you, but, you’d have to do something for me….”

“What something?”

“Just……some….demolition of a world.” Shixin started

“Tch, better be.” Retribution intruded

“It not like I’d ask you to do something stupid.” Shixin mumbled “Anyway, there’s this world in an alternate dimension that well…could and would get in the organization’s way. I’ll give you Lia but, I want you to take out that world first.”

“How do I know I can trust you?”

“I’m the only choice you got.” Shixin ended, fading away into darkness.

“Strait to the point, eh? Why are you helpin’ me anyway?” Retribution said, still weary of Shixin’s proposal.

“Well….I wanna take control of the organization, but I need everything to go smoothly….so…you’re good start.” Shixin’s voice echoed.

“Any chance I could get Lia first?” Retribution joked.

“Yeah…..if I was retarded….besides, why should I help you get her when she’s right behind you?” Shixin stated.

Retribution heard quite foot step emit from behind him. “What!?” Retribution yelled as he turned. He saw Lia, on her knelt down on the floor of the manor with Shixin standing beside her.

“My Johnny…” Lia said, turning her head towards the ground.
“See….now we’re all together.” Shixin taunted. “Now if you wouldn’t mind helping me.” Shixin stated, his voice growing more serious.

“Just take me to the place, and I’ll finish the rest.” Retribution started, only staring at Lia.

“…Even now….you just can’t let her go.” Shixin mocked, as he grabbed Lia by the collar of her shirt.

“Let her go!” Retribution yelled with a fierceness.

“Why? So she can be absorbed by your ever lasting darkness?” Shixin started. “Oh, well….take her.” Shixin said as he lifted her and threw her towards Retribution, who caught her. Lia was straining for breath as she had just been gagged by her own collar. “There’s not much time before she gets tainted.”

“Tainted.” Retribution said, astounded. “And how do you know about that?”

“I really don’t…but I do know that darkness tends to spread throughout things it hasn’t all really taken.” Shixin explained. “So…ah…there it goes now.”

Lia was seemingly engulfed in darkness. Her skin turned a dark silver and her clothes changed and they were like Retribution’s. She no longer wore a dress, but tight black jeans. She slowly turned and looked up to Retribution; she placed her warm palm on his cold face. “Hm…hello.” Lia greeted slyly. Instead of answering, Retribution pulled her hand off of his face. “Hm…thought you missed me. Oh well, wanna go anyway? Always good to destroy something.” Lia said her voice as sly as a fox’s.

Retribution looked down at her. He nodded his head slightly. “Okay…”

“Okay! Here.” Shixin interrupted, lashing his left arm out to the side. A dark portal appeared beside him. “This will lead you there, and it will stay here, so you can get back.” Shixin explained.

“C’mon! Let’s go!” Lia yelled as she grabbed Retribution’s wrist and with great force, pulled him into the portal with her.

As they got there, Retribution landed flat on the grassy ground, Lia standing over him. “You mind not being so clumsy?”

“You mind not throwing me around?” Retribution said as he pulled himself up. “So this is it huh...Looks odd.”

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Everyone's turning evil! D: Now Lia too?! *Waiting for next update while sketching for my evil profs*

Nice acein ^-^ ....Will they ever escape the darkness?:unsure:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Okay.

Bad news: its late
Good news: Its not that late!

Chapter 26:

Somewhere far off.

A silver haired boy slowly walked through the brightly colored street, under the dawning sun. He wore baggy black jeans and a bright goldenrod shirt. He stared off into space, not a thought entering his mind. He felt a cool breeze as the sun lowered even further. He seemed to have no destination, when, he really did. Which was a gigantic castle that stood far off from where he currently was, but he had to get something. Something big, he held it in his hands. It was a huge corsage of flowers; they were a bright scarlet and ashen.

The boy sighed to himself, his hand grew sweaty. He eventually stood within the castles grounds. “Okay.” The boy said to himself as he entered, through the open gates. The gates were normally open. There never was any real threat, and even if there was one, they were always ready. “Lets see…now where would she be?” The boy said as he searched around for someone. He heard a loud clacking noise, as if someone was running towards him. He turned to see a young woman in a snow white dress, her hair was a bright scarlet, and it was pint so it stood strait up.

“Hey!” She yelled cheerfully. “I missed you. Where were you?”

“Out.” The boy replied as she got closer to him. “No much for party’s or crowds.”

“You’ve gotta get out of this paranoia that something bad’ll happen when you’re around people.” She carried on.

“Right. When I wanted to be around you; you could’ve cared less. Now all you wanna do is be around me…is this your way of saying sorry?” The boy harshly asked. The girl didn’t answer. The boy roughly sighed. “Though, I can’t be that mean on your birthday.” The boy said as he held out the corsage.

“Their…beautiful.” She slowly replied in awe. “Thank you so much.”

“Bye.” The boy said, starting to leave.

“Wait! Do you even have a place to stay!?” The girl yelled.

“What do you care?” The boy fiercely ended; leaving out of the huge castle. That had almost left the girl in tears.

That night, the boy slept a top someone’s roof, he figured since the residents haven’t realized he was there, he just sleep there since he had no home. He was in a deep sleep, so he didn’t notice when someone entered the house he was asleep on.

The person that entered let out a large yawn, but she wasn’t tired. “Ahh, a job well done.” She let out. She heard a light sigh of wind as she turned on the bright lights of her home. She wore skin tight black shorts with a bright red shirt to make serious contrast.

“I’d say, I did most of the work.” A man, who wore point golden shoes with golden pants and big black, tucked in shirt and a silver cape.

“I would’ve been able to do more if you hadn’t made me do all the hard stuff.” The girl whined.

“You said you wanted to get stronger Tai.” The man replied.

“I know…” Tai started, but then quickly realized something. “Hey….you feel that? I think someone’s here.”

“Way ahead of ya.” The man said as he left back outside to find out what he noticed.

Tai had followed. “Hm. It’s just a kid. But why is he asleep up here? Maybe we should take him inside.” She suggested as she picked the boy up.

Tai had taken the boy inside of her home. He still slept soundly, as if he had never been moved. “Wow, he must be really tired. He’s barely made a sound.” She walked with him in her arms, and placed him on her bed. Her room was brightly lit, but nothing was really in it. “Ahh, I’ll wake him up later, I’m a bit tired myself.”

“I knew you were lazy!” The man yelled.

“Shh! You’ll wake him up! Besides, you made me do al the hard stuff!” Tai loudly whispered. Tai looked back down at the boy. “Wow, you still managed to sleep through all that, I wonder what happened to you today.” Tai ended, leaving out of her room, pushing the man out with her. “Don’t you have a home to go to?” Tai whined to the man as she shut the door of her bedroom.

“Yeah, but I like messing with you.” The man replied.

“Hm, well there’s no where you can sleep here. You should go back home, a bed’s better than a floor.” Tai started. “And I still working on the other room.”

“If you weren’t so lazy, you would’ve been done by now.” The man interrupted.

“Shut up and go home.” Tai said, growing more annoyed, her face showing it.

“See, that face right there made my day. Now I’ll leave, bye!” The man said as he dashed out of her front door.

“Oh well.” Tai said as she walked up and shut her front door and locked it. “I guess I’ll have to wait until the morning for the boy to answer me.

The next morning was a fresh one, the boy felt comfortable as he sighed and started back to sleep, but the he realized, he was in a very soft bed! “Ahh!” He yelled as jumped off the bed, landing hard on the floor.

Tai yawned as she awoke and went to check on the boy. She opened the door slowly and saw the boy terrified on the floor of her room. “You know, I heard that loud thump from outside this room. You should really be more careful.” Tai said, as she yawned again.

”Where am I, and what do you want with me.” The boy asked, his face striating up.

“Oh, strait to the point, eh?” Tai started with a sly look on her face.

“What's that look for!?” The boy said, trying not to yell, but he couldn’t help it.

“I see you, tryin’ to make yourself seem like you weren’t scared.” Tai smirked, making the boy sink down. “Anyway, you’re inside of the house you were sleepin’ on. Why were you up there?”

“If you must know, I don’t have a home.” The boy said, turning his head to the ground.

“What happened?” Tai asked worriedly, sitting down in front of him. The boy quickly turned his head, to the side, but Tai grabbed him by the chin and pulled his face toward hers. “What?”

“My dad was killed in the war, my mother couldn’t provide of me and a home. We lost our home and my mother eventually died of a sickness.” The boy said, nearly sobbing.

Tai released his chin and put her hand softly on his shoulder. “Well…you could stay here.” Tai started, but then quickly realized something. “Wait. Your cloths are much too clean.” After she said that, the boy slowly looked up at her, with a guilty look on his face. “You stole them…I guess I wouldn’t blame you. I guess you’ve been stealing food all this time too.”

“Uh, huh.” The boy let out.

“Well…not anymore, you can just stay here.” Tai told the boy.

“Th-thank you, but why are you being so nice?” The by continued.

“I’m just like that, no real reason. Of course, you’re gonna have to work too after you’re all rested up.” Tai stated.

“Okay….Oh and my name’s Blaine.” The boy answered, feeling a bit better.

“Okay, Blaine, you just rest here, I’ve got something’s to do today.” Tai said, starting to stand.
“Thank you!” Blaine yelled as if she still wasn’t there.

“Okay, okay…just go back to sleep.” Tai led off, quickly exiting the room. “As if he needs more of that.”

Tai left out into the bright sunlight. She went to a local market street that wasn’t to far from her home, just to pick up a few snacks. “Hey.” The man from last night greeted.

“Hey, Shade.” Tai faintly greeted back. “Where’s Trey?”

“Eh, waiting for us at the café.” Shade answered “What did you do with the boy?”

“I’m letting him stay. He lost his parents in the war.” Tai said with a serious tone.

“I guess everyone lost something in that war.” Shade said as he looked down at his cape, where his left arm would be. “Oh, and this is for you.” He said, lifting a big bright red rose that was a little bigger than normal ones. He handed it to Tai.

“Oh, thank you.” Tai said sweetly.

“It was nothing.” Shade said as he whipped his head to the side. He thought he broke his neck for a sec.
-----
Please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back